Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Conversationalist

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Tezalent

There are some lessons that only a hundred lifetimes can teach you children..

Tezalent smiled as she backed into the room. He turned looking towards his old home in the rafter. He looked towards the door Xue walked in before he finally hopped up to the railing before bounding into the air, landing on the rafters.

He looked back down to the door one last time before he stepped off and disappeared. He smiled looking down in his room, the floor far below him. He loved the enchantments that allowed him to see through all the walls of his own room. He sat in a chair, tossing a fireball towards the small brazer in his room for warmth. He dropped into a chair, watching the world move around him.

I will show you those things.

The Eyes of History

Xue-LinZhu2

O h a y a r i's Partner In Crime

Benevolent Teenager

User Image
                                    ╔══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Xue-Lin Zhu
                                    E A S T E R N x C E L E S T I A L
                                    ╚══════════════════════════════════════════════╝
                                    human - - - - - - - - - - - - dragon blessed - - - - - - - - - - - - - lost

As soon as she shut the door, her body spun around and she bolted toward one of the two doors that were situated on the far wall. At first she tried sliding it open, for using doorknobs was something that she had to get used to. Swiftly remembering, she would turn the nob and opens the door, hope glowing in her golden eyes as she did so.

Unfortunately for her, the door would open up into a secondary room, showing her sleeping area. She would walk in and make sure that there was no other doors in the room before walking back out and heading toward the last one left. Opening that one, she would blink in slight surprise, for it was an empty room with several hanfu hangers, nooks and a vanity. Off towards her right she would see yet another door, but this one was in fact a slider. Gliding over, she would push it open and nearly squeal in glee.

She had found her bathing area, and it was large! In no time she was stripped and heading over to the washing area. Scrubbing down fast, she would dart over to the pool of water that was just calling her name. Sliding in, she would let out a happy murmur as she sunk till only the top half of her face was visible. Silver hair would slowly sink as it became more waterlogged as she let herself go in heated bliss. Several moments would pass and soon she would realize how much trouble she really was in.

Eyes darting over to take in her very messy, slightly bloody, and torn hanfu, a small groan would echo out from her. Heaving a sigh, she would get out of the bath, her tattoo wrapped all along her right side, and headed over to dry herself off. Before she could, water was suddenly pulled from her body, and out of her hair before it suddenly zoomed out of the room. Eyes widening slightly, she would wrap the cloth around her body before darting after it. She would just be able to see the 'tail' end of its shape and realized that the Dragon was most likely going to communicate to the Elder on what she needed. Now feeling better, she would divert to her vanity and starts working on taming her long locks.

The water had formed into a chinese dragon, and was about the size of a small cat. It flowed through the air smoothly and would take several moments on trying to find where the Elder had gone off to.

COMPANY:Me, myself, and I
                                    MOOD/FEELING:Diving into that bath like nobodies bizz xD

Roilvn Whiro

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Tezalent

Tezalent laid in what was left of his nest in the rafters of the room as he heard her door open. He smiled and looked down, waiting before he was a little surprised to see the water dragon flying about. He was right about two things. Both the fact that it was indeed a living dragon, and the fact it could form its own body as such. What made that girl so special that a living dragon would bind to her? Questions, Questions.

Tezalent tilted his head from the side, before he leaped from the rafters. His body burst into flames before he flapped his wings, landing on the back of a chair near a long dead fireplace. "So did the girl lie to me, or was I the first to see that you were a dragon?"

The Eyes of History

Xue-LinZhu2

O h a y a r i's Partner In Crime

Benevolent Teenager

User Image
                                    ╔══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Xue-Lin Zhu
                                    E A S T E R N x C E L E S T I A L
                                    ╚══════════════════════════════════════════════╝
                                    human - - - - - - - - - - - - dragon blessed - - - - - - - - - - - - - lost

Once her hair was de-tangled, she would start braiding and looping it, and slowly her hair would slide from where she had placed it in a folded pile next to herself. Once finished, she would make sure that the hairpins were placed tightly against her skull to help keep her hair from falling. Once done, she would wait to see what the Dragon would come back with, or even if it would figure something out on its own.

The Dragon, having sensed Tezalent above just as he jumped down, would wait till the Elder was settled and then shifted the water that it was made out of. It would form a very detailed water replica of Xues' hanfu, and suddenly it would morph it into the tattered and worn form that it was now. It would leave it like that for several moments before shifting into a different looking hanfu and showing Xue suddenly filling it up as if she had put it on. It could not speak, for it was just water, and it hoped that it had gotten its request across. It knew that the Elder was curious and wanting a answer, but it was Xue, and since it was, clothes were more of a priority than answers.

LOCATION:Her Room, yet also out with the Elder
                                    COMPANY:Me, myself, and I...plus one
                                    MOOD/FEELING:Dat Hair~!

Roilvn Whiro

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Tezalent

Tezalent bobbed his feathered head cooing as he looked towards the small water dragon asking for clothing to replace the torn clothing of the Youngling. His eyebrow raised. She either had not checked the closet, or...

He looked over his shoulder towards the kitchen. He did a hop and a flap to get wind under his wings and glided towards the door way. As he reached the doorway, his body burst into black flames and he landed in a younger form, closer to Xue's age. His hair was long, to the middle of his back, and his eyes had regained some sharpness, growing darker and blacker, but having a slight unnatural glow about them. The six foot tall, slender figure rolled his shoulders and smiled. "Do you think your partner will be less stressed seeing a form about her age?" He asked the dragon before continuing on his way into the kitchen, the the pantry.

He stopped and frowned as he pulled out his necklace and clicked it. Suddenly, a blank 3d map of the castle appeared. "I remember when this was full of food, and this map was full of children, parents, friends, and even some enemies that kept it peaceful." He chuckled as he shook his head, looking towards a darker corner of the room. He began towards the corner, moving some barrels to discover a hidden door. He smiled, leaning down and opening the door, Jumping down into the hole landing softly about 30 feet down.

The massive room was black as Tezalent whistled, "This is bad, there should be light down here. I suppose our barriers would be down, there has been so little magics in the area it must have burnt out."

((It is dark unless you have a light source. So Supernatural Darkness until noted.))

He smiled and looked towards the dragon. "I don't know if you can cast, but if you can, the higher the spell the better, target straight ahead. I will show you where."

Tezalent smiled as he began to shutter. Suddenly, his face began to be overlapped with black flames from his eyes, his hair standing on end and the tips starting to ignite. His body began to change, and the stone under his feet started to sag under the weight. He smiled as he looked to the Dragon. "Water. No Fire, No Electrical. Acceptable." A torrent of cold air burst forth as his body shifted, the fabric of time began to slow as he shuddered. An expanse of green appeared on the stone. fruits, vegetables, and fruit trees began to spring to life, radiating out from where he stood. The ceiling had clouds appeared as a downpour of refreshing rain fell, energizing and healing any wounds or illness the two of them would be suffering. The walls burst forth in gold and adamantium veins. A bright beam of light fired forth from roaring mouth.

As the spells fade there is darkness for a second before the room began to glow with a warm comfortable light akin to standing in the warm sun. He smiled as he looked around his green field. "I really do like to come here to meditate some times. I had been missing this location since the castle fell." He smiled and waved his had as the back end of the grass and green pulled back, showing a massive whirling engine surrounded by a black flame and glowing with a light magical aura. "Magic siphoning magic generator. The more magics in the area and the more casting, the more powerful it runs. it projects a barrier and runs some defensive networks for the castle. Also runs some of the niceties and creation magics for the castle. If your partner looks in the closet in her room, she should find many great gowns and dresses. They should fit, but that is relative to the custom of the clothing. I am sure she will find her heart's desire in more forms than she could ever imagine my small draconic friend."

The Eyes of History

Xue-LinZhu2

Distinct Hunter

Allen poked his head in the door. "Is there anyone here?" he asked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff