Ew~ keep things dead. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
ZOMBIE!! KILL IT!! 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 1 ]
Just give me gold. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 28 29 30

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image
User Image

He had finished his glass of wine and continued. "My apology if my description doesn't quite answer your inquiry, madam. The inn and I are well acquainted, but it is to the best of my own understanding." The host had motioned towards the azure dog-thing's empty glass, "Would you like another?"

User Image
Where: Dining Room Bar Who: Customer of the blue fur variety Music: Ambient violin music

Sparkly Shapeshifter

User Image
User Image

After listening to his response, her eyes were widened in nearly shocked awe. Were her glass not empty, she would probably have spilled the water in surprise. "We're in a WHAT?! We can't even be mapped?! O-Oh...! Wow! You know, from the sound of it... I would have almost thought I was dead and this was the afterlife!" She rubbed the back of her neck with a nervous laufgh before taking a deep breath. The environment was so hospitable and if it were some sort of afterlife kind of deal it was at least a nice place. It was so much more comfortable and welcoming than the wilderness could be, there might even be the human luxuries she had heard of from travelers such as 'bubble baths, candles, fancy chocolates (wait, could she even eat those?), and flower petal trails'. Their cleansing rituals were so extravagant! Who would have time to do all that before washing every time?! Though, the thought of experiencing all these new things made her tail wag cheerfully. It couldn't hurt to take a moment to recover from her quest, right?

Upon hearing the host's following words, she shook her head with her signature radiant smile. "Oh, I'm plenty hydrated for now! Thank you again for your kindness! Above all, I'm so excited! Your response was incredibly insightful, I'm sure I'll learn more as I go." The Lupine Centaur extended her arms out as if gesturing to the entirety of the room. "I'd love the chance to stay here! There looks like there's so much to explore! If the Inn, yourself, and its inhabitants are willing to allow me to remain I'd be ecstatic! I promise I'll be on my best behavior!" The Lupataur beamed and looked to him expectantly.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Her excitement was truly infectious, bringing a large grin to the hosts face. "If you would like to take some time to explore, there is plenty of time for you to sign the ledger. Doing so would give you a room that adapts to your liking. It creates a private sanctuary only you and those you allow in to enter." His thoughts wandered. Her excitement brings the best out in others. Perhaps she could be a wonderful entertainer. Her words struck a large question mark within his mind and felt compelled to finally inquire on a few things.

"If you don't mind, I do have a couple curiosities. The first being...to be quite direct, what are you? I've not seen a wonderful creature such as yourself in my travels. And the other being your quest. If you wish to not share, that is quite alright. I am simply curious."

User Image
Where: Dining Room Who: Dog..centaur? Music: Sounds of excitement

Sparkly Shapeshifter

User Image
User Image
Upon hearing 'ledger', Roselivene's ears flicked with curiosity. As the gentleman spoke, her eyes sparkled as her palms clasped together eagerly with the thought of an adapting room that shifted to her preferences. Would it know her well enough to truly cater to her wildest desires? Would it be like the extravagant hotel rooms the most famous of bards would be able to inhabit? Or perhaps with the whimsy of a fun house? Would there be a hot tub and a stage? The Lupataur did her best to keep herself herself composed, though she practically oozed enthusiasm. "Thank you! Thank you! I'll be sure to have my fill of exploration, though I'd LOVE to sign the ledger now! A room that adapts to preferences sounds like such a magical experience!" She would insist nearly bouncing in place.

As he prompted his inquiries, she kept her sights on him obediently as if a soldier at ease before their General. Though, despite a now statue-esque demeanor her cheerfulness remained on her expression. With his questions dancing around her thoughts, she couldn't help but break her attempt at being 'steadfast serious'. "I like to refer to myself as a Lupataur! Lupine-Centaur and Canine-Centaur are the official terms humans have labeled us if I recall... We share characteristics with dogs and wolves, though we're all different in preference! I'm not strict with labels myself, so I'm quite open to the definition and have heard Dog-Centaur and Wolf-Centaur too!" She assured, "I don't mind sharing at all, thank you for being so respectful! I'm actually on a Quest to locate an area for my clan to migrate to! It's supposed to be a right of passage for the next Leader. I'm meant to map out foreign territory, make allies, and clear out any nearby threats before it's considered worthy of migration!" She recites with a finger in the air as if repeating a phrase verbatim ingrained into her memory. Though, the Blue Canine-Centaur's ears fold and her finger curls as she looks away as uncertainty seeps its way out from her explanation. "But, I'm a mediocre cartographer at best... I haven't met any friendly beings since I've left home... A-Aside from you and this lovely Inn, of course! And, I'm not the strongest of warriors... So, I'm trying to grasp why I was given this mission when we aren't even due for a change in leadership yet."

After a moment of silence, she grins and places her hands over her heart. "But, I feel as if coming here was fate! I'm sure this will give me just what I need to invigorate my spirits!" She insists with bursting, passionate optimism. "But, please forgive me! I haven't even properly introduced myself! My name is Roselivene of Clan Barkada and it's an absolute pleasure to meet you and be greeted with such kindness! If it's okay to ask, are you a human also? The ones my village trades with don't usually appear so fancy or royal!" She inquired curiously while looking toward her Host expectantly as if taking mental notes.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image
User Image

G.R. hung to each word she spoke, as if engraving the new information into his skull. So there are other types of 'taurs out there. Very interesting. His thoughts continued as she spoke. and finally gave a response after her introductions.

Hahaha, no. I am not human. I am a simple inn keeper of this lovely establishment. My name is G.R. He gives a light bow in his introduction. It is quite a treasure to meet a being such as you, Roselivene. I do hope that we can help you on your quest while you are here, and the inn does enjoy bring it's tenants closer to their desitinies.

Rising from the respectful gesture, G.R. raises a hand to lead his new guest to the front desk to sign the ledger. The sign in desk is this way, near where you first came in. Shall we?

User Image
Where: Dining Room, headed to the Front Desk Who: Roselivene Music: ambient violins

Sparkly Shapeshifter

User Image
User Image

The Inn Keeper's kind and complimentary words allowed her beaming disposition to linger as she followed him towards the Front Desk to the Ledger. "You're so kind! Thank you so much! I hope so too. Being here feels as if I've won some kind of game of chance. Meeting you feels like a stroke of fortune, really. I don't want to think about the struggle and suffering I'd have to keep enduring had I not entered through these doors. I'm hoping I'll have the chance to help others while I'm here too! Thank you for such incredible hospitality, G.R.!" The Lupataur replied as they made their way back towards the Front Desk.

With the Ledger in view, she made her way before it. She examined it with a light hum, wondering when she would meet the others that also inhabited the Inn. Roselivene looked around as if searching for some kind of utensil, even so much as to go patting herself down. She was not aware of how the Ledger would need to be signed. "Do you have a pen? If not, that's okay! I have my own charcoal if you'd prefer!" She assured before rummaging through her satchel. The tip of her pink tongue stuck out from the side of her mouth as her brows knitted in thought. With her fist plunged into the bag - Sounds of jingling, clacking, ruffling, and popping escaped as her facial expressions would shift accordingly to accompany each bit of noise. "I know it's here somewhere... I'm usually so organized!" A nervous laugh left her lips.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image
User Image

With a graceful twist of his wrist, he conjured a pen with a tip like a razor blade in his fingers. "A magical building requires a magical bond." He continued to his place behind the desk, flipping open the ledger. "Once signed, your room will adapt to your liking as mentioned before. All you have to do is pick a room, and sign with a drop of your blood."

User Image
Where: Front Desk Who: Roselevine Music: feint ambient violins from the dinning room

Sparkly Shapeshifter

User Image
User Image

The sound of G.R.'s voice immediately prompted her search to come to a halt as her sights fell upon the object. Her mouth felt dry again as an audible 'gulp' escaped her throat. This was really happening. The conjured utensil's appearance along with the Inn Keeper's words solidified that this most definitely be a blood pact. It's as if she could hear the Elders and her Clan itself judging her.

"Of course, that makes sense." Roselivene replied with her signature radiant smile as she extended her reach to gently take the pen from him. She had heard tales of blood bonds and warlock pacts of sorts, though the Lupataur wanted to believe much good would come from this. It was for her wellbeing while hopefully being able to help others. With a p***k at the tip of her left ring-finger, she squeezed what vital fluid she could to create a crimson signature to secure 'Room #3'.

Once finished, she returned the pen and gave a light bow of her head. "Thank you, G.R. I'll set you free, I'm sure you're very busy and have a lot to tend to! I'll be getting acquainted with my room and clean up. I appreciate all of your kindness and assistance! You're wonderful!" She reassured respectively whilst retrieving a clean cloth from her satchel to wrap around her finger. Roselivene offered a light wave before her paws galloped off towards to explore and find her room.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff