15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

FENRIS
Sapphira Hiroxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Where: A couch With: Tutsumi Feeling: Overheated; hungry

Adorrrable~! She grinned and swayed a bit, far too happy at just the little white kitty recognizing her. Oooh, she just wanted to hug it, and love it, and squeeze it, and call it George!! Kiagra was far too overrated. She laughed as it rushed off and deemed Tut its official cute sitting space. She got herself up, sitting beside the two and pulling her legs up to hug them. A bit of extra comfort. "It's only been two months for me, Tut-Tut~~" She chimed with a little grin.

Which could have either been years or minutes for him. Shadows never did go straight, in place, or time. It could always be a random gamble if you didn't know what you were doing. She took a deep breath and fell against him, shutting her eyes as she relaxed on her brother's giant muscled shoulder. "You're still so waaaarm~"

Savage Sage

10,100 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Mark Twain 100
"Mmm, in regular timeline we last met...just a little over two weeks ago. You know you need to be careful with traveling like that. Just because I used to, doesn't mean you should." He stopped when she rested her head against him though, a smile coming on his face as he turned his head to look at her.

Kiagra, of course, was livid that another woman was touching him and bit his hand as if to say, "Shoo it away!" Her paws then went against his the stomach of his blue shirt and began to paw. It seemed she wasn't quite ready to share him yet. Tut looked down at the cub and sighed, then looked back to Saph. Not the best idea. Kia then sunk her claws into his stomach to get his attention back. "Cac!" He took a deep breath and then rested his head against Saph's.

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
User Image

══════════════════════════════════

xmr. ginger - fae - irish

x wearing :
    x mood : groggy
    x location : flickering candle inn
    x company : fenris, tutsumi

[[>__>]]

Aidan woke up long after Fenris had gotten up and gone downstairs, and by the time his eyes finally opened and adjusted, it was already dark outside. He stretched out his arms with a yawn and slid out of bed, brushing his shaggy red hair away from his line of vision. After giving himself a few minutes to wake up, he stepped over to the chair where he'd laid out his clothes from the night before, making a mental note to find a washer and drier later on. When he had left home with Fenris, he'd had a few different pairs of clothes... But the pack that had held them had gotten lost somewhere along the way.

So for now, he would have to wear the black t-shirt and cargo pants again. He dressed in the bathroom attached to the room, freshening up a little before he was ready to go downstairs. Aidan assumed that was where Fenris was, since he hadn't noticed her clothes still laying on the floor in places.

He was out of the room and down the stairs in no time, hearing the sound of her voice once he reached the bottom and had turned the corner to step into the main area. It was obvious that Fenris wasn't alone, but what Aidan didn't expect to see was a familiar face- even if he had only ever seen Tutsumi a couple of times before, back home. "Hey... Been a long time, I guess." He greeted, still looking half-asleep when he finally noticed the white tiger that was sitting on Tutsumi's lap. And when it finally dawned on him just how close Fenris and Tutsumi were sitting, Aidan seemed to snap fully awake, one eyebrow quirked up high and an almost jealous expression on his face. "You been up long?" He asked, taking slow steps over to the couch where the pair sat.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

FENRIS
Where: A couch With: Tutsumi, Aidan Feeling: hungry , stoked

Fenris jumped a bit at Tutsumi's short cry, looking to the vicious little kitty, and then, without a moment of pause, picking said kitty up swiftly up by the nape of its neck, and holding it to eye level. "Don't hurt Tut." She said calmly, her eyes boring right into the little white feline's. She didn't like anyone that hurt her brother. She really didn't like it at all~

She felt Tutsumi's head against hers, watching as a few stray strands of white passed her gaze, and the smell of Sakura absolutely overwhelmed her. She smiled, getting nice and cuddly and comfortable, not even thinking as she let the little kitty witty go. "I'll never promise to careful~" She said easily.

And then she heard Aidan. She shot up in an instant, blinking and staring at the red head. Whee! She grinned from ear to ear, looking absolutely ecstatic. "Aidan! Tutsumi! And in the reverse! Tut-Tut is my brother from another mother!" She hugged the big muscly man of manliness next to her, then stood up and walked towards Aidan, stopping just in front of him to give him a peck on the lips. "You sleep too long."

Savage Sage

10,100 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Kia made a weird, but cute mew of a roar as her ice blue eyes gazed back into Saph's eyes. She was blaming Tut for getting so close to this "aunt" of hers. Before she knew it, she was already put back down, at which she jumped on Tut's lap again and started to purr.

Tutsumi looked towards the guy whose name he couldn't remember, then back to Saph before she bounded over to him and kissed his lips. A sneer crossed his lips for a moment before it vanished and he nodded towards Aiden, his normal scent of sakura petals being overtaken by that of roses. "We met before? Regardless, it's rare to see a person other than myself manage to keep up with Saph. Congratulations are in order, perhaps?"

Timid Genius

Victoria stirred for a moment before she rolled over in her bed. Cracking open an eye, Victoria sighed lightly as she let her head fall back into her pillow. Apparently she had been far more exhausted than she had thought and she could feel a light craving beginning to make its way into her senses. Grumbling, Victoria pushed herself up, slipping out of bed, and heading into the bathroom. After a quick, cold shower to wake her up, Victoria padded into her room. Now clean and dry, Victoria opened her closet. Dressing in a more casual outfit than yesterday, Victoria was soon ready to face the day, or evening as it were. As she left her room, she grabbed her key, slipping it into her pocket once she had shut and locked her door before making her way down to the main floor. She quickly spotted several people, two that looked vaguely familiar from the previous evening, the third did not. With a polite bow of her head and a light wave and smile, Victoria made her way into the bar, taking up her place behind the bar.

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
User Image

x wearing :
    x mood : groggy
    x company : fenris, tutsumi

[[Small edit~]]

"Yeah, we've met~" A smile broke through his expression when Fenris hurriedly introduced Tutsumi to him, and vice-versa. Aidan found it a little strange that neither of them remembered that they'd met, considering the circumstances. Having Fenris' soul stuck in his brain wasn't something one would easily forget... So he'd thought. He leaned forward a bit to return the kiss when she came rushing up to him, nearly missing the sneer that crossed Tutsumi's face.

Seemed like he wasn't the only jealous one... Too bad.

Aidan shrugged lightly at Fenris, still smiling. "Sorry about that... Guessing you've been up for awhile, then." At least he was wide awake now. His gaze turned towards Tutsumi when the other man addressed him, laughing. "It's not so hard, keeping up with her." Maybe because he had so much practice with his family- and though he was close with his family, it was much more enjoyable keeping up with Fenris. "I don't remember the cat, though..." He nodded towards Kiagra, looking curious.

When another person entered the bar and waved to them, Aidan returned the gesture. It was good that one of the workers had shown up now- he wasn't sure if Fenris had eaten yet, but he knew that he'd be hungry soon. Hopefully, it was like Starlight, where the bartenders could make food when there weren't any cooks around. "Hello." He greeted her, smiling a little.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

FENRIS
Where: Bar With: Tutsumi , Aidan , Misty Feeling: hungry , stoked

Fenris was all grins. "I am the cat's ant."She explained. "Though, he seems fond on using Tut as a scratching post..." She looked back at Tutsumi, then Kiagra, already noting how comfy it looked. Like a baby to a mother, or something like that. Tutsumi must be the mother... which meant Tutsumi was becoming more feminine. Tsk tsk tsk.

She paused, then looked up to Tutsumi. "It's not that hard to keep up with me! you just need an open mind and the courage of a tiger!!" She grinned wickedly, walking over to the white tiger and crouching down. "At least more that this cute wittle pipsqueak~" She reached out, scratching behind its ears rather happily. So tiny~ So cute~~ She wanted one~

She could make one out of shadows... but it just would not be the same. She looked back to Aidan and looked to the bar. "Actually..." She paused, her stomach growling. Oh... "I was waiting for breakfast... and then I passed out. So I slept just as much as you did!!" She rushed up to her fee, leaving the men to their own devices. She came to stand before the violet haired Misty, a bit grin upon her face. "Do you have food?"

Gekko

Time was always so fleeting here. One moment you were talking shop with a gentleman, the next you were waking up at a startle to all the hustle, bustle, and action suddenly occurring behind the walls. Seems everyone here was nocturnal, which could actually be a tad useful for the time being. Whatever the case, there was high doubt of any more rest being gotten, so the only option was to get up with the rest of the tenants. After a few short stretches, a quick re-dressing into the same gaudy orange n' purple tartan robes from the night before, and a check of the moon's position out the window, the young Sts'Raln was more or less ready to engage with the humans again. She didn't completely want to, but she was essentially stuck another night due to sleeping in, so connections could possibly be made in the mean time.

Down the hall, down the stairs, and almost back in the foyer she was, until a nagging feeling from the night before struck hard and unbearable; damn, was she hungry. ...how long has it been... when was the last cascade? ...gah, I can never keep track of this planet's time. Where do they serve...? Well, everyone was piled in that room to the side... the 'Dining', so perhaps they were all getting their fill? It was her only hunch, so Sts worked on it, following suit into the Dining Room and popping a squat at the bar counter like the others (save for the one standing behind it. Odd). She barely made a sound, deciding to wait until whoever was serving addressed her, though her attire was (as always) difficult to ignore.

Timid Genius

Victoria had propped herself against the wall, her blue-gray eyes dancing about the room slowly as her fingers drifted through her damp black locks. Then she heard voices directed at her, two voices to be exact. Letting her gaze fall upon the man that had spoken first, Victoria smiled. "Hello..." She murmured. Before she could continue her statement, a young woman came to stand before her, asking if she had food. "I do not have any food, personally, but I could cook something up for you in the kitchen..." She murmured as she pushed herself off the wall and leaned against the bar, her blue-gray eyes dancing to each person in turn. "Would anyone else like something to eat and drink? What would you like?" She asked with a genuine grin, her fangs now within view.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
LEV VASILLEV____________________
Russian Model

"Ooohhhhh...." That was the first ow groan that emanated from the tall Russian's room. Perhaps he had had too much to drink last night. It wasn't the right kind of drinking, either. It was drinking because the was bored-- unsatisfying. Hardly jovious. Not as grand as drinking to be social. He rolled out of bed, holding his mouth once as his stomach turned. Alright... no headache... a shot over something good could help this pass.

Maybe.

Oooh, his tummy. The large man got himself to his feet, stumbling a bit at first as the long lasting bits of tired refused to let up. He ran his fingers through his long snarled hair, his mouth opening wide with a yawn. Time to wake up... time to.... oh.... just a few more minutes wouldn't hurt. He eased himself back on the bed, groaning as his head hit the center of the bed, legs still lazily against the floor. Not even a minute passed, but he was rather certain it was five. Had to be five. the longer he laid here, the more restless he got. He forced himself up against, shoving himself into the shower next. He just couldn't be lazy with such a lonely bed.

- - - - - - -

Ten minutes later the man traveled down the stairs, wet hair tied blow dried and tied back neat into a ponytail, only leaving a few stray strands along the side of his face. His sharp blue eyes watched the light blue 100% cotton button up he wore, covering his muscled body, but also framing it so that even though you couldn't see the mass beneath, you would easily know it was there. Kahki pants and polished black shoes-- he really was a model. Well... he was. He took a seat at the bar, looking to the lovely lady and grinning. "Oh! You are back again! It is good to see you!"

- - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - -
Where: By the Bar Who: Victoria Feeling: Hangover

Savage Sage

10,100 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
"No, Kai's a fairly new addition. She's a survivor of some cubs I picked up recently whose mother was killed. Most have homes now, but this wee one wouldn't let me leave her with anyone so I've been traveling with her." Tutsumi turned towards the newcomers and nodded silently. Saph and Aiden then moved to the bar as he was left in thought. It seemed Saph really wanted a cub, but how well could she take care of it?

"Oh, and Saph, you know people need more than the courage of a tiger. Hell, if I wasn't me, I'm pretty sure I'd be dead by now after all the stuff we've gone through." Kai headbutted him at the comment and then nuzzled her head against him. "Okay, okay...I know." He shifted slightly, reaching into an inner pocket to his jacket and took out a bag with some scraps of meat. He took a bite and then chewed it a little before spitting it into his hand and offering it to the cub.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

FENRIS
Where: Bar With: Tutsumi , Aidan , Misty Feeling: hungry , stoked

Fenris' eyes went stark wide at the flash of fangs. For a long moment she was silent, staring... staring... everything Tutsumi said went out the window... and suddenly she clasped a hand over her neck, hissing at the woman and flickering out of view. Rather, her fight or flight senses were skyrocketing so much that she used everything the GNA taught her about being a ninja to move from where we was to the safety behind Tutsumi. She latched onto her brother's back, peeking out from behind his shoulder with eyes as wide as dinner plates. "Tutsumi.... she's a biter." She muttered, taking a deep breath.

Vampires only seemed to get worse for her. First her blood had just been like a candy desert to them-- pure energy. They flocked her, and she ran. Then Tutsumi gave her his blood. Now they'd travel miles to find her if she so much as bled. Talk about bad experiences-- try having blood of Gods! Or... whatever Tutsumi was. It gave her rainbow eyes and a blue forehead flame-- that's all that mattered!!

Timid Genius

Victoria frowned lightly as the woman simply disappeared. She was use to such reactions, but it didn't mean she liked them. People had the habit of making assumptions by the fangs alone. Despite the fact that the woman was good ways away, she could still hear her comment. "I don't bite people! Promise! I'm only half vampire, not whole...I never bite. Ever. So not my thing" She called to the poor frightened girl. Not exactly the best way to start her first day. Her comments were true of course, she never did bite people. The idea only always made her cringe. She always satisfied the need with bottled or bagged, usually bagged. It meant that it came from a willing giver, but she didn't have to carry the guilt of actually biting someone. Moving her gaze to the familiar Russian, Victoria grinned. "Well, I work here...So it would be odd if I didn't return. I never did get your name. I'm Victoria by the way." She murmured as she ran her fingers through her black locks. "And can I get you anything?"

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
User Image

x wearing :
    x mood : amused, hungry
    x company : fenris, lev, sts'raln, tutsumi, victoria

[[Blarg.]]

Aidan followed after Fenris to the bar, pulling out one of the stools to sit on just as another person came inside the inn- wearing eye-blindingly bright clothing. He smiled over at her before his attention was right back on the bartender, who asked if any of them wanted anything to eat. "Got any pears?" After Fenris had mentioned it last night, he'd been in the mood for one- and they were his favorite, after all!

He was just about to order something to drink along with his breakfast, when he noticed Victoria's fangs as well- at the same exact time Fenris did. Before he could say anything to make her feel safe, though, she had hissed and shot away towards Tutsumi on the other side of the room. 'Sorry,' Aidan mouthed, noticing the look on her face. He slid off the bar stool and started walking back over to Fenris and Tutsumi, trying hard to keep from looking too amused by her comment. "You know I'm not gonna let anyone bite you... And she said she doesn't, anyways."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff