7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
ImNoHero

โ˜ฝ The ๐•ฐ๐–›๐–†๐–“๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ Princess โ˜พ

โ™‹
"Eis quos amo."

โ”€ R a v e e n a L a v e n d r a S e n a r i a โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™‹ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€

A starburst of pain obscured her vision, followed by an second wave of lesser pain. Jinsoku's right slammed into her guard hard enough to have her own wrists pop her in the face, yet it was a mental pain she was feeling. The adrenaline was rushing the serum to run its course far faster than the Neohuman hoped for. Staggering backwards, Raveena kept her guard up as she shook her head furiously to recoup. Her vision swam from the evanescent moment she did not keep a solid guard. She would have absorbed the brunt of his fist but the pain had substantially caught her attention more so than her opponent. Blue eyes squinting, perspiration tracing along her temples, heavy breathing signalling the zenith of their brawl; it was a glorious feeling, truly.

Back-pedaling three feet, Raveena dropped her guard entirely, signaling she was done opposing him. She was panting at this point, her cheek beginning to swell from taking the fist her guard tried to handle. At this point, she had achieved what she ultimately wanted: a test run of the Fallen Engineer's work, and a taste o what she'd get in the pit. A strange tingling along her back signaled that the Seal was coming back into play. Raveena could not see it, but she could feel the change occurring as the darker half of her would resurface for the harmonizing phenomenon that gave birth to Raven.

"You may have that hit. It is that I withdraw from this little brawl. If you come at me hence forth, you will not like what happens. If it is that you believe you have gotten off well with this fight, do not cross paths with the green-eyed woman again or she wont play with you the way I did."

The friendly disposition of her tone did not betray the icy threat she intended for him. It was, after all, a very clear, fair warning.

โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€

โ˜ฝ โ™‹ โ˜พ
The antiquity between the two would give most love novels a run for their moeny, but Alex was so bad at writing adn the impatience she accrued proved to be challenging. Her blue hues falling on the man she once loved. Her arm falling to rest on the bar top's edge as she clicked her heels against the floor and took a seat. Her sense of smell had been heightened due to her supernatural prowess, as she turned to glance at the man at the bar. Her soft silver hair flipping with one quick tilt of her head, her gorgeous blue eyes capable of restraining the evilest of creatures as she produced a small smile at the corner of her mouth. Eyes capturing Hideo in his full obliviousness, as she pushed a coaster to his side at the time the bartender brought his drink. Her arrival silent , to give the sensation that she appeared...she knew how to make herself invisible, she had been running all her life.

"want a light?"

She spoke inadvertently, crossing her left hand over her right, as her legs followed. She felt primal, the smell of Hideo was invigorating as the veins on her hands pumped with blood. Her heart beat harder with each thump, It was getting close to that time. Dressed chordally, her black net overlaying a characterized bra. Black studded belt holding her tight black leggings which were tucked into the brown heel boots she wore. Torn brown leather gloves would lace her soft and supple skin. Peircings littering each available piece of skin as a scar lay printed on her right cheek. She was certainly an individual to be noticed, but she only cared when it came to Hideo, who in some unworldly sat to the left of her. Leaning in as she awaited his response. She had been devious enough, she knew Hideo meant business.

Smoker

It was that irreproachable voice, that rang out like a god awakening from the depths of its grave. He was a lost for words once he turned his head, crimson eyes fixating woman that stood before him. Keeping composure on the surface, as he placed the cig at the corner of his lips and leaned forth, picking his words carefully as he placed both palms on the bar edge.

"sure."

Short and sweet. It was all sudden, her arrival leaving wordless phrases of verbal sound as Hideo thought what to say. Like a chicken with hi head cutoff he preferred to await his light. Maybe the tobacco could provide some sort of reason or sense to the situation he was caught in.
Subtle movement as she switched to rest her cheek on her palm. Flashing a simple smile as his retort was less than expected. Switching the layer of which her legs were crossed as her eyes fluttered over Hideo at a constant rate. His smell revitalized the spirit, as her instinctual nature to jump in would amalgamate in a sensual growl as she replied to his answer.

"Here you go."

Leaning back she would replace her arms in an overlapping manner like her legs. Those ocean blue hues falling over Hideo as she followed up with a statement.

"so did you miss me.?"

Her senses picking up on the unnatural, subconsciousness, as she gave full attention to Hideo. It had been too long.

Dangerous Businessman

User Image
"Nah...Not really. Tha' was the first one I seen."

A
s he spoke he stepped really close to the cage. Just outside of it he proceeded to remove his weapons from his person. And then he took off his awesome beater and tossed it down onto his gear. Leaping up like a beast, Bishop grabbed the cage half way up it and with little effort was up and over the top. As he entered he circled the cage using his hands to gesture the crowd to get louder. His ego like a sponge, soaking up all of their cheers. Hell, at least half of the crowds were his fan base. Turning to Elesana, a vicious smirk peeled across his face, his hazel eyes challenging her.

"C'mon le's see wha' ya' got!"

H
e beckoned her for a friendly spar. He wouldn't go easy on her, but he would definently be holding back. No need in injuring someone before a big event. None the less, he had to put her through her paces. Maybe even let her beat on him a bit to boost morale. Much like giving a dog a bone. With a few stretches after point Sana to the door of the cage, he would begin to shadow box a little. Warming his body up for the now upcoming match. Regardless of the outcome, She had just better hope she didn't face Bishop in a round as an Eliminator. Otherwise she would see something much more feral than what small sample she was about to experience.

Punk Phantom Cat

Dangerous Businessman

She gave in. He was half glad...then again, he was ready to pound into her face like a psychotic butcher tenderizing a steak. Rolling his shoulder his arm dropped to his sides as they released. His fists remained for a moment as he was just being cautious. Though once he opened his palms, he took a deep breath. He was beginning to get a work out, though the woman was a little more tired than him. He could have kept going. Maybe she was going to be in that tournament? Too bad he missed sign ups. Though after losing at the first round of GTB, he was still shakey on tournaments hosted by so called 'Big Dogs'. Maybe he just wasn't ready for a more professional life.

"Can I get you a drink?"

H
is face remained unchanged. Charcoal eyes narrowed, a smirk as he tried to just continue calming down. He had to understand not all fights had to end with a winner. Sometime it just didn't matter enough to spoil what could be a good time. After all, fighting is more than a sport or a hobby.

Levana Eclair

Smoker

Jeepurs

"why would I?"

He exclaimed. Sucking the smoke through the cig's filter. Turning his head as he dispersed the haze. He didn't even want to give her the time, so with this notion he would alleviate himself of this situation and her. There were connections that were meant to happen - and those that aren't. His crimson hues rolling over her as he produced a hostile scowl. Taking a stance and retreating from the bar. His broad back would face Alex as he exited the bar. She was ruthless, and bloodthirsty, something Hideo could not facilitate. Leaving his pack and lighter on the bar counter top.

4,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image Quan laid their for a moment as he felt the pressure upon his arm loosen until it was free, His breathing slowly started to calm down as he stared up at the lights than closed his eyes to keep them from hurting. He turned over slowly as not to make his bruises which would soon start to appear ache, and pushed himself unsteadily to his feet.He looked at Sama"thanks for the warm up...I need drink" He told him as he walked past him giving him a pat on the shoulder and picked up his shirt. He pushed his way through the crowd to to the stairs but two people did not want to move."Hey you little s**t stain I lost a whole bunch of money because of you". Obviously the two had bet on him to win that little match and were mad that he didn't.

Quan simply looked at the man and chuckled"sorry but maybe next time you should be the one fighting now if you excuse me". He said as he try to move past them but they put a hand on his chest scene he hadn't put his shirt on just yet.He looked at the two with a emotionless face"I see you really want to do this....ok I got a few seconds". And as soon as he finished that sentence his arms seem to disappear leaving the shirt floating in the air. The two men 's face exploded with blood as their noises where broken and blood spurt from their mouths. they were thrown against the walls hard and laid their unmoving as now Quan's finger tips were dripping with their blood. With his shirt slung over his shoulder he made his way back to the bar leaving the two bodies in his wake.

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Jay had watched the short exchange between Hideo and the strange woman, it amused her up until he had shot her a venomous look then left. Interesting? She would need to find out what happened, maybe not right now of course, but one day.
For the moment she was trying to relax, since the first round started in a day. So as casually as she could the brawler walked past the counter, reaching out with her left hand to sweep it over the packet Hideo left behind, slipping them into her pocket.

"He'll be back.."

She whispered while absently playing with the lighter.
Alex had been left, like a tragic marriage, or a disasterous loner at an alter, he just left. It always seemed to be that way, He always took the easy way instead of facing her. Though their history was most of the cause of how reacted to her, she could not let it go anymore. Closure was what she needed that he was not giving her, which was the least he could do for her. Wasn't like she was asking for something they once had...but instinctually she couldn't move on, this was the only thing that could help her. So she thought.

Darkest Silver
reaching out with her left hand to sweep it over the packet Hideo left behind

Her secluded thoughts were interrupted by an arm reaching for things at the bar top, more specifically Hideo's. An angry frown instantly appeared as her arm snapped out. Fingers latching on to the arm, the feeling of soft supple skin would make Alex dilute her attitude. When she had come to view the woman in full as she held the arm, stopping it from swiping the lighter and ciggarettes.

"These dont belong to you."

Barking at the woman, increasing her grip so that she could throw the woman's arm to the side. The viens rising on her arm's as she produced a low growl. It was getting closer to that time, induced with increase emotional reaction, to the point that it became amped up. Like acting on instinct and less and less she thought before reacting. Her last change didn;t go to well, allowing her hazel hues to encompass the woman who grabbed for Hideo's items. A simple look would notice everything about this woman. She instantly became an empty threat as Alex controlled her feelings.

"sorry for if I was rough, but those aren't yours, and belong to someone that I know."

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
The feel of digits wrapping around her wrist caused the brawler to spin on her heel, raising an eyebrow at the brave soul who was quick to stop her from snatching the smokes. Now if that wasn't bad enough she proceeded to raise her voice at her....

"Woah! Who the hell do you think you are?"

Jay was quick to snap back, twisting her wrist within the woman's grasp to wrap her own fingers around hers. Squeezing it nice and tight. Unwilling to let go until their eyes met, Jay's being dark brown and normally rather friendly...right now though they were challenging. Much like an alpha female asserting her dominance.

"I know who they belong to, and I think you should let me give them back to him."

A threatening tone was more than apparent as she spoke slowly. Pausing to let her words sink in as she let go and withdrew her arm.
"Alex!"

Alex felt the woman grind through her hold before she had let go. Snapping back at her, Alex could feel the tension.

"excuse me?!?! and you are?"

She would delve into her cortex, filing names that her recent resolve with Hideo and he had failed to mention a lady of such fighting spirit. This made Alex's hair on the back of her neck raise as the natural feeling to maul her swept over her conscious. Like an instinctual riposte Alex would let go of the pack but slide the lighter from her palm once the woman pulled back. Each holding an item of Hideo's. A glare would cut the visible figure of the woman before her.

Her left hand would curl into a fist, her heels digging into the floor as she positioned herself accordingly. Nothing obvious but if she acted on her instinct she needed to make sure she left a punctual strike. Enough to remind this female of her place when it came to Hideo.

She growled, the low hum traveling through the air. Unfortunately this attractive woman was a beast, and obliterated notions of prey.

Dangerous Businessman

Jinsoku moved out of the way and into a booth as he relaxed. A girl fight was breaking out, and he wasn't going to miss a moment. Only thing he liked more than fighting, was a girl that could fight. Especially if she could beat him. With a coy smirk, his charcoal eyes looked to the two women. He knew neither of them, and had no clue who had the better odds. But they were both smoking hot. Hopefully they didn't mess each other up too bad.

Fanatical Star

11,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
ใ€– ะ„ ษญ ฮต ศ™ ฮฑ ษณ ฮฑ - 'ฯจฮฑษณฮฑ' - W ส€ y สˆ สœ ฯป ฮฑ ส€ ฮต ใ€—

'It's only after we've lost ะต ส‹ ะต r y ั‚ ะฝ ษช ฮท ษข
that we're free to do ศง ฮท y ั‚ ะฝ ษช ฮท ษข.'

Elesana watched Bishop curiously as he half stripped and climbed into the cage. It was dawning on her as he walked around the cage what he was trying to do, and a slow, incredulous smile creeped across her lips. She shook her head slowly as he turned to her. It wasn't a gesture of "no", but a gesture of "I can't believe you're doing this." She took a breath and let it out in a short sigh that sounded almost like a laugh.

"I didn't come here for a fight, Bishop," she laughed, eliciting a few heckles from the crowd. She held her hands up in a "What?!" kind of gesture, looking at them and back to Bishop.

And then she caught the word 'coward' among the jeering.
Her expression changed as she shifted her gaze to her right, looking towards where she had heard it from. She no longer looked amused. She didn't exactly look angry, but the tensing of her jaw briefly showed her annoyance. She turned back to Bishop quickly enough to make her ponytail swish behind her. "Fine," she said flatly and suddenly. She pulled off her hoodie, revealing a dark red tank top underneath. Loosely folding the hoodie, she tossed it next to Bishop's things. After adding her pocket stick, phone, keys, and wallet to the pocket of her hoodie, she made her way to and through the gate.

She bounced a little on the balls of her feet and rolled her shoulders before settling into a semi-casual stance: right foot forward, hips turned so her body was at an angle, hands loosely curled and held up at a level just under her chin. She smirked now, finally looking pleased about this. She was far too proud to just walk away now, after all. She could feel the effects of the adrenaline seeping into her system, making her more excited. Her green eyes held a hint of challenge as she looked at Bishop. He wanted to see what she had?

"Come see, then."

ImNoHero

Fashionable Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
โ˜ฝ The ๐•ฐ๐–›๐–†๐–“๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ Princess โ˜พ

โ™‹
"Eis quos amo."

โ”€ R a v e e n a L a v e n d r a S e n a r i a โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™‹ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€

"I will need a drink for what is about to happen..." Deep in the pit of her stomach, Raveena could feel the depth of unease welling up. Her body felt as if it were rapidly pulsating, a loud drumming in her ear. The quiet, hushed tones fluttered around like jostled papers caught in a scant breeze. Squinting, the pads of her fingers reaching up to knead and massage at the throbbing pressure points of her temples. Searing pain hit her worse than any throw Jinsoku could throw at her. The electrical activity in her brain was radically fluctuating, no longer muted by the effects of the serum.

Shuddering involuntarily, Raveena reached out for the bar and leaned into the cold surface, her forehead pressing against it. Such fleeting, jostling papers were becoming a steady roar in her ear, damn near deafening. Could she erect that wall again? Did she have the concentration to? Her focus had to be absolute, solid, stalwart. But she was still in that fragile radius of true human nature, devoid of her Neohumanistic abilities. But that unseen wall was losing its hold, and Raveena could feel the painful resonance of the body trying to achieve equilibrium. Her body ached from fighting, and tiny pinpoints of crimson dotted the bar as her nose bled. All around her, she could hear the whispering thoughts. They seemed to waft around like a haze, a lazy, billowing smoke trail.

...not right...
...be careful...
...they cant find out...

Dominating over the dull roar of thoughts, her own mental voice rang out more clear

My name is Raveena.
I prefer the name Raven.
I am a Vanguard of Heaven.
I am of the Warrior Class.
I am the last of my kind.
I am in the Hive of Sigil.
I came to train.
I came to fight.
Orion is with me,
always.

Heaving a heavy sigh, the transition seemed less painful. She would not dare to look up; she knew she would be haunted by images that would make her blood run cold. It was always hard to see what she saw when she over-stepped her boundaries with her ethereal abilities. Her mental damn was destroyed, and she was now at her most vulnerable despite how brief that window was. Emotions crawled along her skin like a foreign sensation and Raveena cringed in dislike by how wrong it felt in this state. The roiling tension between the two women at the bar seemed to bear down on her with a tenacious ferocity.

"Yes," She breathed softly, "...a very, very strong drink..."

โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€

โ˜ฝ โ™‹ โ˜พ

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces