Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charming is done being passive aggressive.

Yay! 1 100.0% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]

Obsessive Cultist

II Little China DoLL II
Sisbera
{{{OOC- xd I'm sorry I give you urges to draw! (not really! lol) I'll be back on later to do a new post. I have to think up of how to come up with the collar situation >_>; plus I have to stop by the Cafe with all the stuffs and get the key and to ask Sohalia somethings.}}}
☆☆

{ You love to jerk at my muse-chain, don't you? ; w ; *acts the role of a pitiful m* And yeah, that was something I had been thinking since you took it off, but the timing wasn't appropriate until now xD *causes trouble for chu* Wuhahahahaha!

And no worries, I can wait. I'm on the verge of creating another character so that I'm not stuck on all four's... and to get back into rping as a human ><;; The transition may be rough, so everyone will just have to bear with me as regain my humanity, lolol. }

{{{OOC- I wish I could pull that darn chain hard enough that you would finish more of art! lol, no, just kidding! You need to take your time XD }}}

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

Sisbera
{{{OOC- I wish I could pull that darn chain hard enough that you would finish more of art! lol, no, just kidding! You need to take your time XD }}}
☆☆

{ Cruel mistress?! How could you bear with the conscious of pulling so hard, Sisbera-dono? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. }

Dapper Dabbler

User Image
мσσ
owner & proprietor of тнє ƒσυя cσℓσя cαƒє

Suddenly holding still, Moo let the kitten hug his arm with its paws, while still moving his fingers to scratch her belly. "Although this little one seems to be depleting my stock of cookies, I think I will be alright for now. May need more coffee later, though." He said, taking a little time to take another bite out of his cookie.

_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_

Love Renewed

Obsessive Cultist

II Little China DoLL II
Sisbera
☆☆

{ Cruel mistress?! How could you bear with the conscious of pulling so hard, Sisbera-dono? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. }

{{ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cause I get what I want regardless. Some times. But I understand so It's why I haven't pulled quite so hard.}}}

Obsessive Cultist

Tynan had the nice gentlemen from the pet shop put her parcels on one tables in the outside dinning area for the cafe. She would have simply taken them to her apartment, but after the indecent at the hotel last night, she though better of letting the two strange men know where she lived. She tipped them a few coins she had in her bag and sent them on their way before turning around to tap on the Glass to the Cafe. Just because she didn't trust the strangers didn't mean she could carry all this stuff back to the apartment on her own, but it had nothing to do with the weight of the parcels. She could have easily lifted them all, it was more about having a limited number of limbs and the awkwardness of some of the parcels.

Tynan peered into the Cafe. There seemed to be quite a few new customers in the Cafe and Sohalia sat with someone as well. She nearly tsked, instead she tapped a dainty knuckle against the glass hoping she could catch someone's attention. She really needed the key to her apartment and to ask Sohalia when she wanted Tynan to start working, but she wasn't about to leave her goods out here unattended.

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
lil diabloman
he immediately replied " well both sound good ,but i think you should keep the smoothies ,but raise the prices on them since its getting chilly outside and fresh produce for the smoothies will become harder to det ,but still offer the coffee because both drinks are seasonal in a way cause when you think smoothies you think spring and summer and people will try to stay in that mindset and for coffee you think fall and winter especially if you have the multitude of different flavors for the coffee for those seasons and holidays like right now a caramel green apple coffee flavor would be good or a spicy-sweet pumpkin flavor" as he speaks as if hes done this before

((fina head to bed im bout to pass out ill give you full authority of my char. to move this part along))

A dainty hand reached up and pulled the laptop screen partially closed once against as Sohalia watched the boy speak. He had basically read her mind on the subject, and apparently, lost his stutter. While he spoke, Sohalia laced her fingers together to form a table to rest her chin on as she listened. He spoke with much knowledge on the subject and her lips turned into a smile.

"Very good. You make an excellent point," she replied, giving a nod to him and then to Gemini when she was addressed, "Gemini, please worry about our customers right now. I will take your input on this subject later and anything else you wish to discuss. I am, after all, conducting an interview." The tone toward Gemini was reproachful. The waitress knew she was in an interview and interruption for her own personal opinions was not necessary right now. Luckily, no more was needed to be said as several entities wandered into the cafe. The first being a semi-drunken man, followed by another cat. How interesting her cafe was drawing in animals.

"Welcome to the Feather Quill, please enjoy your stay!" Her voice called to the new comers from over the bustle that was now picking up. Her eyes stayed on them a moment as she looked back to Xero in front of her. The sound of tapping glass right outside her window caused her to look. Tynan was standing there was several bags in her arms and looking flustered.

"Hang on," she said to Xero, waving Tynan to the door. Sohalia strode across the cafe faster than Tynan and used the kick stand on the bottom of the door to hold it open.

"Bring your things to the empty table next to mine, we have a few things to discuss then close the door, please." Again, Sohalia didn't wait for an answer. She wanted to finish up this interview before she spoke in any depth with Tynan. She wasn't brushing her off on purpose either, she smiled to show she was still happy to see her but went back to her table. It all happened rather quickly.

"Now, Xero, tell me. What experience do you have doing barista work?"

Love Renewed

_xX Faceless Enemy
8aegz10n:2="_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_]

A Glass Passenger

Sisbera

[Did I miss anyone? D; I tired to catch up, three pages since I went to sleep! I am so happy! ]

Dapper Dabbler

User Image
мσσ

Moo grinned cheekily at the woman who addressed him. "I would shake your hand ma'am, but as you can see, it has been occupied." He said as he continued to scratch the happy kitten who was writhing on his lap. He noticed she was busy, so he continued, "When you have a minute, if you are the owner, I would like to chat with you."

Alarmingly Charming

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The drunked man, who she had previously heard address himself as Moo, gave her a grin. She raised a hand in turn again and smiled back to him.

"Indeed I am. In the middle of an interview, but as soon as I'm done with this and then dealing with one other small matter, we can chat!" she responded in kind before Xero answered her, "At that point, we can also shake hands in greeting. My name is Sohalia, by the way." She gave him a flirty wink before she returned her attention back to Xero, waiting his response, hoping he wouldn't turn into the stuttering mess than he was before.

A Glass Passenger

lil diabl
8aegz10n:1="lil diabloman]

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Y U N I Q U E

The kitten mewed and decided it would be fun to cling to the sleeve of the man's jacket, being careful not to dig her claws into his arm instead. Her belly was nearly full, and she will be sure to get to that bowl of milk down there eventually. But this was much more fun.

Her furry head turned at the sound of the woman addressing everyone, ears swiveling attentively even though she could not see the female from her viewpoint. And then the man said something about shaking hands, to which her hugging grip tightened.

My hand. Meow.

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_
My hand. Meow.

[ rofl I don't know why but this made me laugh.]

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Alarmingly Charming
_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_
My hand. Meow.

[ rofl I don't know why but this made me laugh.]

(( Yes! I made someone laugh! XD Mission accomplished! ))

Dapper Dabbler

User Image
мσσ

Feigning shock, Moo gently continued to pat the kittens head. "Ok kitten, you can keep possession of my hand." He said, as he sipped his coffee. He took note of the young owners, name, and stored it away.

_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Y U N I Q U E

The kitten's purr rumbled and she snuggled the hand that was now hers. She was content with her hand, actually. Her paws played with his fingers after she clambered to sit atop his wrist, purring still like an idle motorboat. She didn't know what to do with this hand except sleep on it. Maybe she will...

Dapper Dabbler

User Image
мσσ

Moo heartily laughed as the kitten decided to start to fall asleep on his arm. Quietly, he brought his arm to his chest, sandwiching the kitten in between them to keep it warm, while he sung a soft sea shanty to help it along it's quest to sleep.

((Out Of Coffee: Sorry, sort of getting my outfit for New York Comic Con ready. ))

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Y U N I Q U E

The kitten's ears twitched at the laugh as she made herself comfy on the man's forearm, purring still. Bright eyes blinked sleepily as she felt some movement under her, and then the cozy of a kitten sammich. She was already a pretty warm cat, but this was nice. It would just feel like he was holding a furry little heating pad to his chest!

She sprawled out along the arm, her paws loosely gripping the sleeve and her chin resting on the heel of his palm. She was a content, sleepy kitty. The cookies were doing their job, and it was naptime now.

Meow meow~

(( That's all right. XD My laptop isn't liking how I have my tablet up with everything else. So this might be the last post from me for tonight.

You can just plop the cat somewhere, and I'll find her later~ ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff