Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charming is done being passive aggressive.

Yay! 1 100.0% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 140 141 142 > >> >>> »|

3,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
Thank you and not at all. I'm 28. I am half rabbit and I have telepathy. I have a very small family, just me and my Mam Ginger, and I don't really like traveling a lot, despite moving around so much recently. I hope you don't mind me being so different. It seems to attract and repel people at the same time. Maybe that's why it was so hard to stay in Bowen. I felt like I was constantly on display there...

*she drifts off with a solemn look for a few moments, then shakes her head and looks up with a smile*

I never asked you for your name. I apologize. Ginger always told me that I would spit out my life's story in two breaths if given a chance.

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Oh hello there, how can I help you today?

Sohalia couldn't help but giggle a bit at the girl, spouting off her life so quickly. She covered her mouth and regained her composure before speaking again.
              "I don't mind different people. I've found that I'm quite different as well."
              Sohalia again raise the glass to her lips and thought for just a moment at what the girl had told her so far. She came back to her senses when she was asked for her name. Grinning, she tapped her nails against the mug.

"My name is Sohalia, I'm the owner and manager here. You know, I think you might fit in in this area around here. There are a lot of 'out there' people, if you know what I mean." Her eyes swept over the girl, waiting for her to regain her composure.

3,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
*she giggles and shakes her head*

I don't know what got into me. When I left Bowen I promised myself I wouldn't run off at the mouth like that anymore. Oh well, maybe some things won't ever change. Your place is amazing. I love the quiet atmosphere. It says "Come in and relax. Forget about the outside for a while."

*her expression turns pensive*

I need some of that right now. Should I contact you about the job, or will you find me? I'm staying at the Heart and Heather in four blocks east of this place. Room #210.

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sohalia stood, moving to clean up the table with a cloth that Westlyn had been sitting. She pushed stray crumbs onto the plate that the cupcake had been on then set the empty juice glass on top. Pausing, she turned to look at the girl again with a serious expression.
              "Don't be so hard on yourself, hun. Some of us like to hear others talk once in a while."
              Sohalia grinned to her, humming softly to herself as she moved to set the empty glass and plate in the sink behind the counter. She turned on her heel and placed her hands on the counter, palm down.

"Why don't you stay for a while? Get a better feel for the place, take some orders for anyone who comes in. I've got a apron and an order pad with a quill ready for you, if you like to try it out."

3,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
*stands up out of the way and nearly trips over her small, forgotten, bag*

Umm, alright, I can do that. I just hope I don't screw up. I've never been a waitress before.

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

"Lucky for you, being a waitress here isn't very difficult. You'll mostly be responsible for clearing tables and refilling customer's orders who have already ordered here at the counter. Maybe delivering an order that takes a bit more time..simple, really." From under the counter, Sohalia produced a small apron just like hers with a pocket on the side, a pad of paper and a quill pen which was basically a fancy looking ball point with a feather. It looked quite real, though. She set them on the counter in front of her for the girl to take as her own for now.
              "I don't have uniforms just yet, but I will soon. I haven't picked out anything I like except these aprons." Sohalia sat back down on her seat, taking up her now cooled latte once again. It still tasted good, though. The bag on the ground caught her attention, and she motioned towards it with her foot.

"You might want to put that under the counter here so it doesn't get lost or tripped over."

3,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
*she picks up the bag and pulls out her red notebook before placing it behind the counter as suggested, then wraps the apron around her waist and pulls her hair into a pony tail with a thin ribbon from her wrist. she then tucks her notebook into the apron*

I'm all set Sohalia. Who's first?

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

"Unfortunately..." Sohalia took a sweeping glance around the empty room before looking back to Westlyn. She smiled sheepishly and looked at the empty room again.
              "...Unfortunately, you're the first customer but we've only been open for a little bit and its bound to pick up soon." The optimism spewed forth from her mouth like a fountain, although at the moment Sohalia wasn't really feeling it. For now, she faked it with a smile and moved to pour out her latte that was now too cold to drink.

(In fact, I'm going to get off for a bit. Feel free to make random NPCs appear. lol Be back later or tomorrow.)

3,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
*Westlyn grins and shrugs*

No worries boss lady. We'll have customers soon enough just like you said. I can clean that up for you if you like as well.

*she takes the cup to a small sink and rinses it out to be taken to the kitchen for washing*

(I think I'm going to head out too. I forgot I have to get up in the morning =) )
(Hello, so I'd like to ask, this is a more of a freely open RP rather than one with too many rules to count? Also, do I need to make a profile to start posting or can I just go right away?)
[[ooc: anyone around?]]

3,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
Westlyn quickly opens the door to find a few customers already seated and quickly dons her apron to take orders

"I do beg your pardon," she begins as she approaches the first little table. "How can I help you this evening?"

The customer looks up in annoyance and quickly fires off her order. Westlyn carefully writes everything down and runs over to the next table. This customer seems a bit less upset by the lack of service, and Westlynn begins to relax a little. She walks behind the counter and begins to make various coffees and teas. Once these have been served she fills the display with various cookies and cakes and other yummy treats, and puts a few onto plates for her customers to enjoy.

I wonder if Sohalia will come in later tonight. I'm not sure if I can handle it if more and more people come. Just smile and try to relax.

After delivering the pastries to everyone, Westlyn sits behind the counter, waiting anxiously for anyone to signal her for service.

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

(Evening all! Muffin, free role play. If you wish to link a profile in your first few posts, go ahead but I do not require a profile to be posted. Simply follow the rules on the front page

phgt: Welcome! Please feel free to post!)

There was a rumbling from the stairs at the back of the kitchen as Sohalia ran down the stairs. She was tying her apron around her waist as she slid gracefully behind the counter where she saw Westlyn serving customers. The shop was bustling tonight and it made Sohalia feel guilty for sleeping most of the day away after being up so late last night finalizing paperwork, preparing food for the day, and reading a rather interesting book. She flashed a smile to Westlyn.

"Evening!" she called happily as she slipped back into the kitchen and brought out a white crystal platter that had a chilled plain cheesecake on top, which she set inside the display case. She doubled stepped over to the counter, wiping up small spills on her way. A customer waved for her attention and Sohalia began taking and filling orders.

3,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
Westlyn sees Sohalia behind the counter and waves

"Good evening Sohalia. It's been pretty interesting the last couple hours biggrin I'm just about to make sure we've got plenty of napkins and such. Those cheesecake slices look delicious."

After refilling a coffee cup and cleaning up an recently vacated table, Westlyn gets the supplies she needs to refill sugar containers and napkins and plastic stirrers. Once this has been completed she runs to the bathroom for a few minutes and comes back out to talk to the boss.

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

"Very good! Thanks for taking over, dear!" Sohalia grins to her as Westlyn fulfills her duty as the new waitress. Another customer steps up to the counter and vocalizes the order, consisting of a slice of the cheesecake she just brought out and a Boston style coffee.
              "My pleasure!" she quips, stepping to fill the order quickly. The place had quieted down almost as soon as it sped up. Most customers that order moments ago had already left or were still sitting quietly at their tables, eating, reading, or chatting. Sohalia sat the order in front of the woman in front of her and took her money. It was exact, so no need for change.
              "Have a nice day!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces