Just give me gold. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 > >>

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
Fenris blinked, staring at the demoness as she answered as if recognizing the fact that she smelled like pears. Huh. Fenris' right nostril flared for a moment, then she looked back to Aidan as she cuddled up against him. "You know what? Sleep sounds good. But only if you stay with me!!" She sniffed and squirmed out of his grip, rushing her way upstairs. "Which room did we sign for!? Which which!? I can't remember!!" She could probably just go downstairs and check, but she didn't want to! In fact, she made the simple statement that she wouldn't by plopping a seat down right at the top of the stairs, eyes trapping themselves upon the red haired man of hers. Aidan.

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
User Image

══════════════════════════════════

xmr. ginger - fae - irish

x wearing :
    x mood : o__o;?
    x location : flickering candle inn
    x company : fenris

"As always." He hummed, pulling his arm back from her waist to let her up when she wiggled to stand. Aidan hopped down as well and thanked the bartender, laying down a little money from his pocket even though his water was still untouched. "Goodnight.." He smiled at Vivianna before turning to follow along after the dark haired woman he'd arrived with- just like he always did. He reached the stairwell and was standing a few steps down from Fenris in the blink of an eye. When she plopped down on the top step, looking a little pouty that she couldn't remember which room they'd requested, Aidan couldn't help but laugh yet again.

"Number twenty-two? Yeah..." He recalled after a short moment, nodding. Aidan took the last few stairs towards her at a human pace, holding his hand out to her to help her up. The smile on his lips didn't fade now, gazing down at Fenris. "We'll have plenty of time tomorrow to ask around and see what we can find out." But for now, sleep. And hopefully she would be feeling a little more like her usual self then.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
Fenris blinked blearily up at Aidan, taking her time laying her hand withing his and getting helped up. He certainly was a new kind of special to her. A grin crept across her lips, showing off her pearly whites! It wasn't long before she lead him along behind her, rushing down to hall to 20... 21... 22... 23... 24...-- oh! Whoops!! She looked back, then rushed back to 22 and stopped, trying the door. Lo and behind, it opened for them! She didn't hesitate to step in, strip everything off, and throw herself on top of the dusty bed. She took one of the pillows gripping it and watching the dust float about. "It's not real." She commented to Aidan. "The age, wear and tear of the building is all perceived, but not corporeal. It's like snow that's warm, so to say. Only it's... dust that doesn't make you sneeze."

Eloquent Lunatic

The echoing finger snap lingered in the air of the foyer, a piercing tone resounding through the walls as if to announce presence. A man with a pressed crimson jacket steps lightly as he came from the lounge. His left hand hung closed to his side as his right hand hung loose behind his back. His posture and pose were seemingly perfect from years of practice and precision. The whites of his eyes shone slightly over his darkened glasses with amazement. A wide grin grew upon his face, exposing an unearth;y smile. "I am glad to see that the inn has become more popular as of late." His voice came sweet and soft, as a sultry baritone song should be sung with. He peered through the crowd and noted a few familiar faces from recent days, as well as fresh residents and, if he is not mistaken, an employee who has yet to sign in!

His attentions turned to Alura. "I heard the door slam a bit ago so I came to see what the rukus was about." His eyes continued to wander the crowd, observing the residents as if to see if any of them are familiar in an unholy way. His steps ceased as he stood at the familiar home of the front desk.

Lucky Wife

9,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
❥ Vivianne Night

Vivianne turned to the sound of a snap and recognized the man she was now working for. She stood up and walked over, her hips swaying lightly "Good evening sir. I was just waiting for I am not sure what you needed me to do first." she smiled.

Come and taste the reason I'm nothing like the rest,
I'll kiss you in a way you'll never forget about me.

Beloved Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Signature Look 250
Hearing the snap echo behind her, Alura stopped and turned in time to see how pleased G.R. was with the newest events. She moved to his side and nodded. "Two of our guests made a...hasty entrance earlier. I believe they are recovering in the bar. I had not yet had an opportunity to ask what gave them such a fright."

Eloquent Lunatic

His attentions were split for a moment as his eyes and ears darted between Alura and Vivianne, though he caught his barrings rather quickly. Locking onto Alura first, he nodded. "We shouldn't press into others' business lest they wish us. If they want to share, they will once they are ready." He flipped open the ledger exposing the yellowed pages to Vivianne. Giving full attention to the madam, he gave a nod as if to continue from their conversation.

"Ah yes. What you should do first is to sign into your reserved room." With care and a napkin, G.R. offered the sterile razortip pen to Ms. Night. His opened palm gestures to the ledger. "Each employee must sign with their blood for protection purposes."

Lucky Wife

9,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
❥ Vivianne Night

Vivianne nodded and took the pen, pricked her finger and signed in blood. She wiched slightly as she wiped her finger with the napkin.

Eloquent Lunatic

"Thank you, Ms. Night." The ledger accepted Vivianne's signature, staining her name on the page. As the signature finished drying, the inn keeper closed the ledger. "You begin work tomorrow, though you are free to begin tonight, if you wish." He touched his forehead with his hand as if to tip his hat to her and gave a slight bow. "Welcome to the Flickering Candle Inn, madam." His eyes gave a dim glow of lavender from behind his darkened spectacles.

Beloved Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Signature Look 250
Alura watched the sign in process and nodded at what G.R. Said. "Agreed. I was more concerned with how they were fairing than with what caused it."

Lucky Wife

9,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
❥ Vivianne Night

She smiled warmly "Thanks, I think I'll retire for the night so that I am well rested for my first day." She nodded and headed towards her room "Good night!" she called and headed to her room way on the fourth floor

Timid Genius

Apparently Victoria had gotten a bit distracted by her thoughts. Blinking lightly, she returned her gaze to the man she had addressed, arching an eyebrow lightly. "Hmm?" She murmured, her head tilting lightly to the side before smiling lightly. "I'm quite alright, thank you." She said lightly, flashing a grin, her fangs shimmering in the light. "You just seemed...sad. Or distraught maybe? Not sure as to which best described your demeanor. So I thought I'd check on you, being the new bartender and all." She murmured, flashing another grin. "Where are my manners? My name is Victoria...Victoria Black." She said with a light bow of her head. She soon noticed several newcomers, one apparently a new employee as well. Good. She liked new people.

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
User Image

xmr. ginger - fae - irish

x wearing :
    x mood : o__o;?
    x location : flickering candle inn
    x company : fenris

He might have found the fact that the aged building and the dust inside was all fake fascinating any other time- if it wasn't for the fact that Fenris had wasted no time stripping out of every piece of clothing she was in, the second he'd stepped into the room and shut the door after himself. It wasn't the first time and wouldn't be the last- hopefully!- but it caught him off-guard each time. Not in a bad way, though! "How can you tell?" Aidan's question was absentminded as best while he stepped farther inside the room, waving his hand in front of his face to fan some of that dust away.

Aidan stifled a yawn before shrugging out of his shirt, which he folded up in a half-hearted manner to toss onto a nearby chair. He slipped out of the cargo pants next, leaving his boxers on while tossing the cargos on top of folded t-shirt as well. "I don't think I've ever seen warm snow or dust that doesn't make you sneeze before..." But that was probably good in this situation- there was a LOT of dust! He wandered over to the bed and sat on the edge once all the dust had cleared and he'd pulled the sheets back a bit.

Still, fake dust or no... It was hardly what was in the forefront of his mind. Aidan snuck a glance over his shoulder at her as he settled in, sitting with his back up against the headrest. "How're you feeling now?"

Eloquent Lunatic

"Pleasant dreams, Ms. Night." He watched her leave for her room, particularly taking note of her attire. He shook his head slightly with a slight grin.

"I know, Alura." His eyes only glimpsing at the demoness in his peripherals. His eye then met to his assistant's and continued. "It is still of their business. The inn shall keep them safe."

Business seemed to slow down for the night as the halls of the inn slowly silenced to a few stray conversations. G.R. was happy to see so many new names in the ledger. He traced his finger on the golden encircled candle on the cover with his fore finger. He whispered to himself softly, "A few more, and the magic will get stronger."

Gekko

"...bother, is it that late already?"

With a sigh and a light facepalm, a young and very gaudily dressed mage switched attention from her oh-so-very-important practices to a more pressing, albeit temporary matter; finding an acceptable hiding locale from the usual midnight horrors. Shelter, one might say. For once in her lifetime though, luck seemed to favor her as the stone path she had been following led to a rather stately-seeming manor; more than enough to escape those wretched things. Not to mention it had decorative gargoyles; always a plus in her book. "I'll always wonder why some people desire being so far away from civilization, but I'll never complain about their sporadic living arrangements," she mused, smiling inwardly as she paced towards the doors of the inn, all the while admiring the foliage and architecture. Class act. Very... what's the word, vicadian? No, that's our word...

Knock knock. Went the door, as the short-ish young woman waited patiently. The threat of violent maiming may loom over her, but that's no excuse to be rude. Whoever (if anyone) would open the way to her would be greeted by possibly the largest fashion disaster in centuries; purple and orange tartan robes with matching fingerless gloves, covering from her shoulders to her feet, the color ratio constantly fluctuating before their eyes. At least she didn't have matching boots, and she her pale self was presentable enough, with rather normal hazel eyes staring intently at the door and her shoulder-length black hair sitting in a tangled mess behind the two.

Aaaaany moment now. Please.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces