Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charming is done being passive aggressive.

Yay! 1 100.0% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]

Profitable Prophet

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
[I'll figure something out.

Also, its October now..without the time skip. So..yeah. I don't know. Just pretend everything happened in October. Why? Because I can. >>;; ]

The morning rush had not begun yet and it was early in the morning. The time was right around 06:00AM and most stores were still closed. However, Sohalia had already opened for the day since she had stock that was dropped off about a half an hour ago. The breakfast rush was going to start soon and the new inventory was not nearly done being put away.

Sohalia was in the back taking in inventory. She would delegate to her employees what to do today during the rush soon in the front while she was in the back. The inventory she ordered last minute yesterday had gotten in with just enough time to be delivered today, earlier than the shop was normally even opened which meant she had to get up extra early.

Unfortunately for her as well, Sohalia had taken the time to do her hair this morning (when she got up right around four in the morning) and by now it was a disheveled mess hanging from the up-do she had painstakingly put it in when she woke early, complete with little emerald jewels to bring out her eyes. Dax had warned her it was a bad idea, but as usual, she did what she wanted. Stray hairs kept falling into her face as she lifted huge bags of flour and sugar, hefting them into their respecting places in a large stack of shelves along the back wall. The weight felt good in her arms, as it had been a long time since she did any form of training. At least the cafe was keeping her in shape rather than fattening her up.

The one smart thing she did today was decide against a skirt. Instead she wore a pair of tight fitting jeans, but not too tight as she needed to be able to move, that rode low on her hips and a fashionable black sweater that v-necked to her chest, showing off just a bit of cleavage and a pendant necklace. She also chose the usual pair of ballet flats for her feet. Another thing she didn't bother with was make-up. Especially with as long as she took putting her hair up, but thankfully she had a fair complex with little skin problems that needed make up to cover up. There were a few small visible scars on her face from scratches, but she liked them.

From the kitchen, Sohalia heard a bit of commotion as the door swung up and shut loudly, followed by a rather long, steady ringing of the shop bell from the force. As it happened, she had just hefted the second of ten bags of flour onto her shoulder and headed to the door of the kitchen to check which she had left propped open for easy access while stocking. She stood at the door, a vision of mess and watched as Tynan helped up a girl who had fallen as she came into the store.

"Is everything alright?"

Adored Darling

User Image

Unknown

Being lifted by a strong force, the girl mustered the strength to reveal sad, violet eyes. They were dull and lifeless, as well as weak. Observing, her eyes stared at one iris and shifted to the other as if to read this woman in front of her. In fact, the first thing she noticed was how beautiful they were. Shaky hands reached for the offered napkin, much hesitation and lack of strength were shown.

Not really understanding what she could do with it, she simply held it for comfort as it was a symbol of kindness that was rarely shown to her. If it wasn't some drunk man wanting to pay her hourly, it was some sober man trying to recruit her with a large sum of money. What word did he use again? Ah yes, model agency.

Her unoccupied hand reached across herself to fix what little she worn. The cold autumn lingers on her skin as she rubbed unconsciously while curling slightly to keep herself warm. Her eyes never left the woman in front of her, watching closely for any signs of danger. In fact, her entire face was a blank as it lacks any type of emotion. There was no fear, no surprised, and certainly no happiness either. She stared like a child staring at something unknown to it.

For her appearance, she was covered in an overly large, white, cotton tee shirt that was obviously too wide for her slim shoulder as one side refuse to stay on as the other was already on its way like a life barely hanging off of the edge of a cliff. It was dirty like she had been rolling in dust or sand, smudges of dirt could be seen here and there. Her hair lacked discipline as well. There was evidently knots in her long flow as it had not been washed for days and was tangled in itself. Dull shine coated her hair, she looked like a girl that didn't take care of herself. Well, maybe a woman as it indicates with her rather enormous chest. Well endowed in that area, everything else about her was tiny and small. Pale skin exposed practically everywhere, her legs could almost dangle with the tip of her toes lightly touching the floor as she sat properly with her butt all the way back against the chair. Bare foot, they were blacken from her running on the street.

If someone were to guess, it would look like she just escaped an experimental lab or something.

Startled, her shoulders jumped an inch to her ears as another voice could be heard across the room. Head turning slowly to find the voice, her eyes found another woman. It was almost comforting to be surrounded by so many females. Her body relaxed enough for her to be not so tense as she felt kindness in this place she stumbled in.

Adored Darling

☆☆

{ Oh, it would seem that it's my turn to write a book... Sisbera, you're contagious! O: }
II Little China DoLL II
☆☆

{ Oh, it would seem that it's my turn to write a book... Sisbera, you're contagious! O: }
    alarmingly Char
    lzjoei6w:6="alarmingly Charming]

{{{OOC- YOU ALL LOVE BEING CONTAMINATED!!!!!}}}}}

Profitable Prophet

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
[I need a bust sketch of Sohalia~~~~~. I'm waiting for the n00ds event to be over to claim one. trollolol ]
Alarmingly Charming
[I need a bust sketch of Sohalia~~~~~. I'm waiting for the n00ds event to be over to claim one. trollolol ]
[I'm waiting for the covered nude one of Tynan to use in a post style for here emotion_8c ]

Adored Darling

Sisbera
Alarmingly Charming
[I'm waiting for the covered nude one of Tynan to use in a post style for here emotion_8c ]
☆☆

{ You're going to use the nude one for here?! O___________O
    And Charming, you should send in what you want so that I can start planning~~ (unless that was your PM that I saw flashing in yellow* rofl

//ish on her way in beautifying the cafe xD; }

Profitable Prophet

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
II Little China DoLL II
Sisbera
Alarmingly Charming
☆☆

{ You're going to use the nude one for here?! O___________O
    And Charming, you should send in what you want so that I can start planning~~ (unless that was your PM that I saw flashing in yellow* rofl

//ish on her way in beautifying the cafe xD; }

[No. 'Twas the god awful art I found. But I can do that. You can just finish up my other art though. wink ]
II Little China DoLL II
alarmingly charming
Tynan watched the girls eyes jump from one of her eyes to the other. It was as if the girl was trying to look into Tynan's soul through her eyes. The girl's own eyes were a startling violet color and held a deepness to them, an almost tangent sadness, as if Tynan could reach out and touch the hurt that showed in this girl's eyes. After a few moments, the woman had obviously found what she had been looking for and weakly reached out to take the napkin from Tynan's hand. Instead of using it, she sat, huddled, like an animal that had been beaten until Sohalia came through the door, which seemed to make her draw back; a Flinch more than a jump.
"Is everything alright?" Sohalia asked.

Tynan honestly wasn't sure and reached out and put a comforting hand on the woman's should. She was a small thing, well-endowed like herself, but small and delicate looking in her over sized tee. It seemed to be the only thing she had on. Tynan looked the stranger up and down once more before her eyes settled once more on the woman's own. Things were defiantly not alright, but Tynan wouldn't outright say that to Sohalia.

"I'm not sure. But I believe this beautiful young woman could use a nice warm tea," Tynan smiled at the woman in front of her and leaned in, "it's on me. You look like you could use some help." Tynan drew back once more. Something had chased her into the cafe and Tynan wouldn't make her leave. Whatever it had been obviously hadn't followed her, so she doubted whoever or whatever it had been would enter the Cafe anytime soon.

Profitable Prophet

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sohalia watched as Tynan became protective over the tiny woman who was now sitting in an empty chair. The woman seemed blank, emotionless, and possibly in shock. She then took note of the fact she was only wearing an oversized large t-shirt. Just a t-shirt? In this weather? Something was definitely amiss.

"It looks like she could use a little more than a cup of tea. Tynan, go ahead and make her whatever she wants. On the house. I'll see if I can find something for her to wear. I have uniforms that I ordered that no one wears and I bet I have one small enough for her," she said softly, adjusting the heavy bag on her shoulder. Sohalia was suddenly aware that she was holding forty five pounds of flour on her shoulder and decided to go ahead and duck into the kitchen with it, "I'll be right back."

Hefting the bag onto its proper place on the shelves, Sohalia then moved across the room to a utility closed that was stuffed with four boxes. Two boxes had male uniforms, and two held female uniforms. She had ordered them months ago but no one took a liking to the design so she just stuffed them into the closet. Her hands delved into the top box that was open and she began to rummage through to find a size that would fit the small woman. The real question was: would any of these shirts fit her boobs in them?

Adored Darling

☆☆

{ This character ish fun~~
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*Flails as she happily interacts with both Tynan and Sohalia* o 3o;;
    Waaaaaaaaah, I can't wait to see this completely unfolded!! whee

//extremely excited D:<

I'll post after Charming~~ for now, I shall try and sleep. I'm terrible when it comes to getting offline. When I think I'm prepared, I come back because I haven't left yet, but if I don't announce... I just simply leave everyone hanging xD; Oh, good lord! Sohalia ish super fast! Nvm, I wanna try to reply dramallama }
He pulls the door open with his right hand and walks in and walks towards the counter "I'm here ,and i hope i can get a nice apartment" and begins to look for Sohaila

Adored Darling

User Image

Unknown

The girl blinked at the woman in front of her, pressing against the back of the chair that she was already straighten against as the person drew near. It was out of reflex. Relaxing a little once more when she drew back, her face and eyes kept switching back and forth between the one in front of her and the one at the back of the shop. Unsure which one to keep an eye on, or which one will speak next.

Both their tone and voice held sweetness, and a gentle aura. A thump hit her chest as her heart beat fast with hope, and then with worried.

Listening to their exchange, it almost feels like they're fixing each other action. Supporting in harmony, and it was like they were dancing partners when it came to assisting people like her. Eyes piercing towards the woman in front of her, she stared in silent. Watching, observing, and admiring. She likes to watch people, and she mainly look them in the eyes. A lot of people are disgusted by this habit of hers. They feel uncomfortable, and hate being watched as if under surveillance. But, that was all she could.

The door opened and her body immediately cowered as the arm across her chest tightens to protect herself from the man who entered and walked by the two ladies. He seemed interested in something that place offered. The girl looked back at Tynan, her eyes nodded to try to tell her that she was okay for now, and that she should probably cater to the guy who just walked in... the last thing she wanted was to be a burden to these kind people.

lil diabloman
II Little China DoLL II
alarmingly charming

Tynan had a second after the door opened to catch the small nod the woman gave her; to decide what she would do. She didn't want to leave the clearly distressed woman alone, but the woman had told Tynan without any words that it was alright.

She acted quickly then, Twirling around the face the door, her floor length hair and the longer back of her skirt twirling magnificently around her, a beaming smile already on her face. Tynan had grown up in a place where everything was a grand show and you either acted magnificently in it or someone would kill you. Hell even if your performance was flawless they would find other things over which to kill you for.

Tynan didn't want who ever had walked in to spot the woman and so had moved, ever so slightly to one side to more fully hide the recovering woman. Tynan knew she was in some sort of distress as it was and was already alarmed by her and Sohalia; there was no need to make it worse but suddenly exposing her to someone else.

"Hello! My name is Tynan!" She nearly curtseyed to the young man who was now standing inside the Cafe. She resisted the urge, though, instead lacing her fingers together in front of herself and kept the smile on her face and in her voice. She had heard what he said as he walked in; he was looking for Sohalia specifically,

"Miss Sohalia is in the back right now, but perhaps I can interest you in something while you wait?" She offered and felt a little flutter of nerves in her stomach. she wasn't even clocked in, let alone trained to use anything behind the counter, but she would do her best because otherwise the woman behind her might become a point of interest. Tynan really didn't want that, "I am about to make some hot tea and a sandwich or two if you've not eaten yet."

Tynan winked at him and not once did her nerves show on her face or in her voice or body language. Sometimes she was grateful for having grown up in such an archaic political setting, allowing her to lie convincingly with her body, voice, face, everything. The Sidhe were such wonderful thesbians. "Why don't you tell me what you like while you take a seat to wait for Miss Sohalia?" She leaned in a little and batted her long eyelashes at him. Better he see Tynan than the woman behind her.

Profitable Prophet

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
lil diabloman
He pulls the door open with his right hand and walks in and walks towards the counter "I'm here ,and i hope i can get a nice apartment" and begins to look for Sohaila

"AHAH!!" Sohalia exclaimed from the back as she brandished two pieces of uniform from the box, send it crashing to the floor and spilling part of the contents. Not everyone can be perfect all the time. She held up the two pieces, eying each of them to be sure of herself then nodded in satisfaction. Stepping over the spilled box that she would clean up later, among the rest of the supplies, the manager headed out to the front of the cafe.

Crossing the threshold of the doorway, Sohalia spied Xero. He was early, by several hours. She smiled to him and gave him a wave. If Tynan looked her way, she would see that Sohalia was holding the uniform for the girl who was currently being hidden behind her.

"Good morning, Xero. You're early, did you realize that its six fifteen? Also, Tynan. I have the clothes, the only thing I don't have are shoes."

[I think we're going to go with Dollie's idea for time. Sun-Tues. evening will be the morning rush from 6AM to 11AM, at that point I will make an announcement (or whomever I designate if I cannot be here to make it) saying that loose ends of the morning need to be tied up) then sometime between then and Wednesday morning shall start mid-day, lunch rush, and some down time of 12NOON-4PM until Friday evening, and then Saturday shall cover everything else. Occasionally in my post, I will say a time in dialogue or in my action, it will be bolded.

With any hope, that will get loose ends tied up a little more neatly and get the RP flowing a bit more, as well as encouraging more posting. If it ends up not working out, we'll figure it out but I think the best part is that I can set up shifts for the employees and everyone won't have to post every single day!

On that note, I do want to say that no one is required to make extremely long posts. A few of us *ahemSisberaahem* get quite upset if their post is not long. No need to apologize if your post is not the size of a football field! Length does not always equal quality. I want quality posts, so put your best into every post. Feel free to describe your character's outfit in detail during your first post, the way their hair flows when they move, to daydream a little bit, and stuff like that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff