Welcome to Gaia! ::

The maid bows to the man. "Than if you need just call. I am here and so are some of the others." She smiles before turning away and walking back to the kitchen to prepare food for later on.

Loyal Gaian

(( OMG~ JAMES! -ninja glomps- x3 I've missed jou! ))

Zeke came down from his and Shadow's room. He'd been up for a while, having just put the kits to bed for the night. He purred softly as he looked around the bar, his black fox tail swaying happily behind him.
He smiled and waved as the maid walked off. "what excellent service". He then poured himself another cup of tea. "oh how I've missed this place".
((refresh my memory. It has been 3 years and all))

Loyal Gaian

(( Tis Kamiki Loba / Rip Bluesummers. x3 ))
((ah. It's great to see you again, I have missed you as well))

Loyal Gaian

(( >.> I talked to Auron a 2 years ago, but nothing from him since. >< I wish I knew if he was okay. :S Even though I'm married, I still worry and care about him. ))
((married, very cool. I'm just back I guess, being old and single is boring xD. I haven't really spoken to anyone lately))

Loyal Gaian

Zeke smiled softly seeing someone new in the bar. His black fox ears lifted as he walked over to James. "Hello. How are you this evening?" His long bushy tail swayed slowly behind him, knocking his long ponytail around behind him.
James looked up at the boy and smiled before standing up to reveal a daunting 6'4" stance. "hello, I am fine, and how are you this evening?". He reached over while waiting for an answer, his long arms reaching over to pull a chair out for him.

Loyal Gaian

"Well, tiring." He giggled cutely and sat down, curling his tail in his lap. "I just put my three kits to bed for the night. So now I'm just relaxing. Though, I haven't a clue where my mate ran off to." Zeke sighed softly, his ears lowering a bit. He hated that Shadow was always gone lately, but that was the life he had now. Not that he minded, he loved his mate and new family.
He held a hand out to the other, smiling. "I'm Zeke, nice to meet you."
James chuckled at the boys cute mannuerisms and wrapped his fingers around zeke's. "tis' a pleasure zeke, I am James of the date clan". He swiftly pulled another cup infront of zeke and then poured the steaming tea into it.

Loyal Gaian

Zeke looked at the tea, sniffing it. "What is it?" After all he'd been through, he was nervous about things given to him by strangers.

(( ganna be slow, trying to finish a coloring job. xP ))
He looked back down at the cup and smiled. "Irish breakfast of course, my favorite. I could get something else if you would like". He then reached into his pocket again, producing and lighting one of his hand rolled cigarettes. "I use to drink it with my brother jade".

((it's ok, I'm a little drunk, so I apologize for anything that's mispelled))

Loyal Gaian

"Not sure what kind that is. I usually have strawberry sweet tea." He shrugged and took a small sip of it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff