Welcome to Gaia! ::

"I know, I have you and the children. Their father doesn't come around anymore and honestly I'm glad he doesn't he has broken my heart more times than I need. Jareth and Claira are doing well with out him just like my other children" says Ariel as she picks up toys and other things around the tavern. She sighed softly as she walked around her home she stretched a little.

"Thank you Sora, I'm glad to see you are doing well for yourself" says Anna as she stands up slowly. She was tired of sitting on the couch and lounging.

Newbie Hunter

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
"well compared to how things normally go for me.." sora said with little sadness in his voice "You sound like you want to get out and do something?" he said as he stand up, his ears perked up trying to hear things around him. He wasn't use to it being so quiet.

Aged Werewolf

4,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100
been a long time since I was here last.
The dust had settled long had the tavern been closed the place was dark inside no light had been on for ages. A woman walked into the Tavern, she held out her hands and the dust began to lift and stir clearing away from the tables and bars and many other places. She took a breath and smiled as she looked around "Ah home" she whispers as she walks in removing her cloak and hanging it up on the coat rack. She walked through her boots clicking on the polished hard wood floors.

Aged Werewolf

4,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100
Ban Subaku

User Image
Many years had passed since he had last set foot upon the grounds which had housed him. As old as he was the fox demon still held the appearance of a twenty-five year old human. After he left this place he had spend the last years living with his lovely wife Grace and his two children, Hope and Dustin. They had grown well under the watchful eyes of himself and Grace. He of course had trained the two in the art of swordplay. He did this not to make them into warriors but rather to teach them how to discipline themselves. Also it was tradition in his family to pass on the Subaku sword style.

As he came up to the entrance of the tavern he lightly placed his hand on the old wooden door and pushed. as the door opened he took in the scent expecting his nose to be met with dust and stale air, but to his surprise he smelt fresh air and the scent of an old friend.

"Well now, I had not expected to be greeted by your scent when I came here. How have you been Ariel?" He said with a smile as he made his way to the bar.

Ariel looked at her old friend and smiled softly "I have been fairing pretty well, and yourself?" she asked as she made his favorite drink appear in front of him with a flick of her wrist. She wore a simple dress with a coat over it and her dark hair braided back.

Aged Werewolf

4,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100
He took the drink and smiled after a quick sip. "I have been fine, although with the children grown and off doing their own things I have found myself with a lot of free time. well that is when Grace is not home." he said then took another sip. "Gods I have missed this. I'm not complaining I will love my children and Grace for eternity." He said looking at his old friend. "And you have not aged a day since we first met my friend. I have missed our conversations." he added softly.
Ariel smiled softly as she poured him another drink "I have missed them as well. All my children have grown up and are out in the world exploring." she leans on the bar slightly. She folds her arms across her chest "Time seems to not phase me at all dear friend" she sighs at the fact that time still had not changed her at all.

Interesting Conversationalist

6,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dante fell from the sky and landed on the ground, taking a few steps as he landed. Dusting himself off, he looked at the tavern and sighed. Slowing walking to the door, he put his hand on it and took a deep breath, he opened the door and walked in.
Ariel stood by the back door with her back to the inside of the tavern, her long hair draped over shoulder the wind brushed it across her face. She reached up tucking it behind her ear a soft hint of blue and green glinted in her soft hair.

6,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
He walked in slowly, looking around, "Looks more or less the same from all those years ago..." Stopping in the middle of the room, he dropped his head, "I'm glad to see it standing but some feels... Off... Oh well..."
Ariel turned hearing someone inside, she stepped in dusting off her clothing "This place will always remains the same it is the people that change" she said as she stepped into view. "Welcome Back" she says gently. Her face had rose color to it and her lips a gentle dull pink, even her eyes glinted their usual hazel. She gave a soft and gentle smile as she looked at him.

6,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"Uh... Thanks..." He continued to look around, "This place looks like it could use a good cleaning, don't tell me you are doing it on your own."
"You're most welcome. No I haven't lifted a finger on dusting or cleaning. I've left it as is Dante" She smiled at him as she watched him look around. The place was covered in dust and spider webs long abandoned by their creators. She shrugs slightly "I think it gives the place character" she stated as she walks over to table pulling off a white cloth with ease.

6,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
He watched her carefully, "Maybe... Maybe we should clean it up. Or start again. I don't know."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff