Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep the thread moving, you have 48 hours to reply to the posting order if it's your turn, or if you have a partner waiting on you.

If you do not post, the next person is free to continue along! 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Please alert rpers in OOC thread if you will be absent for a few days. 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Thank you kindly! <3 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

-the male would shake his head, taking a seat on the couch-

"It's not a tough guy act. I simply am not in the mood for jokes..."

-Being truthful, sensing Dark the previous night had put him on edge, and he was still being rather alert to his surroundings-

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Letting out yet another sigh Sanya leaned against the bar. "I'm not a very good comedian anyway. You sure you don't want anything? We have some cake left and a refreshing glass of water? Or a bowl of water? Ok that last one was a joke." She flashed Chi an awkward smile hoping it wouldn't make him angrier.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

((Guess I'm alone now. crying ))

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

((Well goodnight everyone~!))

Bear came tentatively down the stairs. Each step he took with great care. When Skylar was in danger from herself, the transformation seemed easy, running, jumping, it all came back to him so quickly. But now he had simple trouble keeping his balance.

He missed a step and ended up tumbling down rest of the way, only to get up and shake himself off. Good thing about being his breed of dog, was that he had much thicker skin and bumps like didn't hurt as much. But it did make pain ring throughout his body, like hitting a funny bone.

With his small steps, he made his way to the kitchen, and hefted his two huge paws to the counter, sniffing and searching for something. He followed his nose to the pantry, and found a muffin.

He carefully picked it up in his mouth and brought it to the counter. Luckily Sanya had most plates brought lower, so he was easily able to grab one with his mouth. He carefully carried the plate up the stairs to the best of his ability.

Skylar was still in a lot of pain, mainly from her leg now, it had taken a lot of damage. Thats to Sanya's quick healing ability it was ultimately fine, but since it had been healed so fast, the regenerative nature of her cells being processed ended up taking alot of her energy, and in the end created too many cells. Her body was working on settling her structure, and that just made everything hurt. She turned her head to see Bear with a muffin on a plate. "You sly dog." She grinned with a low voice, as he put the plate on her bedside. She slowly sat up and practically devoured it, but not before giving him half. They ate in silence, happily.

Dapper Seeker

"Oh!" Copperkey drew near, quickly pulling from her side a handkerchief and rubbing away the remainder of the moisture. "You, you also have a bit of an allergy..."

Her eyes darted to the left and right before finally she found the proper words.

"To people in a sense. It only happens once in a while and with certain people. I assure you it isn't nearly as bad as it sounds!" She crossed her arms and nodded her head reassuringly. "Now, would you like to come on down and take a look at your home? We've all missed you."

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
"Oh ok." Bay said staring at his hand and then looking at her. "I'm sorry but I never caught your name."
He said as a small animal bounded up to him. It was a cat. "Hello there." Bay said with a smile as he picked up the cat, it was purring in his hands. "Now who are you?" He asked the cat, petting it.
The animal looked at him and Bay almost dropped the animal. "I know this sounds silly but I think I can understand.... never mind." Bay said as his head began to ring in pain.
He set down the cat and bowed. "It's a pleasure to meet you Stormagheddon Dark Lord of all. " Bay then looked at the girl waiting for her to finally introduce herself and show him her home.

Dapper Seeker

Copperkey couldn't help, but giggle when Stormy came forth in all his tabby magnificence. She watched the feline approach Bay and then nodded and began to head down the hill toward the cafe. Her eyes wandered from her friend and back to the building once or twice, as though she really coudln't believe he'd returned. And yet it felt somehow right... Like it had finally been time for him to return. Inwardly she felt he was lucky he'd no memory... She'd have boxed his ears if he had.

"I'm Copperkey and I run the place, you see. We have quite a few guests currently, some I myself have not yet met. But they're all nice from what I understand."

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
"Oh so you live here to?" Bayvin said surprised as he followed the cat and the lady to the building. "It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. ? Ms. ? Copperkey." The building seemed to grow as they approached and something felt off, almost menacing. "Are you sure I lived here?" He said stopping as the cat headbutted him to go him.

Bay entered the building in a homey kitchen and the cat jumped onto the counter and began meowing loudly for something. "Do cat's usually drink coffee?" He asked Copperkey having a strange feeling the cat wanted coffee. He didn't understand why he understood the creature but it was nice to finally feel a connection to the place that was supposed to be his home. Everything else seemed so foreign to him.

Dapper Seeker

"Yes, I do live here" She smiled, letting her fingers spread along Stormy's back. "And it's 'Miss".

Copperkey moved over to the sink and began to fill the kettle with water, she brought it up and over to the stove and lit the top carefully, setting the kettle in place. Having herself a seat at the island the lass pushed away some of her rust hued locks and nodded.

"You lived here for a few months, but then you disappeared. I know...it must be hard to take. A lot to take in as well... However..." She frowned. "I can't tell you much else."

She blinked.

"Oh. And yes. He does drink coffee."

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
"Oh ok." Bayvin said unsure what to say. He felt like he should apologize for something but he couldn't remember what. He couldn't remember the lady making coffee, or the house his was currently standing in.

Bay found a seat at a small table in the kitchen as the cat join him on top of the table still purring. Bay petted the animal smiling. "Hello stormy." He said as the pain in his head rang again. He hissed and grabbed his head as the pain subsided. 'Weird.' He thought to himself as he petted the cat again.

Dapper Seeker

"Are you alright?" Copperkey inquired, her brow furrowing in worry. She leaned forward to better inspect him, or rather the natural threads that did weave about his frame. They were frayed, wearied just as she was. But it helped ever so to have him back in her care. The lass let her gaze roam upward and she spoke once more.

"Oh... Your room. Would you care to see your room?"
Bear left Skylar's room once more to practice walking. The stairs were proving difficult for him once more as he came tumbling down. He let out a stressful yawn and shoot his head, still lying on the ground where he fell. He saw a few patrons, including the owner and put his head down to the floor, wagging his tail just a bit. His huge brown eyes stared up at them innocently, as if pretending falling had been what he wanted to do.

(hello, mind if I join Key? Hi Bay, nice to meet you!)

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Bay listened to the cafe creek and moan as he petted the cat again. Now that he was inside he didn't feel like the place was very homey at all in fact he felt like the building wanted him out. "Are you sure I have a room?" He asked not wanting to stand up. He felt light headed, he hadn't actually eaten anything in quite a while, not that he would remember. Not eating wouldn't kill him, he would never die, but he definitely felt the affects of malnutrition.

Dapper Seeker

(Feel free and evening, Victson!^^ I'm sorry, but I'm actually heading out right now. Nine was my deadline. And I've so wanted to meet Bear!! ><;; Dern it!! I'll see you all tomorrow!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff