Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Conversationalist

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Morgana the Demon Queen
[LOL Neither, I live in the valley. The ones with the worst weather? yeah that's us.]
Grew up in Ripon and Manteca, so Know that, you have a place off I-5 called Tina's Burritos before the grape vine

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Clockwork_Daeva
(( Boo! ))
hello!

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Roilvn Whiro
Morgana the Demon Queen
[LOL Neither, I live in the valley. The ones with the worst weather? yeah that's us.]
Grew up in Ripon and Manteca, so Know that, you have a place off I-5 called Tina's Burritos before the grape vine

[I don't drive, nor have I really gone anywhere outside of Southern Cali~So I can't say I'm particularly familiar with any of what you're mentioning. Cali is a very big state lol.]

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Morgana the Demon Queen
Roilvn Whiro
Morgana the Demon Queen

[I don't drive, nor have I really gone anywhere outside of Southern Cali~So I can't say I'm particularly familiar with any of what you're mentioning. Cali is a very big state lol.]
Central Valley, Middle of the the state, ********

ChainsawDooM's Partner In Crime

Unsealed Specter

Roilvn Whiro
Clockwork_Daeva
(( Boo! ))
hello!
(( Should I think up a character?))

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Clockwork_Daeva
Roilvn Whiro
Clockwork_Daeva
(( Boo! ))
hello!
If you want. I think Roilvn will be appearing as a Villian, or maybe Dread, and Tez will stay here as his home. But that is neither here nor there.

ChainsawDooM's Partner In Crime

Unsealed Specter

Roilvn Whiro
Clockwork_Daeva
Roilvn Whiro
Clockwork_Daeva
(( Boo! ))
hello!
If you want. I think Roilvn will be appearing as a Villian, or maybe Dread, and Tez will stay here as his home. But that is neither here nor there.
(( We'll see what happens, then. ))

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Clockwork_Daeva
Roilvn Whiro
Clockwork_Daeva
Roilvn Whiro
Clockwork_Daeva
(( Boo! ))
hello!
(( We'll see what happens, then. ))
Exactly, But thank you for stopping by my first home my love.

Distinct Hunter

[Just ******** google it? That seems to come off kinda assholish Jon. Be nice or I will break out the stick. You remember the stick don't you? I still have it.]

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Bain Darkstalker
[Just ******** google it? That seems to come off kinda assholish Jon. Be nice or I will break out the stick. You remember the stick don't you? I still have it.]
Two things, #1 [******** a great website. And I AM THE ONE THAT GAVE YOU THE STICK!

User Image

However, I am sorry if it was upsetting, by no means intentional.

AND BTW, it was a pain in the a** getting back to that photo bucket.

I was linked to that site under 1000, so I love it, one of my favorites, normally I give it out with a hidden link like [******** is more information for you.

Distinct Hunter

[Thats the actual name of a website? What in the hell, and yes I know who gave my my stick, doesn't mean I won't use it bwahahaha.]

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Yea man it totally. I was talking about a real site

O h a y a r i's Partner In Crime

Benevolent Teenager

Roilvn Whiro
Tezalent

There are some lessons that only a hundred lifetimes can teach you children..

Tezalant pushed his way through the tall grass to a path. He stopped and looked down at the path for a minor second before he turned and began to make his way towards the castle. He seemed to stopped as he looked down at the path. He smiled and looked towards Xue. "Come, let us move this way."

He began to move towards the castle, his eyes looking towards the woods and path. His long white beard hung to his gut, his long cloth robes much to the same that he had worn all those years ago.

"So, what is your story, young Xue?"

I will show you those things.

The Eyes of History

Xue-Lin Zhu

BOOKMARK! I'll hopefully get my table to work for me after work Roi, thanks for waitig so long.

Hygienic Genius

Anyone around? I would hate to come in here...and have no one to rp with.

O h a y a r i's Partner In Crime

Benevolent Teenager

Roilvn Whiro
Do not forget to respond in the guild also, kay? <3
--Personalize this formatting--

User Image
                                    ╔══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Xue-Lin Zhu
                                    E A S T E R N x C E L E S T I A L
                                    ╚══════════════════════════════════════════════╝
                                    human - - - - - - - - - - - - dragon blessed - - - - - - - - - - - - - lost

Xue would follow along as he shifted their direction, her eye and body still alert for anything out of the ordinary as she reached out with a hand to make sure her instrument would be high enough to not bump into anything. Her head would tilt to the side slightly as Tezalent asked her again. "Elder, my story is not something that I think you would find interesting?" Her tone of voice was questioning, for if he really wanted to know her background, all he had to do is ask one more time.
COMPANY: Tezalent
MOOD/FEELING:Wary

--Customize it in Tools > Add-Ons > Extensions > GaiaFormat > Options--

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out