Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep the thread moving, you have 48 hours to reply to the posting order if it's your turn, or if you have a partner waiting on you.

If you do not post, the next person is free to continue along! 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Please alert rpers in OOC thread if you will be absent for a few days. 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Thank you kindly! <3 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Dapper Seeker

"Actually I don't drink coffee~" Copperkey laughed, opening the door wide the lady withdrew from its depths a couple pieces of cheesecake and some whipped cream. She set them onto the island and walked over to one of the cabinets, pulling from its confines a cup. "But since some of the people here do and have offered me some I've grown slowly used to the flavor. What kind is it?"

She sat down at the island and pushed her empty mug forth to be filled. Her eyes locked onto Stormy as he cleaned himself and another chuckle arose from her copper lips.

Dapper Seeker

(allo Sanya!^^)

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
((Come join us))

"Oh I don't know. Is there more than one kind?" Bay asked as he watched her remove some kind of food from the fridge. He stood up and finished his coffee and walked over the island, pouring himself another cup, leaving Stormy to clean himself. "What is that?" He asked looking at the food and then to Copperkey. He wanted her to look familiar, but no feelings came, he just felt out of place and awkward.

Dapper Seeker

"It's really quite delicious and very sweet. It's called cheesecake. A weird name, I know." Copperkey took a moment and gave a dollop of whipped topping onto a slice before pushing it over to his side of the table. In turn, she placed another dollop onto her slice and set a fork at the top of each. Her stomach let loose a low rumble, reminding her of the lunch she hadn't eaten. At that the lady took up her utensil and dug in, allowing the rich taste and texture to consume her.

"Lovely!" She swooned. Cheesecake was one of her favorites.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Stomp. Stomp. Stomp. Stomp. The loud steps echoed down the stairs and through out the parlor. The stomping grew loudly only stopping long enough for the kitchen door to swing up wildly, Sanya came heavy stepping into the kitchen. Mumbling to herself she passed the two talking before hopping up on the counter and opening a counter with her foot. "I get it, oh yes sir I do, oooh Sanya's probably not old enough to care about Valentine's day so she probably won't even know and I'll go hang out with my floozie fans and sign autographs all night and stare and women's chest." Her tone was mocking, somewhat deep in sound obviously personating a male voice.

She stopped and looked over her shoulder, "Oh! Miss Copperkey! I'm sorry I didn't see you, ah sorry to disturb you, I'll be quiet..." Her eyes shifted, still awkwardly looking over her shoulder. "Who's that?"

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
"Is it made of cheese?" Bay said looking at the cake skeptically. He sniffed the cake and then slowly took up a fork, grabbed a small piece, and put it in his mouth. It was creamy and sweet, nothing like cheese at all. Bay made a face before swallowing it. He had learned something, sweets were not his food. "Thank you for the taste, but it is not for me." He said kindly pushing the plate back to Copperkey. "So you know me correct? Can you tell me who am I? Where am I from?" Bay said suddenly and feeling bad. "I don't mean.... it's just I don't remember anything, this place, you, and I know that's mean but I want to know why." Bay tried to explain but felt like he was digging himself into a deeper and deeper hole. Just then a girl with cat ears walked in. Bay looked at her trying to decided if the ears were real or not. "Hello." He said raising his hand in an attempt to wave but felt incredibly awkward.

Dapper Seeker

Blinking, Copperkey was still getting used to Sanya's new lifestyle and lack of limbs, but if there was something that certainly inspired her it was the girl's tenacity to continue on living her life. The proprietress gave her a warm smile and a small wave.

"You're fine Sanya. This is my dear friend Bay, one of the first people to become a guest of the cafe here." She turned to him and explained a bit more. "You already know your name as I told you and I can't tell you much else except what you were like while you were here at the cafe. This is a cat that adores you terribly if you haven't already noticed. And this young lady here is Sanya. She came to the cafe just a little after you departed..."

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Sanya slid across the counter, turning quickly as she slid herself off the edge and nimbly onto her feet. She walked over to that man Miss Copperkey had named him as Bay and gave a small bow. "Nice to meet you Mister Bay. Like she said, you can call me Sanya and I'm the hostess here at the cafe. If you ever need anything, no matter what, you come ask me! I serve, clean, nurse and I've been known to entertain with my witty antics!"

Her bright green eyes were welcoming and she flashed him a happy smile. Sanya's ears atop her head began to twitch around, like they were shaking off water. "Hmmm... interesting."

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
"Oh" Bay said to Copperkey, a bit unsettled by her answer. He felt like she wasn't telling him something, but he knew it was rude to grill people he just met. "It's a pleasure Sanya." Bay said about to extend his hand before realizing the cat girl had no arms. " I don't need anything but thank you for the offer. It's a pleasure to meet you. I made coffee if you want a cup." He said motioning towards the french press still half full of coffee.

Dapper Seeker

About to speak, Copperkey suddenly grasped onto her head, puzzled. She stood up and walked over to the window before peering out. Her head whirled and she looked over Bay and Sanya in turn. When finally she stopped she gave out a hearty sigh.

"Sorry... I just thought I..."

Again, Key paused. Her emerald eyes grew wide and she grabbed at her temple once more. Something...had just...

"Albie...?"

In a whirl the lady rushed from the room and into her study, locking the door behind her.

(Time for me to head off for now, see you all!^^)

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

"Ah...uh.. night then." She watched as Miss Copperkey had just rushed off without much to say and what she did spout out was cryptic at best. She shrugged, the sleeves gently flapping against her sides. She turned back to the new guest, "Oh no thank you, I try to stay away from hot liquids, it's hard enough to not spill things, I don't want to add burns to the mix!"

Satisfied that Bay didn't require her services she walked back over to the counter and hopped up, turning herself back to the counter in front of her. "So what brings you to the Cafe Mister Bay? Just come to visit Miss Copperkey?"

((Night Miss Copperkey!))

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
(( Sorry my friend I can't focus enough to write a post, I'm off night. ))

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

((Night Bay~ crying alone again...))

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

The door from the kitchen swung up and in walked Sanya into the dining hall, sighing deeply to herself. She looked around with a frown, she should really start cleaning up. Instead Sanya slumped down on a bar stool and with a thud, placed her head on the bar counter. She was still wearing the valentine's day outfit she had assembled.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff