Welcome to Gaia! ::

herp

derp 1 100.0% [ 105 ]
Total Votes:[ 105 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 133 134 135 > >> >>> »|

Dangerous Businessman

User Image
Before he had the opportunity to explain himself, a loud crash accented the crazed look Cici had. 'Did she just....What the ********] Her display of her affinity to ice was something extremely new to him. No doubt his face produced a look of shock and awe. Letting Sana leave, he would approach Cici and use both arms attmpting to pick her up from the floor. True he loved her, but she wasn't around in a constant enough time frame to completely open up to her. Everytime she left, it hurt more and more. And now when it seemed she would be staying, this s**t blew up right in his face. He did not feel bad himself simply because elesana didn't understand the circumstances, and both woman were wrong to be angry in his opinion. Though now was not the time to prove himself 'right'.

"Cici, please. Calm down. You was gon', I didn' know wha' t' do."

H
e began without showing any signs of anxiety. If she let him speak and accepted his help, he would continue on. Though if she cut him off by any means, verbal or physical. He would be too preoccupied rememeber whom he was dealing with as he would stay busy trying to control his own anger on the entire situation. Sana would be back, that much he knew. And if she wanted to listen to reason, he would try to enlighten her. Even if she hadn't stormed off, Cici was still his top priority.

"Ya' left like ya always do an' in m' time of need...m' time of weakness, she jus' happened t' be the one 'round."

fragile goodbyes

Punk Phantom Cat
ImNoHero

User Image

Cicily took a deep breath, blood was dripping everywhere, and the feeling of her skin was starting to get to her. She was losing energy, and fast. She had to get more water in her system, but right now, all she wanted to do was sleep. She closed her eyes, her forehead resting on her knees as she suddenly felt warm hands on her skin. She looked up to see Bishop. Blinking, she felt him lift her up, her legs feeling like they were about to give out on her. Bishop spoke, and Cicily turned her eyes up to him. Blinking, her long lashes swept her cheeks, her eyelashes looked like they were frosted over. Her anger was gone, but all that was left right now was hurt. She grasped his arms, trying to keep conscious. Cicily looked up at him, as she listened to him. “I…I…I never once slept with anyone. You were, are, everything to me Bishop. I guess, now that I know the truth how you really feel though.“ She took in a shaky breath, as she tried to step back, but she couldn’t. Everything was starting to spin. “I didn’t mean to hurt you, I just had a bunch of s**t going on. Running from the cops, and being framed for a crime that I didn’t commit.” She said as she struggled to sit up straight. Blinking back tears, she burrowed her face into Bishop’s chest, shaking from the cold and from the loss of her energy. Then, she felt her body grow weak, and she couldn’t hold on any longer, and she spiraled into unconsciousness.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OUTFIT

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
The words that were spoken didn't go unnoticed, Jay had stayed back, not wanting to get involved in bishops love triangle...although she knew that Cici was the one he cared for the most. She had even grown to love the beautiful blonde. So to see her react as she did hurt the brawler, what happened? It was easy to ignore the whole elemental effect and focus on how she was injured, questions could be asked later right?

Every instinct screamed at her to go and take the woman away, but she couldn't bring herself to step in and do so...she was bishop's love, and he held her...It was not very likely that he would let Jay help. Although the brawler would not leave, just in case he asked for it.

Skittles had seen it too and he was openly distraught, Cici had taken care of him more than once and he had grown protective as a result of her kindness. The horse sized beast mewed while standing by his master. Unable to leave without permission, he felt what Jay felt, he knew that his master was right to wait, and he would do so as well.

Hellraiser

Ooc:
Sorry brah, golden opportunity.
User Image

Fanatical Star

11,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
◁ ◀ Ѧɀɑηυяє 'Ȥɑηє' Ɍнɣșтнɑɪη ▶ ▷
'The truths that we all try to hide are so much clearer when it's not our lives'

Azanure watched the exchange between Bishop, CiCi, and the girl who was apparently Elesana with a slightly raised eyebrow. He didn't get involved at all. It wasn't his way, it wasn't his business. He just kept an eye on things in case someone was going to have to step in. He jumped slightly as CiCi hit the bar hard enough to break it and then sunk to the ground. Bishop was already there to help her and indeed, he did help her. Zane grabbed a fresh glass and filled it with water. He slid it across the bar to Bishop and CiCi as she passed out. "She'll probably want this when she comes round," he said quietly. Then, he rummaged up a broom, dustpan, and mop, and made quick work of cleaning up the broken glass and spilled water. He couldn't say that his first day on the job was uneventful, that was for sure.

Dangerous Businessman

User Image
"Good. I ain't sleep wit' nobody either."

H
ell, Jay could prove that. Bishop and Jay were around one another most the time in Cici's absence. Especially trying to get into HoH. And in the free time they had together, they normally got drunk at one of eachother's bars and then Jay would go off on her own on a top secret movie. Sexcapades. Though Bishop just lingered on and drank or beat the s**t out of some sorry b*****d. Though he wouldn't think about it now, he had even kissed Jay in Cici's absence, at the Hell's Stride tournament. Even there he had thousands of fans he could have taken home, though the chance never granted itself. Bishop was too busy. In the case with Jay though, he didn't intend anything by it. He just had an incredibly happy moment of winning the tournament without having her to share such an occasion with. Sure she showed up a while later, but that was after the moment had passed.

" 'ppreciate it."

H
e showed some level of gratitude after talking to the unconscious Cici. Lifting her with little to no effort he cradled her as he would turn and walk towards the stairs. ******** his belongings, all his weapons included still piled up downstairs at the pit. He proceeded up stairs to the VIP space he had, Dzul following just to make sure she was okay. Once upstairs, he would lay her down on a plush couch before settling into the lazy boy facing it, a small coffee table between them. Slouching back into it, he crossed his left arm over his chest and his hand cradled his right elbow. His verticle forearm propped a hand on his chin as he sat in mental debate. What he chose so say to her first thing when she came to had to be perfect. More importantly how he said it.

fragile goodbyes

Punk Phantom Cat
ImNoHero

User Image

Cicily stirred in the state she was in. She was freezing, she reached out to receive the warmth of Bishop. She hoped that things had just been a dream. Her hand reached nothing but the fur on Dzul’s back. The dog had found his way to her side, and was laying there on the floor. She let her eyes flutter open, her eyes were a dark blue now, not the light blue that she had. She was drained from her energy. All she wanted to do now was sleep. Opening her eyes, at first all she saw was the table in the VIP room, and then she let her eyes travel up more to see Bishop slumped in his chair. He looked tired, and he looked upset. Then again, s**t happened that she knew part of was her fault. She knew she over reacted with everyone, and she knew that she had to apologize. Sitting up slowly, she winced, flexing her left hand. There were deep cuts on her right hand, dried blood caked on it. Pushing back her long blonde hair, she sat up, folding her hands in her lap like a kid who knew he was in trouble. “I am sorry Bishop.” She said softly. Her lips were cracked, and she was extremely thirsty. Looking at Bishop, she slowly got up, and made her way to him. Kneeling at his feet, she rested her head on his lap. “I am sorry I am not around enough for you. I am here now though. I have been trying so hard to stay here for you. I just don’t want you to ever think that I don’t love you. It was my fault you acted the way you did, I know I am unreliable when it came to me staying around at the Carnival. But I am here now.” She whispered, tears trailing down her cheeks, her lips pressed against his knee.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OUTFIT

Dangerous Businessman

User Image
As she came to, he gave her a moment to gather her thoughts before trying to say anything. Though by the time he felt comforable to talk. She had made her way over to him and layed her head on his lap, talking to him still trying to explain herself. He knew she hadn't heard him when he said he hadn't slept with anyone either, but that was fine. The fact was minute at this point in time. He knew she liked him, but he had no clue just how much she truly did love him. His right hand left his chin and reached out and down to run his fingers through her hair, moving some stray strands from her sobbing face. It broke his heart to see her cry. In fact, she had never emotionally broke like this in front of him in the past. When he finally opened his mouth to speak, all of what she said would be moot. For it had nothing to do with what was about to come out of his mouth.

"Marry me."

W
ith a soft smirk he looked her right in the eyes and said it. Any problem she ever had, he could have solved, and he wanted to solve the rest to come in the future. Their feelings were mutual and maybe he was just to emotionally with drawn to actually be enough of her man to keep her around. Or partly to do with it anyway. No ring. No fancy dinner. No romance. Just real.

fragile goodbyes

Familiar Lunatic

Lost for a few moments him in own thoughts and not trying to intrude on the strange situation at the other end of the bar, the Orochi shook his head slightly, causing his silvery hair to sway back and forth under his leather cowboy hat.

Tilting his head as he looked at the bartender, Azanure, Zantara was somewhat...surprised at that. Wasn't that often you saw one of them doing an actual job.

"Barkeep! I could use two things when you have a moment. A double of tequila and a large mug of coffee."

Tipping his hat to Cici, Bishopp and the other lady, Zantara headed to the middle of the bar, his white leather gloves resting on the edge of the bar as he took in everything.

Reaching up with his left hand, he slowly removed the aviator shades allowing his violet eyes to take in the bartender for a moment.

Tucking the shades in the front pocket of his vest, the Cleric began to take off his white leather gauntlets, tucking them behind the pair of throwing axes that rested against his thighs before straightening the shotgun he wore crossed over his back.

Fanatical Star

11,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
'The truths that we all try to hide are so much clearer when it's not our lives'

Azanure looked up from the dustpan full of glass he was dumping in the trash when he heard someone call for the barkeep. He nodded at the silver-haired man's order. "Comin' right up," he replied before going to put away the broom, dustpan, and mop. After a couple minutes, Azanure came back behind the bar, a steaming cup of fresh coffee in his hand. He put on the bar in front of the man who had ordered it and then proceeded to make his double. He pushed the glass towards the man as he asked, "Do you want anything for that coffee?" There was cream and sugar somewhere on his side of the bar that he could give the man.

Familiar Lunatic

Picking up the double, the Count slammed it back with one gulp, his eyes squinting up at the burn as it slipped down his throat. Setting the glass on the bar, he motioned for the man to pour him another as Zantara looked around the place again.

"Hum? Oh yeah... sorry about that. A bit of sugar would be wonderful."

Bowing his head slightly to the bartender, the Count smiled as he leaned back in the barstool his fingers of his left hand rubbing a sore spot on the back of his neck.

"Ugh.... I've really got to stop going through the Hive to get to the Market ward. too much damn trouble as it is. The name's Zan."

Giving a little tip of his hat to the possible Neko, Zantara took the mug of coffee in his hand and slid it over, bending his head down to take a long smell of the warming liquid. Sighing softly, he took a sip from it before setting it back down, while he waited for the sugar.

((Sorry about that. Gaia wanted to keep me out of Forums for a bit))

Fanatical Star

11,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Azanure reached under the bar and produced a couple packets of sugar and a plastic stirring straw. He put them on the counter for the man's coffee before turning around to grab the tequila again. He filled up the man's glass, and kept the bottle nearby this time. Azanure's red eye returned to Zan's gaze. Zane hadn't ever been to the Hive - didn't even know where it was - so he couldn't really comment on his words. If the man wanted to continue, Zane would certainly listen, but working as a bartender had taught him that when people wanted to speak, they would speak. He did speak up at the introduction though. "I'm Azanure, but most people call me Zane. Nice to meet you," he offered with a slight grin.

Familiar Lunatic

Taking the sugars up in his hand, Zantara ripped them all open in one motion, pouring it all into the cup. Nodding in thanks for the little plastic straw, he began to stir it for a few moments as he listened to the man speak his name.

"Azanure? Oddly enough.... I like it! Something unique and sexy. A name that has zero root words, taken perhaps from the name of the Greek hero Azan who's funeral held the first Funeral Games in their history. I like it."

He said with a soft smile on his pale face, taking a sip of the coffee. Tilting his head to the left as he went through his memories of such things.

"You don't seem Greek.... but who can ever tell these days where a person is from?"

Fanatical Star

11,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Azanure gave a quiet 'heh' of a laugh as he picked up the tequila bottle and slid a thin coaster under it. He knew there was really no way to keep a bar in perfect condition, but he didn't want to contribute any watermarks. Zan's comment on his name was almost amusing. Most people either liked his name or couldn't say it right. "I don't think there's any Greek in my family, and I'm not so sure about Funeral Games," he admitted, keeping the conversation going. "I grew up near Durem," he replied when Zan commented on where people were from. It was true, too. You never could tell where anyone was from, just looking at them. Heritage could be guessed at some time, but that spoke nothing of where a person was really from.

Familiar Lunatic

Rubbing his grey and silver speckled goatee for a while as he listened to Azanure, Zantara nodded slowly. Taking a sip of his coffee, he switched it out for the shots of tequila, leaving his coffee cup on the coaster. Slamming it back, he held out the shotglass to the Neko, not wanting any more for just now.

"Usually I can figure out the history of a name pretty easily. Most people in these parts don't seem to have alot of...variety in what their parents named them. Quite sad all in all. But Azanure.... I would almost say Greeko-Turkish? Emphasis on the "e", long "r".... damn it, that's going to frustrate me for days."

Laughing softly at the amusement that the Neko had placed in front of him, he took up his coffee for another sip of it to wash away the taste of the tequila.

"And I thought Zantara was unique."

Shaking his head slightly, the strands of his hair softly bounced against each other, sounding like bells right at the edge of hearing for the Neko....which would be surprising seeing as most humanoids couldn't tell that Zantara's hair wasn't hair in the least bit... but a sort of metallic alloy.

But that was the thing about Neko's....those ear's were just for show.

"In any matter, it's an interesting conundrum you've placed in front of me. It's a sort of hobby of mine. Mostly I use it as a way to hit on people.... but damn, I adore being at a loss."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff