Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep the thread moving, you have 48 hours to reply to the posting order if it's your turn, or if you have a partner waiting on you.

If you do not post, the next person is free to continue along! 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Please alert rpers in OOC thread if you will be absent for a few days. 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Thank you kindly! <3 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

BuckToothBunneh's Partner In Crime

Warlock

He had to be careful around fire.
Only holy fire could seriously injure an angel and he had no idea if those creatures were aware of the fact. He swings the sword in a semi circle in front of his chest, treating it as though it were a staff and not a piercing blade. But for the moment, it would knock away the creatures hands away from the angel.
All together, he jumps back.. Far enough to give himself a good distance from the barrier covering the others. They hadn't tried to attack the cacoon of light yet and most likely would try to eliminate him first. He had to give Chi more time.
"Hey freaks, can't you keep up with one damn angel? Tsh" He scowls.
"How pathetic"
With that said, his wings push agaisnt the ground and he hovers above the ground by a good couple of feet. He would be quicker this way.

Dapper Seeker

Victson
(Where are you guys at? I want in)

(Question is where are you? I have one more guy in the cafe looking for trouble~)
(I'm at the cafe. Gimme a moment and I'll edit this with a post)

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Victson
(Where are you guys at? I want in)

((Miss Copperkey, Bay, myself are out in the lawn. Chi is in Miss Copperkey's mind. Caellum is around, fighting the two intruders. Skylar should get her lazy butt up and help! Psh, Sanya lost her arms and was up in a couple of days all you got was a paper cut. blaugh ))
(Short version: Guys in cafe. Destruction. Curse. Healing. Mind. Psychic. Bling. Angel. Battle. Wolves. Pownage.)

Eloquent Hunter

((Well now it would appear i chose to log in at just the right time muahahaha))

Dapper Seeker

(Remember, there are three baddies around total. One is still in the cafe and headed upstairs while the other two are fighting Caellum. Harper is in Key's mind of course, so she doesn't count exactly~)

The man had dashed back at Calleum's swordplay, uninterested in becoming sushi. Instead he was joined by his fellow robed sire and the two spoke amongst themselves only momentarily. When at last they disengaged from their talk they each brought their hands together and let loose a wave of words. Their lips continued to mutter and with each syllable a light flickered across the dark night sky.

Suddenly a flame spurred to life high in the air, dropping down nearby the winged sir. And then another... closer still. For within a single instant the night was illuminated by hundreds of dazzling flames, dropping all together from the heavens in the hopes of hitting the man hovering above the ground.

--------------------------------
The woman's fingers traced across the crystal and her grin grew twisted, merciless. She let loose a low, near inaudible croon and dropped her head onto her chest. The whisperings...oh yes... Those deep, dark scars spilling to the surface. The emotions and memories... She could almost taste them.

And then that damned man ruined it.

Harper turned as the dog fell toward her and growled. Clenching her teeth she wrenched her fingers from the shard and pushed them forth. The dog, with a low whimper, burst into pieces of ash and fell away.

"You indignant little whelp!" She seethed, rolling her shoulders toward her cheeks. All at once the left side of her body shifted to darkness, pooling and writhing in a humanoid form.
-The wolf would growl, the sheer size of his form making into a ground shaking rumble-

"Did you just call me a WHELP?!"

-All at once, the wolf would seem to grow, soon blocking out whatever might have passed for a sun in this strange psychic dimension, becoming as tall as a mountain, if not more so-

"I am a descendant of Wyatt The Mountain Mover, grand elder of the Lupis People! I could kill you with a step if I so wished it!"

-Instead, the wolf would shrink back to normal size and then become the male again, holding a long katana of black with a red edge-

"But i'd prefer to kick you a** with my own human-like hands."

-Then the male would thrust out his right hand, the one holding the blade, so his knuckles were pointed at the shade. A blast of lightning, almost too concentrated, would shoot out, scorching and even melting the ground it passed over on it's way to the shade-
She woke up in a cold sweat, hungrier and more terrified them she could remember. Her body jerked upwards, and calmed a bit when she saw Bear sitting in front of her bed, staring hard at the door as if someone was going to come bursting in. She tensed a little bit when she saw how tight his muscles were, as he was on heavy alert, his ears perked. She took in a deep breath, and noticed some water and food next to her bedside. She gulped it all down, hoping it would bring her energy, but little did she realize all she needed was this adrenaline kick she was suddenly in.

Her dream. The Nightmare was back, if only for a moment. A quick warning. He almost had features in his face. It sent chills down her spine.

She stood, Her thigh was still fairly tender, but she could walk on it. Bear had yet to move his body, only a glance with his eyes but his face remained fixed.

She changed her clothes, noticing she was still wearing her bloody clothing and how rank it was. Her shower was quick. Literally a rinse to get the stink of blood and b.o. off. Putting her tail in a pony, throwing on her red hat, a pair of black cargos a sweatshirt and her army boots, and she was almost ready. A growing intensity in her gut made her want to hurry. She grabbed her shotgun, her bloody machete, and a few hidden knives before she felt comfortable with leaving her room.

The aura of the cafe was off. Something was definitely not right.

Bear stood right at the door, his head low as if he were ready to pounce on something

(lmao Wyatt!)

BuckToothBunneh's Partner In Crime

Warlock

His eyes widen but he had no time to linger around. Each sword landed closer and closer to his body and he really could see no end in sight.
His wings push back and within seconds he was soaring through the forest.
Ducking, swirving, and spiriling across trees and obstacles in his way. The swords had no ceased to fall from the sky and several of them had already cut into his skin.
Back where Key rested, the shield slightly shimmers out of view but only briefly.
No way on Earth was he allowing those inside of it to get hurt.
He had to concentrate harder.

Just as he thought of a way to perhaps end this fight, a sword cuts through his right wing and yet another through his left. The sheer force drive him into the ground, pinning him like a helpless bug.
"D-damn it" He curses under his breath as he tries to get up.
The next sword was sure to hit across his chest.

But the blow never came, instead a loud crash of metal can be heard and then the swords which had immobolized him were yanked off. Caellums golden eyes dart back only to see an older blonde male stand before him. He smirks.
"Thought you would never show" He tells the angel.
"You worry me too much Caellum" Michael smirks back.

Eloquent Hunter

Seph let out a great yawn as he listened to his surroundings. It wasn't difficult to wake him up, but it wasn't easy at the same time. He could hear... Something... He wasn't quite sure but it was something.

He got himself up and out of bed and took his time dressing in his usual attire, slinging his twin hand and a half swords on either side of his belt before stretching out. He was rather oblivious particularly since he had just woken up, and did not take notice of anything, if he could see it at all, happening just outside his own window.

With a few muttered curses to whatever sounds had woke him up he stepped outside his room and closed the door, his brilliant eyes wondering aimlessly down the hall before another yawn took him.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

((If you go down the stairs Seph you'll see them fighting and there's a big hole in the dining hall's wall where you can see us outside keeping Miss Copperkey alive!))
Sanya_Blossom
((If you go down the stairs Seph you'll see them fighting and there's a big hole in the dining hall's wall where you can see us outside keeping Miss Copperkey alive!))

(There is also a guy heading upstairs. I can fight this one I think, you should go help Caellum. Skye needs to figure out some of her powers. She needs this ^w^)

Eloquent Hunter

Sanya_Blossom

((I know I always read what I missed before I start so I know what's going on haha. Plus Seph is a lazy *Redacted* when he wakes up))

Eloquent Hunter

Victson

((Oh fine but I need a reason to get him outside otherwise he will try to rip the place apart fair warning haha))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff