Total Votes:[ 21 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 > >>

Lucky Wife

9,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image❥ Vivianne Night

Vivianne smiled and looked around as every one talked about family or lack there off. She however remained quiet, she never would speak of her past. Ever.

Come and taste the reason I'm nothing like the rest,
I'll kiss you in a way you'll never forget about me.

Dapper Darling

User Image
Vibryo Duponte

Vee was casually strolling down a winding path though she didn’t try to stay on it. Her steps would alternate between stone and turf as she more or less walked in a somewhat straight line, only turning when she had wandered too far away from the path. Her grey eyes seemed to scan the land and look up to the sky as she walked with her hands in the pockets of her coat. After a good trek she suddenly came to a stop as she could feel that something was near, something large. Well, gut feeling told her that but so did the flickering flames that appeared to be suspended in midair. Her eyes seemed to take in the building as she made her way closer to it; putting a hand out in front of her to feel the door once she was close enough to the light. Upon finding the handle she gave it a twist and opened the door when she didn’t find it to be locked.

After stepping inside and closing the door behind her she slowly started to make her way further into the place. The first thing she noticed was the smell of freshness in the air, the second thing she noticed was the rug on the floor and the third thing was the desk that she had just walked into. She gave a small grunt and rubbed her torso with one hand as the other went to rest on the edge of the desk. “Hello?” she called out in a normal voice, testing to see if anyone was behind the desk. Though, she doubted there was…unless said unknown person just enjoyed watching people walk into things.

Beloved Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Signature Look 250
Alura watched the new arrival as she arrived at the front desk a little rougher than expected. "Hello, is there anything I can do to help you today?" She noticed how Vee held her side, but decided not to interfer just yet.

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
User Image

Name: Allen Reeds |Location: The bar |With: Vivianne, Lev, Alura
"Oh yeah, India has the best curry chicken!" He chuckled slightly before sighing and nodding. "Yeah, Canada is known for the their maple syrup aren't they?" Rubbing his stubble again, Allen looked at Lev and smiled. "What kind of food do they make in Russia?"

Dapper Darling

User Image
Vibryo Duponte

Well, maybe there was someone there after all. All the better, though how the woman slipped past her senses was beyond her. “Yea, where am I? What kind of place is this?” After looking off to the left and right Vee put her attention back on the woman, hoping that she would be able to get something to eat or something warm to drink. She thought she could smell hints of food but it was hard to tell over the freshness of the air. Not to mention it could have just her mind playing tricks on her. As for her body, she would be fine. The hand that was rubbing the sore area now rested on the edge of the desk with the other one.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
LEV VASILLEV____________________
Russian Model

"borscht." Lev started, looking dead serious as he stared the man down. He didn't blink, didn't quiver. "Just lot and lot of borscht!!" He was silent for a moment before laughing and patting the mans back once. "I joke! Mostly boar and pig roasts at my house, though I've eaten just about everything. Mostly meat, thought. Vegetables are... Eh... Optional." He explained.

- - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - -
Where: By the Bar Who: Victoria Feeling: That hits the spot

Beloved Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Signature Look 250
"This, is the Flickering Candle Inn. A place for all who need a one." She gestured as she spoke. "We have rooms available, both temporary and permanent. We also have a dining room, bar, library... and many other ammenities." Sliding the sign-in book in front of her, Alura tilted her head. "Would you like a room to rest up in? Or would you like to look around a bit first?"

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
User Image

Name: Allen Reeds |Location: The bar |With: Vivianne, Lev, Alura
Allen coughed a bit before staring back at the man.."Borscht..." The pat on the back caught him by surprise and he coughed again before laughing with the man. "Boar sounds delicious! Can you cook?" All this talk about food was making him hungry he realized as his stomach growled at the thought of a pit roasted boar. "Vegetables are delicious. My favorite is Zucchini." He winked and laughed before looking around for the bartender, he needed a refill on wine.

Dapper Darling

User Image
Vibryo Duponte

Vee instantly perked up at hearing the word “inn” as she listened to the lady speak. She was doing a mental cheer at having found some place to stay. Well, some place that sounded like it had a decent roof over it. “Flickering Candle Inn, that explains the lights by the door that I saw,” she stated with a smile as she heard something being scooted over the desk. There was a second of confusion on her face as she didn't know what it was but dismissed it as she answered the woman. “No need to look around. This place already sounds better than most I’ve stayed in. How much for a room?” She opened her coat and started to go for one of the coin pouches but stopped at put her attention on the lady again. “You said you had temporary and permanent rooms. How long is temporary and I’m guessing permanent means I can come back at any time?” she stated as she gave the woman a quizzical look, waiting for her to agree or disagree with what she said.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
LEV VASILLEV____________________
Russian Model

Lev laughed loud, shaking his head. "It is!" He commented right back. "Though I would not trust myself in kitchen. Me and fire... Eh... We are not good friends." He explained. He rubbed his chin again and grinned towards the man, "Aahh, I do like 'zucchini' too, of a kind." Alright, so he wasn't sure what that vegetable tasted like, but he knew what it looked like, and its shape... Alright, yes, he was gay. Russians tended not to appreciate their resident gays, hence why he was not in Russia. Hence why, also, he found the tendency to make gay jokes that no one ever seemed to understand.

- - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - - * - -
Where: By the Bar Who: Victoria Feeling: That hits the spot

Beloved Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Signature Look 250
Alura smiled and held up a hand, shaking her head lightly. "Do not worry about payment. It's not needed." Opening up the book, she brought her finger down the page. "Temporary rooms are for a maximum of two months. Permanent rooms are for as long as you want, but they do require you to sign in blood. Mainly so you can have the added benefits of such rooms." Picking up the quill, she ran the feather through her fingers and waited patiently.

Dapper Darling

User Image
Vibryo Duponte

No payment was needed? Seriously? This caused Vee to raise a brow. “Are you sure?” she questioned, her tone a bit suspicious. The signing in blood part didn’t bother her but not paying was…odd to her. Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth, Duponte, she mentally scolded herself. “I’ll take a permanent room then.” She saw how the lady seemed to look something over, which she now assumed to be a book since they were talking about signing and all. Without much hesitation she brought her right index finger up to her mouth. A canine tooth went from looking like the average person’s to be sharp enough for her to p***k her finger really good before going back to being just an every day tooth. “Mind placing my finger on the line,” she kindly asked as she held out the blood dripping digit. She couldn’t see the book, let alone know where to sign. "You said mainly so we can have the benefits...what else am I getting by giving my bloody John Handcock?" Her demeanor was light, friendly and genuine as she really just wanted to know what she was in store for.

Beloved Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
User Image

Alura quickly took Vee's hand and dipped the quill in her blood before it dripped anywhere undesireable. She then handed the quill back to her and spun the book around to face her properly. "You may pick any untaken room on any floor. The blood actually is for security. It'll keep anyone from yourself from entering your room." She handed Vee a tissue as well for her finger.

User Image
Where: Foyer Who: Vee Music: Dr. Who on TV

Dapper Darling

User Image
Vibryo Duponte

Well this was getting more awkward by the second. Most people would have just put a blot of blood somewhere and called it a night in order to get her out of their hair but this lady seemed to have more patience than most. As it were, it seemed that she just needed to be up front with the woman in return for her patience. “Thing is…I can’t see the book. I don’t even know what you’re handing me. Nor do I know how to write. I can do my usual stamp, that’s typically enough to suffice for most people who require a signature.” Given her stamp was nothing more than a finger print. She ran the unpricked hand through her hair, obviously feeling a bit sheepish. The finger that had been pricked was now healed and she placed it in her mouth to get off any blood that remained.

Beloved Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
User Image

Alura's eyes widened. She hadn't realized. "Oh, my dear I apologize." She took Vee's hand once again gently and placed the drop of blood from the quill on the index finger. She paused a moment and then guided her finger to the line next to Room #2. The blood seeped into the page leaving a perfect fingerprint behind. "There we go. Room number two on the first floor is yours now."
User Image
Where: Foyer Who: Vee Music: Dr. Who on TV

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas