Total Votes:[ 21 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 >

Astria Kade's Husbando

Friendly Friend

8,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

The robed being raised up a bit defensively. Traveling a lot you learn to never know what to expect from the people inside. There was a quiet exhale as he raised his head, a black muzzle poking out from his heavy hood. "I'm only looking for a place to stay..." He spoke quietly. A moment later he took a couple steps into the room letting the door close behind him with a thud.

WHERE [dining room] ☥ WITH [unknown] ☥ FEELING [curious]

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image
User Image

"For how long would you like to stay? We offer both temporary and long term residence. Rest assured, you are safe as long as you are here." He raised his hand to the freshly cleaned and repaired keg. "May I offer you a drink?"

User Image
Where: Dining Room Who: A potential client Music: Conversation

Astria Kade's Husbando

Friendly Friend

8,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

The jackal's gaze followed the man's hand. "Long term, most likely. We will see." He inhaled and his hood slid back a bit farther down his snout. "Water...and brandy." After standing there a moment he moved further into the room, sitting down at a table somewhere between where he had just been and where the man stood.

WHERE [dining room, sitting] ☥ WITH [unknown] ☥ FEELING [still on guard]

Aged Dabbler

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150

'This shouldn't be too complicated to navigate,' Nivvy thought as she moved down the halls and back down the stairs. She paused briefly at the sound of voices coming from downstairs but continued on. She was hired for a reason after all, besides, people weren't her strong suit. She walked along the hallways until she came to a door. She sneezes as she opened it, dust filling her nose."It's beautiful," she whispered looking at the, well, somewhat overgrown green house. She turned her head and gently nudged at the nearest leaf. It seemed to curl happily around her hand before she moved to take inventory. "I guess he wasn't kidding when he said it might need a bit of work." The windows at the very least needed a good scrub, some of the soil needed watering and while many of the plant life was thriving she could feel the thrumming of some of them needing a little bit of extra help.

Where: Green House Who: Alone.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image
User Image

The fancifully clad inn keeper grabs two glasses and places them under the tap of the keg. The first cup filling with a pristine clear liquid, and the next having a beautiful golden brown hue. "Here you are, water and brandy. It should be to your taste." The glasses rest before the client. "Better to do business once one is at ease."

User Image
Where: Dining Room Who: A client Music: Conversation~

Astria Kade's Husbando

Friendly Friend

8,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

As the two glasses of drink arrived in front of him he brought up a paw to pull down the hood down around his neck. The fur on his head was matted down with the wetness that managed to seep through the hood. The long pointed ears folded down the back of his head slowly perked up and faced forward. He scratched at a spot on his lip that was dark with old, dark blood. "Thank you." The jackal spoke, moving his hand to pick up the water. It only took a few seconds for him to down the whole glass before reaching for the amber liquor and doing the same with it. "You own this place?" Justice asked, one of his ears flicking as he spoke.

WHERE [dining room, sitting] ☥ WITH [unknown] ☥ FEELING [grateful]

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image
User Image

"I have been gone for a while, but this is my baby." G.R. gives an angular bow for introductions. "I am G.R., proprietor and keeper of this establishment."

User Image
Where: Dining Room Who: Client Music: Conversation

Astria Kade's Husbando

Friendly Friend

8,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

"G...R..." The letters slipped off his tongue as he gazed into the bottom of his empty cup. "You watch this whole big place yourself.." It came out more like a statement rather than a question. With the next blink his golden stare moved to the caretaker.

WHERE [dining room, sitting] ☥ WITH [G. R.] ☥ FEELING [curious]

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image
User Image

"I am never alone here, but I am looking for employees. Time and nature have decided to reclaim the building while I was away." Offering his assistance, he urges towards the empty glasses. "Would you like more?"

User Image
Where: Dining Room Who: Client Music: Conversation

Astria Kade's Husbando

Friendly Friend

8,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

The jackal took a long moment to answer the man. "No thank you." He pushed the two glasses into the middle of the table, his long claws clinking against them. "Well what positions are you looking for?" He glanced about the room some more as he awaited the answer.

WHERE [dining room, sitting] ☥ WITH [G. R.] ☥ FEELING [curious]

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image
User Image

"I am currently looking to fill many positions. Maids, butlers, bartender, and any position one could convince me to hire for." G.R. takes a seat at the same table as the potential employee. "The goal is to make this place as comfortable to those that stay. Be they here for a temporary stay, or permanent residency. Support and security are key factors."

He raises his forefinger as if to signify 'one'. A moment later, a teacup rises into the air and visits the anykeg for a few moments. It glides through the air to slide onto his finger, taking a sip and resting it on the table before him. "I don't believe you have introduced yourself, friend."

User Image
Where: Dining Room Who: Potential Employee Music: Conversation

Astria Kade's Husbando

Friendly Friend

8,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

"Well.."
The jackal shifted his robe about himself as he stood up and turned away, his outreached paw moving to tuck the chair under the table. "I come from a line of guardians and healers." The heavy robe clung to him as he faced the man again. "I suppose those would be my providable services." The way he spoke gave away some info about himself but not everything.

"Hm, well I like to see how long it takes until someone wants my name. It's a precious thing you know." His long ears seemed to relax, slightly panning away from where the caretaker stood. "You can call me Justice." A paw explored a hidden pocket in the robe he wore then came back out empty. "Though if we've met before you may know me by some other name." The jackal was now peering at G. R. as if looking for something within him.

WHERE [dining room, sitting] ☥ WITH [G. R.] ☥ FEELING [proud]

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image
User Image

"A healer... how is your skill with alchemy and mixology?" He turned his head imagining Justice behind the bar. While lost in thought, he chuckled upon hearing the comment about names. "Trust me. Unless you want someone to know, the inn will prot-" Then he noticed the conversational companion was trying to peer deeper. Instead of resisting, he let it happen.

A blank void. No readable aura. No sign of life. Not a single sensation of magical presence. Yet what can be sensed is that G.R. is under multiple levels of protection from various sources, and a beautiful warmth of charm, security, and acceptance.

"Luckily, the inn likes you or that would have hurt." A strong grin came to his face. "As I was saying, the inn will protect those that become bound with it."

User Image
Where: Dining Room Who: Justice Music: Conversation~

Aged Dabbler

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150

"Well this is cute," Nivvy said as she explored the nooks and crannies where tools were held. While dusty the pots and tools looked to be mostly untouched. There were small bags of seeds in various states, a few had even started sprouting on their own. She'd have to ask for cleaning supplies and maybe some help from some of the creatures she'd met, but all in all the place was more than salvageable. "Let's take a full inventory then." She walked to the center of the green house and sat, crossing her legs and trying to take some deep breaths before laughing. The energy around her was vibrant. "Shh," she whispered before rolling her shoulders and re-settling. Nivvy took a seed out of her pouch and held it in two palms and whispered to it. As the minutes passed it pulsed with energy and grew, small vines twining around her bare fingers. The energy within the seed breathed with her power and they explored the full state of the building. Some were too far to salvage by magic alone, they would need physical work, but the happy little pops of light and color that erupted from her slowly growing plant let her know that they would be off to a good start. Still a lot of life left.

Where: Green House Who: Alone.

Astria Kade's Husbando

Friendly Friend

8,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

"Well..." He started and paused. "I don't have the best practice in those particularly." The jackal glanced to the side then back at the man in front of him. "I travel a lot...no time for learning, you see." Justice inhaled through his teeth quietly.

Searching only found dead-ends which only made his golden eyes glower with frustration. "Well, how gracious of the inn to feel that way towards me." He finished with a huff though ended up smiling. "Those crumbling gargoyles can't do much to protect this place anymore.." The jackal glanced up as if he were peering through the building to look at where they sit. "I can help in that area if you so wish."

☥ WHERE [dining room, sitting] ☥ WITH [G. R.] ☥ FEELING [open-minded]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces