Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Gryff's Bar. feel free to relax in the lounge next to a warm fire, or come on up to the bar for a cold one, or release your anger in my arena

RULES!!!!!!!!

1. NO AUTOHITTING OR GOD MODDING IN MY BAR!!! you will be given 3 warnings, and if you continue to god mod/auto hit, your opponent has the right to kill you instantly! and if you argue... well you can't because your DEAD blaugh

2. NO CYBERING!!! HOLY ******** NO CYBERING!!!!!

3. DO NOT POST RANDOM BUMPS OR POINTLESS CRAP!!! they WILL get deleted, no warning!

4. NO BLOWING UP MY BAR! it is declaired a god mod to instantly blow up the bar. and since its a god mod.. it never happened!

5. Please keep the roleplaying to THREE paragraphs max! if there a sentance more, IT WILL BE DELETED... sorry but no one actually botheres to read them!! *EDIT* don't try and mush them all together and make one insanely long paragraph!! ill delete that too!! i have a VERY short attention span when it comes to that!!!!

6. NO NOOBS!!! every n00b that comes into this bar are at sever risk of getting completely owned by every able membered patrion in the bar!

7. the top floors are off limits to people unless they have a room there... seems pretty simple enough

8. MY LAB IS OFF LIMITS!!!! No one can enter or tamper my lab in any form at ALL!!!

9. NO NOVELISTS!!!! it doesnt matter how much you post. Ive been around many of them to know what a Novelist is. and if you are one, you will be ignored and your posts deleted. I would have thought rule 5 would have kept you people away, but now you made me bring this up! yeah I may seem cruel, but the tentants are complaing how annoying it is

OWNER: Gryff_Reaper
CO OWNER: Mireille_Bouquet1

BARTENDERS
1. Gryff (Gryff_Reaper)
2. Koopa (Koopa Roughknight)
3. Hooseki

Security
1. Gryff_Reaper
2. greggcarson

BLACK LIST (these people should be ignored)

1. Gino M. Bishop
2. Robert Thomas
3. NecroKillak
4. Phillip Daimos
5. KorsoVonPrios
6. Feng Dorock
7. Krow Batellio
8. Traine
THE BAR
User Image

Announcements:

Pool Under Construction. A large pool area, with all the nesseseities, including diving board, lawn chairs, change rooms, and the showers.
The Bar's Layout

FOURTH FLOOR

User Image
User Image

THIRD FLOOR

User Image
User Image

SECOND FLOOR

User Image
User Image

FIRST FLOOR

User Image
User Image
THE FIGHTING ARENA

User Image

DESCRIPTION:

the arena is a large octical ring with walls that are as high as the ceiling, so once you go in... you can't jump the wall to get out. the wall has a mesh fence so the spectators in the stands can see, but cannot but in. the fence is covered in barbed wire and can either be electrified or not. there's a spot light at every corner of the ring, so making your opponent hard to see is close to impossible. there are reinforced doors at opposite sides of the arena, letting the contestants come in... but can't come out Until there is a victor
The Library

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas