Unsealed Specter

((Still thinking.))

Gracious Conversationalist

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Tezalent

There are some lessons that only a hundred lifetimes can teach you children..

"Elder? You make me sound so very old." He looked down at hs hands and his long white beard before he looked down the path. His hair stood on end, his eyes sharpen and soften quickly as he looks down the way. "I suppose my form does not help, does it?" He smiled turning to look back at Xue. his feet began to lap flames. The flames grew and surrounded him for a few second before the died back to nothing.

However Tezalent had changed drastically. A young man with long straight black hair to the middle of his back stood before her. His skin was fair, younger, more taunt. His eyes seem to have less haze. "So, what is your story, Friend?"

His force had more strength in it, and he turned and began to walk down the path.

I will show you those things.

The Eyes of History

Xue-Lin Zhu

Hygienic Genius

A male had wandered around aimlessly, He was enjoying such sights that life had to offer to those who opened their eye's and looked. The male stopped and looked around the forest before peering through the dense forest and bushes, His short unruly blonde hair waved gently in a breeze. Green eye's gazing at what looked like a castle, Soft foot placement after the other he started to head towards the castle. Curiosity peeked and interest was high, The male looked to be a teen and well under the age of drinking it would seem. Before he knew it he was at the door's of the castle, A soft peach colored hand touched the one of the door's and soon pushed it open with ease. Assuming the door's were heavy he looked at his hands and for a moment he forgot he was a bit stronger than most would think he was, The male walked in and then examined the room he was in. After a short while he took a seat near the counter or bar area and waited to be interacted with, Stomach growling and his thirst roaring in since he hadn't eaten for a few days if not weeks.

"Ehem...Hello?"

A soft adultish voice rang out, He was seeing if anyone could cater or if not serve him his request he had.

"Anyone here? I am hungry and thirsty."

O h a y a r i's Partner In Crime

Benevolent Teenager

Roilvn Whiro
Xue-LinZhu2 Remember I'm on a different account now, else I wont be getting your quotes >.<

Benevolent Teenager

User Image
                                    ╔══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Xue-Lin Zhu
                                    E A S T E R N x C E L E S T I A L
                                    ╚══════════════════════════════════════════════╝
                                    human - - - - - - - - - - - - dragon blessed - - - - - - - - - - - - - lost

She would feel the change, her head snapping up in startlement as his hair lifted. Wide eyed, she would watch as he glanced away, only to look back and become engulfed in flames. "What..." She would take a few steps back from the heat, a hand coming up to shield her face and eyes as she did so. Once the flames died down, the hand would lower as she looked over to him, taking in the changes before remembering her place as he spoke. Eyes snapping downwards as her cheeks tinted a pale blush, she would be quiet for several moments to get her equilibrium back as she followed after.

"My family were several lineages away from the Emperor. As such, we were more like farmers than any kind of nobility, but my parent always made a attempt for me to have a better life. I was taught what every girl of high noble houses were, running a household, dancing, education, manners."
                                    Here she would pause as her eyes dulled. "Apparently they got their wish, for my parents were called in and they brought me along."

"I was sitting out in a forest that was near the castle, having finally been able to avoid the court and other nobles and had ended up finding a river somewhere in it. Since I am not a fan of clothes from the nobles I had left most of my layers hanging off from a tree near the beginning and was wandering with one layer and the under-kimono on. As I walked closer to the river I saw something shining off to my right. I walked over to it and picked it up, glancing over it, I saw that it was a jade seal of some-type."

"As I was looking at it a shadow had formed over me and I looked up to see what it was. It was a Dragon...one with silver glittering scales and golden whiskers and horns. It spoke to me, saying that the time has come and that I was ready. The seal started to glow and burn my hands and I tried to drop it but could not. It pulled me so I was hovering off of the ground and the Dragon suddenly dived at it. I blacked out and only woke up when it started to rain."

"I looked around for the Dragon but could not find it, so I decided to go back, redressed in my layers and went back to the castle. When I got there I was told that my parents were done with the meeting and that they were waiting on me. When I got there they sat me down and told me that I had basically been bought from them and was to become the Emperors sixteenth wife."

She would have hand her hands tucked into the sleeves of her hanfu by this point, and her nails would be digging into her arms as she stopped talking. "There is nothing else to be said on this subject." Would suddenly come from her, the tone of voice chilling even as her body stiffened up, any water sources near her suddenly shifting on odd motions before it stills.

COMPANY:Tezalent
                                    MOOD/FEELING:About ready to scream if things keep going the way they are.

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Tezalent

Tezalent smiled and chuckled. He looked up at the completed castle. His eyes widened, and his face brighten up as he saw the completed castle standing before him again.

He stood there for a moment, words escaping him before he finally spoke. "And you said the dragon was not real."

The Eyes of History

Xue-LinZhu2

Benevolent Teenager

User Image

Xue-Lin Zhu

Xues' lips would purse slightly as she adjusted her instrument again. "As I explained before, it is a SEAL, one that apparently has either magical abilities or a protective charm embedded into it that takes form of a Dragon." The Dragon Tattoo would move as if it was shaking its head where it had moved to rest on her neck. It would blink its eyes and seem to give Tezalent a exasperated look to what she had said. "Can we continue on please?" She would say with a slight waver in her voice, memories of what happened not so long ago wanting to push to the fore-front of her mind and she did not wish to break down in front of a Elder.
                                    MOOD/FEELING:Screaming here soon....
                                    Roilvn Whiro

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Tezalent

Tezalent stood looking up towards the classic castle that had taken him back several centuries. He turned and looked towards Xue. "Well, that is good, cause we are not going nearly as far as I had thought. Come Little one, Follow me."

Tezalent quickly looked around and darted towards the castle doors. He stopped for a second at their frames, his hand resting on them for a second, his eyes seeming to be thousands of miles away.

The Eyes of History

Xue-LinZhu2

Benevolent Teenager

User Image

Xue-Lin Zhu

She would give him a silent nod, following after him as he darted away. Her eyes would wander over where they would arrive at, her hand opening and closing around the band that was across her chest. Slowly she would realize that they had stopped, and her head would drop back down to look at Tezalent, she would not be able to see his face, but he was giving off the feeling of reminiscing. As such she would wait quietly behind him, not wanting to interrupt for he did not do that when she drifted off in her own mind.
                                    MOOD/FEELING:Calming down, but still slightly upset.
                                    Roilvn Whiro

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Tezalent

Tezalent pushed open the castle doors and looked around. He smiled, as his eyes fell to his old bar, and his eyes looked upwards into the rafters stories above them. He moves slowly, his eyes moving they he was not sure if what he saw was real. He finally stopped and turned, looking towards his compainion. "Welcome, To Darkstalker's Castle. Yesterday it was abandoned. Someone has returned, something has changed..."

He turned as he held his right hand out, blowing softly as the fireplace on the wall burst alight. "So, shall we see if the old magic still works."

The Eyes of History

Xue-LinZhu2

Benevolent Teenager

User Image

Xue-Lin Zhu

She would let out a silent exhale of relief at them finally arriving, following him as Tezalent entered. Golden eyes would wander and bounce around the foyer, noticing how plain the inside was against what she was used to seeing. She would play with the strap across her chest as he spoke to her. Giving a small nod, she would listen, giving a small jolt when the fireplace lit up. "I guess that the owner is away then?"
                                    MOOD/FEELING:Curious.
                                    Roilvn Whiro

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Tezalent

Tezalent looked around and shrugged. "I don't think that it really matters much if he is gone or not. The castle is back, so I doubt he would be far away. So, are you ready to search the rooms for everything we need? I know most of these places have closes, and they alter to whomever opens the door to fit their needs." He smiled and looked up, pointing to the rafters. "My place is right above us, its just a little hard to see, but lets go find you a room." Tezalent smiled and moved towards the door in the far left corner. His eyes constantly darted around the room, taking in all that he had missed.

The Eyes of History

Xue-LinZhu2

Benevolent Teenager

User Image

Xue-Lin Zhu

Head tilting to the side slightly, she would glance up when he mentioned his room and a flash of utter confusement would flow through her eyes. "You mean," she would pause for a few, "that this place is magical?" Once finished saying that, her face would smooth back out into her mask and her wandering hand would still. Her tattoo mark, a ring of keys held in one of its claws, would have wandered up to wrap around her neck. It was almost as if it was trying to get a better glance at the place. Seeing him move to the doors, she would debate, her hand clenching before she would follow and kept a wary eye on her surroundings.
                                    MOOD/FEELING:Curious, wary.
                                    Roilvn Whiro

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Tezalent

Tezalent nodded as he reached the door. "Its convenience magic. All of it is meant to make your life both easier. It tends to be my specialty." Tezlant smiled as he moved his way up the stairs to the second floor. He smiled as he opened the door, his arm swinging for Xue to take the lead. "If the door is locked it is taken, if it is not taken, then it will be yours."

The Eyes of History

Xue-LinZhu2

Benevolent Teenager

User Image

Xue-Lin Zhu

She would quietly follow after him, her mind whirling with the information that he was telling her and from what she was seeing. As the door was opened she would wait till Tezalent finished, before cautiously walking before him to go check the doors. The first one was locked and same with the second and third. Now becoming worried, she would flick her eyes back to where he was at as she went to open the fourth. "Are you sure.." Feeling her hand twisting on the knob, caused her to pause from asking the question, and she would turn back to look into the room.

Eyes would go wide as she stood there stunned. The awe shining in her eyes visible as they wandered around. "I...I will be busy for awhile Elder." She would breathe out softly before she took a step into the doorway. Her body would automatically turn around and move into a deep bow of thanks to Tezalent, even if her mind as miles away in the soon to come bliss of being cleaned. Staying bowed, she would walk backwards and gracefully shut the door.
                                    MOOD/FEELING:Curious, excited.
                                    Roilvn Whiro

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out