Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cougar_Reaper
Mondarea
Cougar_Reaper
Mondarea
Cougar_Reaper
*Cougar smiles as she checks over Gryffs body*
Gryff....you really do have everything.....*She grabs her most comon drink.....vodka. She walked back around the counter, and pulled up a chair next to Cougar.*
*Cougar looks at Mondarea and smiles* You just drink it straight?
*She smiled coldly, and gave a quick glup from the bottle. She smiled and stuck out her touge.* Yeah I know it taste like s**t........
*Cougar smiles* Hey if you like it like that then i say have fun.
*She smiled.* Oh I'll keep going....*She laughs.*
((Sephiroth you don't need ot leave.))
((Ok, I'll stay then, if you want me to))
*Gryff is seen at the fireplace. arms crossed and straight faced*
Gryff_Reaper
*Cougar walks up to Gryff and places a hand on his shoulder*Hi Gryff.
Cougar_Reaper
Gryff_Reaper
*Gryff turns his head and smiles, then looks back towards the brightly burning fire* why does everything seem so.. different now....?
Gryff_Reaper
Cougar_Reaper
Gryff_Reaper
*Gryff turns his head and smiles, then looks back towards the brightly burning fire* why does everything seem so.. different now....?
*Cougar sighs and looks at Gryff* Well...look at all thats happend. Im mean if you dont think that something is diffrent then something is wrong.
Cougar_Reaper
Gryff_Reaper
Cougar_Reaper
Gryff_Reaper
*Cougar sighs and looks at Gryff* Well...look at all thats happend. Im mean if you dont think that something is diffrent then something is wrong.
i know.... *Gryff closed his eye and looked down* flames and fire used to bring back the memories of my past.... but know that my father is back and i have an empire... the flames excite me now... i crave power and importance.. and i am getting it by the minute
Gryff_Reaper
Cougar_Reaper
Gryff_Reaper
Cougar_Reaper
Gryff_Reaper
i know.... *Gryff closed his eye and looked down* flames and fire used to bring back the memories of my past.... but know that my father is back and i have an empire... the flames excite me now... i crave power and importance.. and i am getting it by the minute
*Cougar sat down next to him and watched the flames. She put her hand in the fire and pulled out some flames, allowing them to burn on her hand*
Cougar_Reaper
Gryff_Reaper
Cougar_Reaper
Gryff_Reaper
Cougar_Reaper
Gryff_Reaper
*Cougar sat down next to him and watched the flames. She put her hand in the fire and pulled out some flames, allowing them to burn on her hand*
i came here as a no body... and i have made such a huge impression it is unbelieveable! *Gryff opens his eye and smiles* but i know this isn't the end of my story
Gryff_Reaper
Cougar_Reaper
Gryff_Reaper
Cougar_Reaper
Gryff_Reaper
i came here as a no body... and i have made such a huge impression it is unbelieveable! *Gryff opens his eye and smiles* but i know this isn't the end of my story
*Cougar smiles and increases the fire in her hands*Your like this fire Gryff...all you need is the right amount of energy to get going and your impact is enormous.
Cougar_Reaper
Gryff_Reaper
Cougar_Reaper
Gryff_Reaper
Cougar_Reaper
Gryff_Reaper
*Cougar smiles and increases the fire in her hands*Your like this fire Gryff...all you need is the right amount of energy to get going and your impact is enormous.
the mystery of the impact is too... who knows how much damage i can cause now
Gryff_Reaper
Cougar_Reaper
Gryff_Reaper
Cougar_Reaper
Gryff_Reaper
More than anyone will expect.*Cougar looks down at her stomache and sighs*
Cougar_Reaper
Gryff_Reaper
Cougar_Reaper
Gryff_Reaper
Cougar_Reaper
Gryff_Reaper
*Gryff looks down at Cougar and smiles* one reaper was Devistation back in the day when i came here.... Two will be more disasterous.... but a family of them... who know what hell we can cause
Gryff_Reaper
Cougar_Reaper
Gryff_Reaper
Cougar_Reaper
Gryff_Reaper
*Gryff looks down at Cougar and smiles* one reaper was Devistation back in the day when i came here.... Two will be more disasterous.... but a family of them... who know what hell we can cause
*Cougar smiles at Gryff. She leans over and kisses him*So much fun and so little time.
Cougar_Reaper
Gryff_Reaper
Cougar_Reaper
Gryff_Reaper
Cougar_Reaper
Gryff_Reaper
*Cougar smiles at Gryff. She leans over and kisses him*So much fun and so little time.
*Gryff smiled again, then looked back into the fire* my empire has become more than i could imagin....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff