Welcome to Gaia! ::

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Morgana had moved through most of the garden at this point, touching every flower there was- she even stopped to inspect a few she hadn't seen before. Feeling exhausted, she sat down on one of the stone benches she had found in the maze of hedges. She pulled her legs toward her chest and buried her face in her knees.

Having to pull the past from her memories was a painful process, and one she had avoided for a very long time. She knew in her heart that telling others about her background would free her from the agony she felt, but she could never bring herself to be honest about the way she felt. Being abandoned in her youth, then abandoning someone else shortly after...

These are the consequences. This is the price you pay for caring for someone, and also, the price you pay for not telling anyone what has hurt you for so long. Morgana briefly contemplated how she should feel given the way that Bain had reacted. Had he no sympathy for her? This was something difficult for her, and he had bombarded her with questions concerning himself.

He hasn't seen his son in a long time, give him the benefit of the doubt that his mind simply escaped him for the moment. He didn't mean it to seem he didn't care for your story, you brought something to his attention that could lead him to his lost son. With that thought, she stared at the shadows and smiled where the moonlight hit. The soft breeze blew through her hair, and she closed her eyes to relax.

Distinct Hunter

Bain sighed, knowing that he needed to talk to Morgana first before he did anything else. He had ignored her feelings, and felt ashamed for it. The woman poured her soul out to him and all he did was over react about his missing son. Bain picked up his wedding band, placing it in his pocket and then walked out of his room and towards the library's garden exit.

The garden was large and he knew she could cover ground fast, so with that thought in mind, Bain shifted to his wolf form and sniffed the ground. He had locked on to her scent, using a bit of his magic to make the trail stronger, he followed it through the garden.

Upon finding her, Bain shifted back to his human form, walking up to her and kneeling down before Morgana. "I must convey my deepest and sincere apologies. Here you were pouring your soul out to me and only thing I could think about was my son, not thinking of what you had gone through. I understand you pain, I can feel it within myself. My words for you are this, Your past should not dictate your future. Everything that has happened has made you as strong as you are today. The brand on your neck, the blood that runs through you, even my son is involved in your strength. You made the resolve to learn and by doing that you have gained power. You are not the young girl that was banished and I think deep down part of you wants to be free of the past. Morgana, If it is your wish, I will do what I can to help you in your choice of learning, as well as off my services to not remove, but reshape your brand into something that will give you strength."

Bain smiled as well as he could while and placed a hand on he knee that she had balled up towards her, he was being his most sincere and wanted to do what he could for the woman. He son had been missing for more then 100 years, but now he at least knew that 85 years ago, he was alive.

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Morgana felt his presence, a shift in the atmosphere was coming nearer to her, and she braced herself. If you could just stop being a baby about your life and grow up. Not everything is shadows and fires, sometimes reality hits you and you must bear the consequences. The gravity of the realities don't have to weigh you down if you make the right choices. Just remember that.

As he walked up to her, she noticed a change in his aura-and he spoke of it. How he wanted her to know he was regretful of the way he had acted. She simply smiled and nodded at this. "I have forgiven you for the way you reacted. I understand that your son has been missing for a monumentous amount of time, and that is painful in and of itself."

"In terms of my past...I know well that it has made me strong, that it has made me as knowledgeable as I am today, because it pushed me to do something I may not have otherwise done in the kingdom that I would have lived in for the rest of my life. And that is why I keep my brand, and want it as it is. Though its rough and ugly, it reminds me of what I have accomplished. It gives me strength to keep trudging through the mortal world and through piles and piles of books."

Morgana sighed softly, still feeling her heart flutter at the idea of his son. It also hurt her, in a way that she had never felt before. There was a slight stabbing feeling, mixed with the feeling that her chest was constricted and she couldn't breathe well. Gently removing his hand from her knee, she smiled slightly at him, but she knew he would be able to tell she was still struggling.

Distinct Hunter

Bain nodded after listening to her, though he still knew better that she couldn't be healed right away. He did respect her wishes to keep the brand the way it was, as a reminder to herself. She did have resolve and that was something that comes in handy. He changed positions, now sitting with his legs crossed, his hands in his lap, "What is it you most want out of life right now?"

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Morgana looked at her hands for a few minutes, not sure how to respond to his seemingly irrelevant question. "A sense of security, for one. More knowledge, for another. And..." She wanted to say something more, she had something in mind, but didn't want to say it. So she went for her answer after that. "A temporary companion, a demon perhaps." Her wings shook nervously, and her ears twitched- trying to distract from her very slight hesitation. She wanted to seem excited for her future, whatever her future would hold. His eyes on her made her uneasy and filled her with sorrow, it made her yearn for answers as to the location of his son.

Distinct Hunter

Standing up, Bain nodded to her, "I'll respect your wish to keep something hidden, but I do have a proposition for you, help me find my son and in turn I will become your aid. I will do what I can to help you in your quest. I do believe you are already more powerful then I am." He looked at her, awaiting a response. He made his request clear as day and would hold true to his word. He knew that partially this is one thing she wanted, to find his son.

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Morgana felt the stab in her chest again as he mentioned finding his son. She tried to breathe smoothly, but they came out ragged and uneven. She tilted her head as she looked up at him, and shook her head. "I cannot be more powerful than you. You have lived longer, experienced more. Tricks of the trade, as some call it. I know a lot of things I have learned from books-and tested a few things and now know whether they work or don't work. It cannot add up to everything you know."

She moved to stand up, her wings extending in one last stretch. "I will help you, because I know that I have given you a clue to finding your son. And I will see to the end of this journey with your son safely returned to you. You owe me nothing for it, if anything, I owe you for abandoning your son that night."

"No matter how dangerous those hunters were, how strong your son was or is now, or whether I would have been captured that night- I was wrong to abandon him. He needed me, and I blatantly ignored his needs for my own selfish concerns. Whether, at the end of this task, you care to teach me or allow me to explore your library- you will decide that, and it will have been of your own volition. Not because you are indebted to me. Understood?"

Distinct Hunter

"Will you stop hiding it, I know you cared for him, most likely still do. As you said I lived a long time. Also, I may have many tricks and experience, but in terms of raw magic power, you have me beat child." Bain smile, though he always hated admitting he was weaker to someone. He stretched a bit as he hopped back up to his feet, "I agree to your terms, I'll meet you in my room, I will be gathering supplies from there, gather what you need as well and I will open a portal to Elden." he spoke as he then opened a portal that took him back to the library, leaving it open for her as well. Bain left the library and went straight for his room to gather the items he needed.

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Morgana didn't know that she had given herself away so easily, but refused to acknowledge the truth. She remained silent, and stepped through the portal after him. As the library came back into vision, she felt more relaxed. The overwhelming feeling the books gave her distracted from her mixed and incomprehensible emotions.

Picking up the leather bound book of warlock history, she went to go to a room and put her key in-to mark it as her own. She wanted to give herself hope, to feel confident that she would find his son and be able to return to this beautiful dwelling. As she was walking down the corridor, she turned back around to get her cloak. If they were to travel in Elden, she would prefer to hide herself. And, though she didn't really want to admit it, her cloak made her feel secure and protected. Like a child's baby blanket would protect them from monsters under their bed.

Seeing as she didn't come with anything else, she walked back down the hallway to find Bain's room. She wasn't sure if he had ever mentioned where it was, but she could sense his firm presence in one room and followed her instincts.

Distinct Hunter

As she made her way towards Bain's room, she would be hearing the sounds of stuff being thrown about and the ramblings of a mad man, "Oh bloody hell, where is that blasted thing!?" he yelled, not to anyone in particular. He continued to rummage through his room before finally finding his old cloak, the one that was given to him by his late wife. It was black with the symbol of the moon on the clasp that went around his neck. Bain smiled, looking at it and then began looking for another item.

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Morgana heard his commotion, her keen sense of hearing allowed her to hear everything he said and did from yards away. She wished she couldn't sometimes, because then people would think she was listening in on conversations, and she did not wish to be known as an eavesdropper.

As she moved closer, she slid her cloak around her shoulders and clasped it around her neck. Not feeling like carrying her notebook or the leather-bound book, she slid it between her arms. It seemingly vanished into nowhere, but her midnight cloak had the power to carry items like a storage locker.

To make her presence known, Morgana knocked loudly on his door, waiting for him to let her in. She never wanted to enter or go anywhere that she wasn't initially invited into, thus explaining all her knocking on doors. "Bain...I am ready when you are. I am sure you have a number of things to pack, so...I can wait down at the bar if you'd like."

Distinct Hunter

Bain was still looking for a few more items, and after having found them is when he had heard Morgana's voice. "No need, I think I have everything I need." he said as he came out of the room with a backpack in his hand. There was a certain grin on his face as he exited the room, the double doors closing behind him. He placed his hand to it and locked it once more. Then turned to her, "This could be something of a long trip, are you up for this?" he looked to her, wanting to make sure that this is something she wanted to do.

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Morgana looked down, trying still to get over the thought of meeting his son again. What would she say? 'Oh hey, so I basically stalked you and admired you from afar while we both enjoyed the books that were in the library. Oh and then I abandoned you when I saw hunters coming for you because I didn't want to risk my own life and my life's work?' That surely wouldn't go over well.

She looked up again, trying to show him she was ready, but her forced smile came off somewhat as a grimace, and her body was slightly trembling. "Of course. I understand journeys can be quite long and arduous- my quest for knowledge, though less dangerous, is much like this. I am ready."

Gracious Conversationalist

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Blue Gender Fan45
Bain Darkstalker
~*~he steps through the portal and looks about the castle and then takes a rag and begins wiping off the bar~*~
appears behind you " Very nice digges, anything ******** YES! GOT DAMN YOU OLD MAN! SO HAPPY I AM STILL ON PAGE ONE!

I will be posting soon, Glad to see this is open again, I will bring Blue back as well as Some of my other characters I as can, but added for sure!

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
[Lol, well hi there. glad to see its not just me and him now razz ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers