Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Hunter

The moons light shown slightly though the trees. The forest path was thick and dense, but it felt safe. Somewhere in the night you heard the sounds of wolves howling into the night sky at the moon. You see a clearing coming up with a castle hanging over some cliffs. It was a very large castle. It seemed a alright place as you walked up to the castle and looked about. Unsure waits you on the other side of the door you open it and step inside to find all sorts of creatures conversing peacefully. There were children running about happily and you could tell this was a good place to be. Closing the door behind yourself, you find yourself greeted and the night seems to get better...Welcome to Darkstalker Castle...where your dreams can become your reality...

exclaim First Post: Introduction and Index and Rules
exclaim Second Post: Castle Description
exclaim Third Post: Jobs/Guests
exclaim Fourth Post: Banners/links
twisted Fifth Post: Black List twisted

Rules:
1)Gaia Terms of Service are to be respected.
2)No cybering in the room-=Kissing and making out is alright=-
3)No godmodding, and if you don't know what that is Pm me
4)Fighting is allowed only if you take it outside.
5)If you are asked to leave please do!
6)Have Fun

Distinct Hunter

Black List

None as of yet

Distinct Hunter

Distinct Hunter

~*~he steps through the portal and looks about the castle and then takes a rag and begins wiping off the bar~*~
Bain Darkstalker
~*~he steps through the portal and looks about the castle and then takes a rag and begins wiping off the bar~*~
appears behind you " Very nice digges, anything new?"

Distinct Hunter

Blue Gender Fan45
Bain Darkstalker
Actually yes. I put a indoor swimming pool and much more, search and find out.~*~continues to clean~*~
Bain Darkstalker
Blue Gender Fan45
Bain Darkstalker
Actually yes. I put a indoor swimming pool and much more, search and find out.~*~continues to clean~*~
"later" i dissappear ((family))
A young woman wearing all black entered the castle and sat down by the bar quietly. She had her hood on and no one could see all of her face or any of her hair. Pulling out a book from her small bag that hung loosely at her side, the woman began to read.

Distinct Hunter

Blue Gender Fan45
Bain Darkstalker
Blue Gender Fan45
Bain Darkstalker
"later" i dissappear ((family))
~*~he nodded and looked around~*~ Its good to be home~*~Azeal spoke softly into his head " Quiet a lovely place here." bain grinned and nodded "yes it is." He looked around and then got a drink of water~*~ So long I have been away.

Distinct Hunter

harrypotter1994
A young woman wearing all black entered the castle and sat down by the bar quietly. She had her hood on and no one could see all of her face or any of her hair. Pulling out a book from her small bag that hung loosely at her side, the woman began to read.
~*~he looked to the woman~*~ hello and Welcome to Darkstalker Castle. May I get you a drink?
OOOoooo prettyy!!! hello people!! blaugh

Distinct Hunter

I__O__U
OOOoooo prettyy!!! hello people!! blaugh
Hello and welcome to Darkstalkers castle. May I get you something?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff