Welcome to Gaia! ::

robert thomas
Gryff_Reaper
robert thomas

Losing sight of Gryff when he picked up speed, Rob could hear him moving towards him. Once Gryff's footsteps stop, Rob turned his body to the side just in time to avoid an extremely strong punch directly at his face. As he moved, Rob removed an kunai with his right handfrom his hip holster as he had grown bored with fighting Gryff. His left hand had moved up towards Gryff's right shoulder as he continued to push Gryff past him, using his own momentum against him. Moving hisleft foot in front of Gryff's path, Rob aimmed to push him down to the ground but held on to the back of his shirt with his right hand. Turning his body clockwise, Rob had moved so that his back would be pressed against the side of the should be stumbling Gryff. Reaching back with his right hand, Rob aimmed to drive his elbow into the back of Gryff as he continued with his take down. If the take down succeded, Rob would fall with his as the kunai he had drawn would be aimmed to come down right into the base of the neck of Gryff. Basically Gryff's face would hit the ground forcing his face to bounce back up just before the kunai would strike, and that would be the last thing he would feel the kunai in the base of his neck would kill him.
((yeah.. that colour thing pisses me off too!))
Gryff saw Robert move to his side, and he felt his elbow on his back. Gryff tried to steady himself, but tripped. he used his momentun and Rob's force to spin to his left before he landed. when he spun, he attempted to make Rob slip or lose balance. his Kunai would slip as well, seeing how he turned the opposite way. he took a shiruikin out from his right arm in the process as well and held it with his right hand. when he spun, he would get a clear look at Rob. he came down on Rob's spine with his shiruikin when he fully spun around. since Robert was concentrating on stabbing Gryff, and since the fall took a short time to happen, this attack would be hard to dodge

::had your shirt as well *points to bold print.* meaning you wouldnt be able to get your right arm down to take out a shuriken in the process without alerting me to your movements and adjusting likewise. Then spinning would not happen as well, cuz once again, I have your shirt. So you would be able to spin, but only to a certain point where our backs would meet and i could adjust again. >.> Just wanted to point this out in case you wanted to change your post.::
((alright you woud'n't slip... but i would throw you off balance, seeing how im falling and your falling with me....but isn't grabbing an autohit??))
Gryff_Reaper
robert thomas
Gryff_Reaper
robert thomas

Losing sight of Gryff when he picked up speed, Rob could hear him moving towards him. Once Gryff's footsteps stop, Rob turned his body to the side just in time to avoid an extremely strong punch directly at his face. As he moved, Rob removed an kunai with his right handfrom his hip holster as he had grown bored with fighting Gryff. His left hand had moved up towards Gryff's right shoulder as he continued to push Gryff past him, using his own momentum against him. Moving hisleft foot in front of Gryff's path, Rob aimmed to push him down to the ground but held on to the back of his shirt with his right hand. Turning his body clockwise, Rob had moved so that his back would be pressed against the side of the should be stumbling Gryff. Reaching back with his right hand, Rob aimmed to drive his elbow into the back of Gryff as he continued with his take down. If the take down succeded, Rob would fall with his as the kunai he had drawn would be aimmed to come down right into the base of the neck of Gryff. Basically Gryff's face would hit the ground forcing his face to bounce back up just before the kunai would strike, and that would be the last thing he would feel the kunai in the base of his neck would kill him.
Gryff saw Robert move to his side, and he felt his elbow on his back. Gryff tried to steady himself, but tripped. he used his momentun and Rob's force to spin to his left before he landed. when he spun, he attempted to make Rob slip or lose balance. his Kunai would slip as well, seeing how he turned the opposite way. he took a shiruikin out from his right arm in the process as well and held it with his right hand. when he spun, he would get a clear look at Rob. he came down on Rob's spine with his shiruikin when he fully spun around. since Robert was concentrating on stabbing Gryff, and since the fall took a short time to happen, this attack would be hard to dodge

::had your shirt as well *points to bold print.* meaning you wouldnt be able to get your right arm down to take out a shuriken in the process without alerting me to your movements and adjusting likewise. Then spinning would not happen as well, cuz once again, I have your shirt. So you would be able to spin, but only to a certain point where our backs would meet and i could adjust again. >.> Just wanted to point this out in case you wanted to change your post.::
((alright you woud'n't slip... but i would throw you off balance, seeing how im falling and your falling with me....but isn't grabbing an autohit??))

:: grabbing your clothes..... no. Grabbing you unless it is in a block/counter yes. My move was a block/ counter. Change your post to how you want and then I shall respond. If you choose to go with what you have, the most you would be able to move before we hit the floor would be to your side.::
robert thomas
Gryff_Reaper
robert thomas
Gryff_Reaper
robert thomas

:: grabbing your clothes..... no. Grabbing you unless it is in a block/counter yes. My move was a block/ counter. Change your post to how you want and then I shall respond. If you choose to go with what you have, the most you would be able to move before we hit the floor would be to your side.::
((fine.. ill change it.. good fight by the way))
When Robert suddenly moved, Gryff thought quickly as he stopped punching and jerked to the left, before Robert got a hold of Gryff's shirt. this immediate action Caused Gryff to trip, because he acted so fast. he quickly got back up and faced Robert. he went back in his stance and smiled
"its about time i have a worthy opponent... you have made me a happy Reaper....."
Gryff_Reaper
((fine.. ill change it.. good fight by the way))
When Robert suddenly moved, Gryff thought quickly as he stopped punching and jerked to the left, before Robert got a hold of Gryff's shirt. this immediate action Caused Gryff to trip, because he acted so fast. he quickly got back up and faced Robert. he went back in his stance and smiled
"its about time i have a worthy opponent... you have made me a happy Reaper....."

As Gryff spoke Rob had already move. Having stood up at the same time as his opponent, Rob didnt waste time speaking words. Flicking the kunai that he held in his hand directly at Gryff's right shoulder, Rob aimmed it so that if Gryff moved to dodge, he would have to move to his left side, Rob's right. At the same time he drew out his weapon he hadnt named yet, but Gryff would remember it as it unfold. A staff formed before three blades moved from its inner casing forming a tri bladed spear. Swinging downwards from Gryff's left to right in a 45 degree angle, Rob aimmed to have his weapon attack just as Gryff would move from out of the path of the kunai. If Gryff chose to move backwards as well, Rob's momentum would carry him through his attack allowing him to be able to strike him in any direction. The only real counter for this attack was either to block or to move so that he could get outside of Rob's arms and push him away.

Champion

phantomchild2891
Cougar_Reaper
phantomchild2891
Destrius
phantomchild2891
Destrius

"Go ahead, slap me if you will but that will not save the child. It is the law of the fighter to destroy the bloodlines of those who break the law. The only question now, is whether we should take the child now, or wait till she gives birth." A sinister grin spreads across his face as he turns to look for the women they were talking about.

Kess eyes narrowed, intense anger burned within them. Her hand fell hard against Destrius' left cheek ((sorry for the auto-hit xD )) as her eyes welled with tears. "Do not lay a hand on the child, I will take it as my own if it comes to it." She turned to Nikki and sighed, not knowing what to say.

((The autohit is fine as long as you didn't kill me with it xD)) He feels the hit across his face that burns for a few seconds. He had been slapped before and was used to such a thing. "Your maternal instincts haven taken over you. From what you say, I believe you wish to protect the child. There is only one way to prevent the death of the child and no one would be willing to make such a sacrifice."

Kess' eyes narrow as she places her hands on the Cougar's bloated stomache. "I will do what it takes to protect this child Destrius."
*Cougar looks down at the women who put her hands on her stomache* Why would you do that for my child?

Kess smiles "I stand strong in my opinion. I will not see the blood of innocents shed, especially that of innocent children." she turned to Destrius "I would give my body for this child, I have even offered it to the mother. What is the sacrifice you speak of?"

"The blood of one of your own child..." His words trail off as he remembers moments from his past. His eyes become slightly clouded as he stares off into space.
OOC: where is that f** Ace?
Dio Del Drago
OOC-No clue....
Dio Del Drago

((Big words from a little kid. Does you're mommy know you're online? PM me with your tripe, I won't listen to it here.))
Ace_Benedict
Dio Del Drago

((Big words from a little kid. Does you're mommy know you're online? PM me with your tripe, I won't listen to it here.))

OOC: oh so scary from someone sitting on the other side of a computer, what are you going to do letting words get under your skin
Dio Del Drago
Ace_Benedict
Dio Del Drago

OOC: oh so scary from someone sitting on the other side of a computer, what are you going to do letting words get under your skin

((Nope. Words are words. They don't really efect my anger. Just my laugher. But now that you mention it, it has most certainly effected you. Using all those big, naughty words. Like I said. PM me with tripe.))
robert thomas
question
((if you were attempting to kill me to end the war.. then your efforts have now meaningless... Takashi and I have came to an agreement.. so this battle is now pointless))
Ace_Benedict
Dio Del Drago
Ace_Benedict
Dio Del Drago

((Nope. Words are words. They don't really efect my anger. Just my laugher. But now that you mention it, it has most certainly effected you. Using all those big, naughty words. Like I said. PM me with tripe.))

OOC: rolleyes my only beef right now is you, is it a gift that you piss people off or do you have to work at it?
Dio Del Drago
Ace_Benedict
Dio Del Drago
Ace_Benedict
Dio Del Drago

OOC: rolleyes my only beef right now is you, is it a gift that you piss people off or do you have to work at it?

((<--Is waiting for a PM to continue.))
Gryff_Reaper
robert thomas
question
((if you were attempting to kill me to end the war.. then your efforts have now meaningless... Takashi and I have came to an agreement.. so this battle is now pointless))

::Was actually hired to kill you for the hell of it. I am not a part of this war, so technically i could continue to fight you. But as I am being paid more by an outside source to leave you be, you have one week to know your fate, *leaves*.::

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff