Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep the thread moving, you have 48 hours to reply to the posting order if it's your turn, or if you have a partner waiting on you.

If you do not post, the next person is free to continue along! 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Please alert rpers in OOC thread if you will be absent for a few days. 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Thank you kindly! <3 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

(I think Im gonna call it a night. Im real tired. Night everyone!)

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Victson
(I think Im gonna call it a night. Im real tired. Night everyone!)

((Night Victson!))

Dapper Seeker

The sun had dwindled down to its very last breath, spilling its gentle shade across the rolling hills of the Azure Plains before it began its descent into the sea. Copperkey watched all of this from one of the great mounds covered in grass, her emerald gaze distant and unsure. The time was soon, or so it seemed. Time to retrieve her dear friend back from Oscar... And release him from whatever place he'd been caught into.

Rising up from her seat she dusted off her black slacks and looked back onto the cafe. Its glowing windows seemed so welcoming now, more so than ever. A small smile whisked over her lips.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Like a bolt of lightening Bay appeared, letter tied to his neck and barely conscious. He was sitting, legs bent under him, the grass around him charred and blackened. Bay looked at the grass, head swaying, trying to stay conscious. There was a beautiful women in front of him, his vision blurred and he set his hand down in the grass to steady himself, surprised to find the burnt ground cold to the touch. "Where am I?" He coughed trying to remember. He couldn't remember anything, it was all gone, or was it ever there? Bay didn't know, everything seemed odd, even the robe he was wearing didn't seem right. He didn't remember dressing, or how he got there, or even who the woman was. Things started to get clearer with every breath he took.

Dapper Seeker

The magician was quick to shield her gaze as the spark of light washed over the hill, her eyes squinting against the brilliance of the bolt. And when she was sure it had passed she let her arm down only to find...

A dear old friend.

Copperkey wasn't sure if perhaps the light of the day was playing tricks on her... If maybe she'd gone without sleep for too long. Was this a trap? Was it a way to keep her confused for an attack? She felt the strings of magic in the air and found nothing present, but her and Bay. Tears sprang into the poor lady's eyes and she walked forward.

"...Bay?"

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
"Who or what is that?" Bay said confused looking at the lady. "Where are we? Who are you? Do you know me?" He asked getting lost in her eyes. He stood up and the letter rolled up on his neck fell off and rolled towards the girl. He watched it confused, unsure of what it was, what it contained, or where it came from. "Is that yours?" He asked scratching the back of his head and dusting off his monk robes. Where ever he was it was quiet beautiful, there was a structure off a ways and the rest was fields. There was the sound of rustling trees behind him and the sound of waves from over the hills.

Dapper Seeker

Copperkey stopped dead in her tracks as a wave of confusion engaged her mind. This was in fact Bay...was it not? He appeared as Bay... Spoke like him... And his essence was that of her dear friend...

"You don't..." Her voice fell away as the note rolled toward her. She barely dared to let her gaze fall from the man, lest he disappear in a moment's time. But slowly she peeked onto the parchment. Her eyes could go no wider and the tears continued to fall.

"Oh...oh...Bay..."

The lass could do nothing to coax her trembling away. Her world had collapsed around her, her friends stolen and those that remained harmed under her watch. And now Bay had returned, but he... He wasn't...

"Y- Yes... It's mine." She smiled faintly. "And I know who you are. You're name is Bay and... You live here..."

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
"Really now." Bay said tilting his head and looking at the structure. "It's a fine place to live I guess." He said feeling the name Bay on his tongue. It didn't feel right, like it wasn't his own, though he didn't remember his own name so Bay would work. "Well it's a pleasure to meet you....... I'm sorry but I don't remember who you are." Bay said feeling incredibly awkward. He watched the girl trembling and before he knew what he was doing he held her in his arms as she trembled. He let her go and stepped back scratching the back of his head. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, it's just it just happened." He said unsure what to do.

Dapper Seeker

The gesture brought a breath of life back into Copperkey, one she was sure had come from what remained of her old friend. After the embrace the magician tried hard to wipe her tears away and to come to terms with the new man that stood before her. He was Bay...but he would never be the one she'd grown to love and care for as a brother. No... That Bay was best left free from the sins he committed so long ago.

"That's okay. I appreciate it. Just a bit...off is all." The lady replied kindly. She turned to look back at the cafe and bowed her head. "Yes, you have a room there and..."

The lass' eyes grew soft. She couldn't let him see what was within it, even if she herself didn't know... In an instant her irises turned silver and obsidian and Bay's old room suddenly shifted. Whatever the contents were besides Bob that had been his seeped into the floor and disappeared. They were Key's now... Just as Bay was to care for.

"It's been waiting for you. You've been...gone. Asleep in a sense."

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Bay nodded as he looked at the building. It didn't seem right, it was nice but it was as if this was the first time he ever set eyes on it. "Asleep?" He asked trying to remember, anything, any kind of glimpse of where he had been, but there was nothing, just a blank slate. "I don't understand." Bay looked down at the girl, feeling as if he hurt her in some way. He reach down and gently wiped a tear from her eyes. "I'm sorry, for whatever I did. I just don't remember, anything. Please don't cry." Bay said gently trying to smile. Bay hissed in pain as the tear left a red blister on his finger. He looked at it confused, and the to the strange lady.
-The male would hobble into the cafe on his crutches, his right leg, right arm, left arm, and torso entirely wrapped in bandages, his right leg in a splint. He would seem less spirited than usual, and obviously well injured. The events of prior had left his body in horrible shape, though some of it was his fault for doing what he had. It had been for a friend though. He stepped into the main room of the cafe and looked about-

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

For once she wasn't drooling on the bar counter and instead she was seated on the couch across the room. She had taken a break from cleaning and was enjoying being off her feet for once. She spotted Chi hobbling into the parlor looking as bad as he did a few days ago. "You look like you just jumped off a cliff mister puppy dog man!"
-The male would look at Sanya and raise an eyebrow slightly-

"you were there... don't make jokes. I may be injured, but don't think I can't torture you a million different ways."

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Sanya let out a little sigh, "See what you made me do? They say everytime you sigh you loose a bit of happiness." She stood up and nudged her head towards the couch, "I remember. Skylar's alive because of you so why don't relax on the couch here. No need to keep the touch guy up, it's only me here."

She bounced over to behind the bar, giving it a quick look over to make sure she had everything she needed just in case. "Want anything?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff