Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ace_Benedict

((<--Is waiting for a PM to continue.))

OOC: your not going to get a PM, Just wanted to know if you ever plan on replying to a post
Dio Del Drago
Ace_Benedict

((<--Is waiting for a PM to continue.))

OOC: your not going to get a PM, Just wanted to know if you ever plan on replying to a post

((PM only. But for your answer, I think it's irrelevant for you to know.))
Destrius
phantomchild2891
Cougar_Reaper
phantomchild2891
Destrius

((The autohit is fine as long as you didn't kill me with it xD)) He feels the hit across his face that burns for a few seconds. He had been slapped before and was used to such a thing. "Your maternal instincts haven taken over you. From what you say, I believe you wish to protect the child. There is only one way to prevent the death of the child and no one would be willing to make such a sacrifice."

Kess' eyes narrow as she places her hands on the Cougar's bloated stomache. "I will do what it takes to protect this child Destrius."
*Cougar looks down at the women who put her hands on her stomache* Why would you do that for my child?

Kess smiles "I stand strong in my opinion. I will not see the blood of innocents shed, especially that of innocent children." she turned to Destrius "I would give my body for this child, I have even offered it to the mother. What is the sacrifice you speak of?"

"The blood of one of your own child..." His words trail off as he remembers moments from his past. His eyes become slightly clouded as he stares off into space.

Kess' eyes narrow and mumbled "There is not another of my kind Destrius..."
*Mondarea walks in to the bar. A scowl plasters on her face., as she stands in the doorway lening agest the frame.*
Mondarea
*Mondarea walks in to the bar. A scowl plasters on her face., as she stands in the doorway lening agest the frame.*
*Gryff is seen sitting on the grass outside of the bar. he smiles and waves with his left arm* Mondarea! over here!
Gryff_Reaper
Mondarea
*Gryff is seen sitting on the grass outside of the bar. he smiles and waves with his left arm* Mondarea! over here!
*She spun around.*Oh Gryff....Hey....*She walked over and sat down next to him.*
Arissa sighs, leaning against the building "I'm glad that's over and done with..."
Amy_Lee66
Arissa sighs, leaning against the building "I'm glad that's over and done with..."
*She sighed, and put her hands out behind her leaning on them.* As do I.....in a way...
Mondarea
Amy_Lee66
*She sighed, and put her hands out behind her leaning on them.* As do I.....in a way...
"Yeah..."
Amy_Lee66
Mondarea
Amy_Lee66
"Yeah..."
*She looked up.* Why do you say that?
Mondarea
Gryff_Reaper
Mondarea
*She spun around.*Oh Gryff....Hey....*She walked over and sat down next to him.*
its amazing what happens after a war.... isn't it, Monadrea? you hear nothing but the wind blowing
Mondarea
Amy_Lee66
Mondarea
Amy_Lee66
"Yeah..."
"Because...I'm just glad this war is over..."
Amy_Lee66
Mondarea
Amy_Lee66
Mondarea
Amy_Lee66
"Yeah..."
the first of many, Arissa..... the first of many....
*Cougar walks outside the bar and looks around for Gryff*
Gryff_Reaper
Amy_Lee66
Mondarea
Amy_Lee66
Mondarea
Amy_Lee66
"Yeah..."
the first of many, Arissa..... the first of many....
"Yeah..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces