Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cougar_Reaper
*Cougar walks outside the bar and looks around for Gryff*
*Gryff looks over to cougar and smiles. he raises his left arm and waves* over here! on the grass! come sit and enjoy the view!
((Sorry I had to do something.))
*Mondarea smiled coldly.* Oh, Cougar, right? Finally we meet............
Gryff_Reaper
Cougar_Reaper
*Gryff looks over to cougar and smiles. he raises his left arm and waves* over here! on the grass! come sit and enjoy the view!
*Cougar sees Gryff and runs to him* Are you OK?
Cougar_Reaper
Gryff_Reaper
Cougar_Reaper
*Gryff shook his head* no.... im immoble.. Rob's EMP shut down my robotics... i can't move.. ive been sitting here after everyone left
Gryff_Reaper
Cougar_Reaper
Gryff_Reaper
Cougar_Reaper
*Gryff shook his head* no.... im immoble.. Rob's EMP shut down my robotics... i can't move.. ive been sitting here after everyone left
*Cougar kneels down infront of him* What do you need me to do?

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
She walked back."I see the man didn't sucseed in destroying you. Allthough, you seem immobile. I currently come with peace, allthough I do wish to know what happened."
Cougar_Reaper
Gryff_Reaper
Cougar_Reaper
Gryff_Reaper
Cougar_Reaper
i need you to sit down with me and enjoy the view! *Gryff gave a big smile and gestered her to sit* the war is over... enjoy the silence
Nikki]Divine_Malevolence
She walked back."I see the man didn't sucseed in destroying you. Allthough, you seem immobile. I currently come with peace, allthough I do wish to know what happened."
Takashi and I came to an agreement and we currently have a truce.. maybe an alliance

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Gryff_Reaper
Nikki]Divine_Malevolence
Takashi and I came to an agreement and we currently have a truce.. maybe an alliance
"Wolf or DJ?"
Nikki]Divine_Malevolence
Gryff_Reaper
Nikki]Divine_Malevolence
"Wolf or DJ?"
i don't know about them
Gryff_Reaper
Cougar_Reaper
Gryff_Reaper
Cougar_Reaper
Gryff_Reaper
Cougar_Reaper
i need you to sit down with me and enjoy the view! *Gryff gave a big smile and gestered her to sit* the war is over... enjoy the silence
*Cougar sits next to him eager to help Gryff. But she sits next to him and enjoys the view. She takes Gryffs hand and places it on her stomache and smiles at him*I cant wait for our child to be born.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Gryff_Reaper
Nikki]Divine_Malevolence
Gryff_Reaper
Nikki]Divine_Malevolence
"Wolf or DJ?"
i don't know about them
"Well, I did come in peace. An agreement, you say? All I needed to know."She began to walk away.
Mondarea
Gryff_Reaper
Cougar_Reaper
Gryff_Reaper
Cougar_Reaper
*Mondarea smiled coldly.* Oh yes your Cougar......the why Gryff is acting you;d think he was in love! *She laughed, it seemed to her that Gryff wore his feelings like clothes.*
*Cougar smiles* Yes im Cougar. And you are?
Cougar_Reaper
Gryff_Reaper
Cougar_Reaper
Gryff_Reaper
Cougar_Reaper
*Cougar sits next to him eager to help Gryff. But she sits next to him and enjoys the view. She takes Gryffs hand and places it on her stomache and smiles at him*I cant wait for our child to be born.
i can't wait either... i hope its a boy.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff