Welcome to Gaia! ::

*Glares at Zerral*
just be careful nammerhunni around him, I will see you when you get back

Militant Shapeshifter

*Zeraal jumped again and was looking back and forth between Nethcara and Nammerhunni. He completely missed Playboy glareing at him*
Huh?
Oh! Yeah um... its nothing, I will tell you later...i think or no. now? um....
Seriously Zeraal stop talking your emberrassing yourself.
What is it? whats wrong?

you dont have to tell me if you dont want too, what are you thinking about?
Sephiroth shouts over his shoulder "I need a co-pilot and a navigator. Any volunteers?"

Sparkly Cat

8,775 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
"Zeraal or Nethcara should be the navigator," Hooseki piped up, impatient to be gone. "Since, you know, they're the only ones out of this motley crew who have been there."
Sephiroth nods "You want to be co-pilot then, Hoos?"

Sparkly Cat

8,775 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
"Oh, no you don't." Hooseki shook her head and crossed her arms. "You know I'm no good with these crazy machines."
Sephiroth shrugs "You're probably the sanest person on this plane, you know. All you need to do is sit there" He points to the chair next to him "Put your feet up if you want, and let me know if anything starts blinking. Which, if everything goes well, won't."

Sparkly Cat

8,775 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
Hooseki gives her husband a wary look. "You're sure?" she asked, giving all the odd knobs, buttons and lights the Evil Eye.
Sephiroth chuckles a little "Yeah, I'm sure." He says, poking a few buttons on his controls, double checking to make sure everything was working.

Sparkly Cat

8,775 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
Hooseki sighed and dropped her arms. ". . . fine. . . " she said, plopping into the co-pilot's seat. "Just watch for blinking lights. . . " she mumbled to herself.
"I guess we're pretty much ready to go then. Everyone sure you're not forgetting anything?" Sephiroth asks

Militant Shapeshifter

*nethcara also walks up to the cockpit and sets the holoprojector in front of hooseki*
I think Zeraal forgot his mind but we really don't need that. Ok this is us and our plotted flightpath
*Points to a blue arrow and a dotted line*
make sure we stay on this path this green dot hear is our destination
*Points to a green dot at the end of the dotted line*
If you see anything red tell Seph to take evasive manuavers and call me or Zeraal up here to anylise the situation
*Zerall struggled but failed to say anything to nammerhunni*
ok
guess you will tell me when you are ready too

*sits and thinks and doesnt say anything*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items