Welcome to Gaia! ::

herp

derp 1 100.0% [ 105 ]
Total Votes:[ 105 ]

Jin's nasty bruise from kneeing the floor was enough to feed her Battle Fury a mark (). The berserker was on her way up when Raven yelled and charged her front. While she was distracted by Raven's approach, Jin got in a single hammer hit at her right arch.

It hurt just enough acquire another battle mark (). Joints on a giant woman like her had to be strong to endure her frantic movements, but they weren't as resistant compared to the other portions of her body, just like most people. More hits could injure her enough and strip her of her mobility. However, Jin only got in one hammer hit for the reasons that occurred below.

A split second before Raven struck, Jak triggered one of her Battle Fury powers and felt its effect immediately. Her big blue eyes glowed bluer and brighter, signaling something terrible had come. All of her face, neck and shoulders turned red, matching the color of her hair. And lest not forget about how fast her heart accelerated.

Ba Bump Babump babumpbabumpbabumpbababpbabpbabpbabpbabpbabpbabp!

Quote:
2} Fighter.
Aiming to shred her foes to pieces or pound them with a relentless assault, Jakova's overall torso movements, arm speed, hand-eye coordination, and weapon control is boosted by 75%. She becomes a whirl wind of ferocious attacks and/or aggressive defenses moving with the alacrity and accuracy of a supernatural warrior. At the same time, her hitting power is boosted by 25%, thanks to the sheer speed she can strike with now. Her natural strength combined with this enhanced speed can catch her opponent's off-guard, especially for back swings, or quick strikes to take advantage of an opening. However, the resulting impacts can lead to equipment breakage, such as snapping her axes in half..
Cost: "✘ ✘ ✘"

Jak's going to give them what they wanted, each other. Without even switching her grip, or needing the assistance of her legs, Jak twisted her torso left and swung Jin's body into Raven's lower body with right arm alone. With Raven being on one leg, Jak aimed to sweep it with Jin as her weapon. Yes, even big bruising monster women had a sense of irony.

WHUMP!

The boot to the face still struck, however, with Jak's twist it slammed solidly against her right cheek. There's going to be a nasty gash inside her mouth and her head was freaking rattled hard. She also slashed the tip of her tongue with the front of her teeth. A lesser person's jaw was going to be broken from a hit like that. Not Jak's though, hers still held in place, perhaps looser.

All and all, this was going to be a mess. Jak's spitting blood and Raven might have been knocked down by an oriental man being swung like a club. And yes, she still had a hold of the back of Jin's knee. At this point, Jak's pushing off the floor with her left hand and getting her legs beneath her, entering a kneeling position on her left knee. As she settled her right foot down, her right ankle throbbed dully, but it could have been worse. Her tight shin-high boots did great as a brace at least.

✘✘

stillnohero
Deus Ex Aizen

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

OOC: Yo epic, if I need to step up my detail game tell me. You did that same thing in OFF Balance quite a few times to me man. One, the pupunches are aimed at the foots much more vulnerable arch, not the ankle. Two, Rae's kick is being delivered while Jak is trying to get back up. Regardless of these, mou gained a battle mark for Jin bruising around his knee where she's holding him. He literally feel on her and it's like "uh-oh, he fell on a marshmallow, it gets a banana sticker battle mark. Lol. I'm totally her to have fun and all, and not trying to be a derp, but you dropped in on a scheduled bout before it happened and took over. So it's up to you to keep me motivated to the moment, and not change small battle details to fit your need without a reason how to back it. If I seem to be confused let me know something, and I'll keep it in mind moving forward.
OOC:

1. The ankle/arch thing was a slip up on my part. When you mentioned arch I thought the bend where the shin meets the foot. I'll edit to reflect. I have no issue correcting a mistake. Just point it out. It happens.

2. Raven charged and kicked at Jak's face. Jak got all the time in the world to respond to that. So, what's the problem? If, in your head, you feel Jak pushing up has no time to react and should be pummeled in the face, I'll like to disagree. Raven never specified when her stomp came down. She didn't say she stomped before Jak got up. She didn't say she stomped after Jak got up. She ran over and stomped. Hence why Jak activated Fighter. However, that's based on Jin being on the ground to Jak's right. If Jin's literally on Jak then I'll have to change my post.

3. Is Jin on Jak's body or on the ground beside her?

4. Yes, I do like details. I work with what you give me and sometimes I get things mixed up if it's not clearly explained or defined. Vagueness hurts. Different people have different writing styles and different ways to visualize what's going on. I thought his knee collided with the floor and his body is to the right of Jak. If that's not the case then I wouldn't have added a battle mark. And then I'll have to change my post.

5. Chill out. This isn't a competitive fight. Off-Balance is in the past. I didn't know this was a scheduled bout, I just threw Jak in here to mess with Raven. I don't mind Jak being pummeled between Jin and Raven. But she is going to give you a hard time.

6. It's not up to me to motivate you, motivate yourself and RP.

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

OOC:

1. Okay.
2. He isn't on top of her enough to prohibit her from trying to get up, rather the slip up from (1) I felt was enough to stall her getting up, blah blah blah.
3. He's mostly on the ground beside her, though his right leg from the knee down would be on her, presumably. No big deal.
4. How would his knee hitting the floor give her a battle mark? Regardless, for his knee to just go over her and smack the floor, his foot would have to phase through her body? She was reaching across her own body after all. Really, no big deal or difference either way.
5.I am chill bruh, cool as a fan. While OB is old news, it still happened. And honestly I started having these minor issues with you when you made the first giant broad with the six arms and fought Bishop which never concluded cause I think you got sent somewhere for the military. However, before her, my only experience was against Joe, in which one case while fighting with Jin in GTB, he legit whooped a**. But, in the other one or two instances, he simply proved t escape all damage both times, one being in the GT in which Slash awarded you a victory to my surprise. Regardless, I have no grudges over something I do as a hobby. Competition or free play makes no difference to me, fight rp is fight rp. And while I can agree that any character should give another a hard time, that is not the issue here.
6. I motivate myself plenty, but if the people I play with discourage my want to play with them, there's no motivating past that. I hope that I motivate you and anyone else I post with to keep posting, because it just makes sense that way.

7. If you thought I was worked up due to typos in the previous OOC post, that's not the case. s**t happens at five something in the morning and you're typing using swype on a cell phone. Either way, I'm good boss. I hope you didn't take any of this too personal, and I'm sorry if I made you feel some type of way, but I felt the need to give my opinion.

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

OOC: Also, speaking of detail, what is Jak wearing? I don't see it in any of your post other than the mention of lacking armor and donning axes. Once you tell me, I'll work on my reply.
OOC: We're going to have ourselves a heart to heart. Prepare yourself. I'm going out of order now.

I'm not trying to discourage you. I've always been trying to work with you. Or I try to, and sometimes I mess up, in the sense that I get something wrong, or I made a mistake that's going to get my character ********. Sometimes you'll mess up and I'll just roll with it, or you get ********. There's different ways to conduct an RP fight and there are fights that will have characters mostly dodge. But that, in itself, is part of fighting. Nonetheless, I like to work with people. Trust me, I'll take my fair share of hits, and I have. But there are times when people post fights and conflict, and we see things differently and have different strategies. Then it just comes down to debating or finding a middle ground. I've learned this recently with a fight where Jak fought this other berserker. We were both butting heads and it was stupid. In the end I wish we worked it out better, but I decided to let it go and take the L.

For example... instead of using zap to cut off Jak's throw and keeping her on the ground (which ended up cutting out some dialogue), could you have rolled with being thrown and then attack Jak from behind instead? It cut off a part of my narrative, but it makes sense because you saw an opening disregarding Jak's attempt to get off the ground. I rolled with it by presenting a different response where Jak thrashed in such a violent matter it slung Jin over her and onto the ground. You present it as not being such a hard fall, and his knee isn't in that much danger. I'm fine with that.

So now maybe Jak can't use fighter and has to do something different or just get a boot to the face. She's still getting a boot to the face. Am I not working with Raven? Her character made Jak's mouth bloody and rung her head. And getting struck by Jin is distracting, but not enough to disregard Raven who literally yelled NO! and ran in with her power armor to stomp Jak in the face. Who's a little more important? Jin or Raven? Ask Jak who's getting a power boot to the face, lol.

As for battle marks:

Quote:
Battle Fury – Through brutal combat alone, the little Jotun accrues battle marks that empower her, which are in the form of "✘". She can't gain them naturally. She must either hit or be hit with a painful attack. If she successfully hurts an opponent, Jak receives a single battle mark that very moment. If her opponent successfully hurts her, Jak also receives a battle mark from feeling pain. Jak can receive these battle marks as soon as the hit is delivered, but she can only receive two a post. The hits must hurt more than a pinch or sissy slap to count, usually anything that delivers actual damage such as a bruise or cut works. She can gather and expend battle marks in the same post. This is a flexible system that works best when Jak is in vicious melee fights.

Jak can only use a single Battle Fury power a post. When Jak uses Battle Fury her eyes glow bright sky blue, her heart quickens, and her face reddens. Each individual ability is instant-effect when triggered, has 1 post duration, and each one is followed by 2 post cool down after active post.

If Jin's knee didn't hit the ground hard enough to hurt, okay, understandable. Jak's probably going to get a battle mark from the boot to the face. But no worries, you asked a question because you didn't know. I'm happy to answer. Or if you didn't ask, you'll probably figure it out eventually.

Since we're at it, let's settle this.

Joe fight one was me mostly experimenting. Honestly, I don't think it should have went the way it did with what I know now. That knee to the chest shouldn't had led into a slam with Joe being as light as he was. I just got into RP fighting a couple months back then. I didn't know better.

The second fight I was mostly playing around with the environment and stuff. Sorry that never concluded because I did leave for boot camp the next day. You did get Joe though at the end by using my own move against me, see, I made a mistake, brilliant.

----- break -----

Wait a minute? I won that fight in GT? I thought I lost. How did I win? I had to leave so I never got the results. I legit didn't know.

---- continuing ----

The next fight was an experiment again since I wanted to play out a bruiser. The multi-arm thing was a phase. Decided it was too much work to keep up. That never led to anything because I left for a float (deployment by sea vessel). Now if your problem with that one is because she's avoiding damage. *Shrugs* Yes, yes she is. If there's a small enough opening to get the hell out of dodge, it's a logical thing to do when presented incoming harm. But maybe you disagree, and I can understand that. You're way of RP fighting is different than mine. It's a toss up.

Rwanda v.s. Jin... eh, honestly, dude, you should have messaged me about the mistake with the pelvis/butt before going ahead with the post, quoting me and correcting me on it yourself. That came across as condescending. What we're doing now is good. But back then when you post, quote, and thread in OOC into your IC post, or what seemed like OOC, that's when our fight Jin v.s. Rwanda went downhill into s**t. You didn't give me a chance to edit the mistake and work on it with you. You took that power from me, sent me a PM that didn't come across as sincere in any respect, and, well, you saw the results. We blew up.

Prior to that I'll acknowledged my mistake for not taking the 5000 pound hit to the waist as a straight up hole puncture. I didn't see it like that back then, now I do. That's what we call a learning process. And it could have been swell if we talked it out like now, but we didn't. s**t went worse from there, because you know how it goes. Also, you did say you didn't care for who won, but yet you were surprised by the results anyway. You did care as much as I did. We care enough now to talk about it here. This may be a fun hobby, but we care about our characters and put hours on them, don't we? We want to succeed, or if we fail, we want it to be grand and with purpose, giving our characters room to grow.

I wish Slash explained his reasoning behind it, but Off-Balance was...well...askew. I won't lie. I'm glad I won. When you killed Rwanda I was ready to move on. I was pretty down about it. Character deaths aren't easy on me. But my win led to Rwanda's revival, and now she's better than ever (she died again after fighting an undead god, but she got revived for putting up a good fight. Can't keep this amazon down.).

However, I'm thankful that it happened because it opened my eyes to how we don't always see eye to eye. Just like most people. There are people who kill for the hell of it. There are people who don't. I do my best to avoid killing other characters. Some people don't. I can't say on what led to Slash deciding Rwanda the victor. I can only say that killing Rwanda wasn't a winning factor.

I let that death go, made it a part of Rwanda, let her own up to it. Jin is always going to be her first killer. That's canon. But best believe you aren't gonna get suffocated by boobs ever again. Not by Rwanda.

We can probably go back and forth on what happened back then, but to be honest, I'm glad we're talking about it. It's the first step of reaching an amends and burying the hatchet. This hatchet needs to be buried even if we want to act cool about it. Closure is good for the soul and for growth, don't you agree?

When Jak was first posted, in her header, "Savage Jak" are pictures of what she looks like. However, that still isn't an adequate description because most people might miss clicking on it. So she's wearing a tank top, jeans, and shin high boots with Francisca axes on her hips.
Correction: I just re-read Joe v.s. Bishop, I forgot how that ended. That was a crazy a** arena.

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

OOC: I'll say that most of the disagreements between us in RP, which there aren't many at all, seems to be differing perception on the happenings as they happen. I agree fully that it's up to each respective writer to decided what/how there character can do, but occasionally I disagree with actions simply because the way I see it in my head doesn't compare at all to the response I get in those instances. In this case, targeting the arch of the foot, you likely know as well as I how fragile it can be, even if someone has relatively high endurance. In which case if Jak's foot did break, that's where I felt the kick would've landed as intended. Other than this, I would say that in my opinion, Jin being pulled to the ground, no matter how strong Jak is, wouldn't give her a battle mark in this instance only because any minute damage of being pulled across her to the floor would not only presumably not be high enough, but regardless of that it was unintentional. Her straightening spreading eagle from reaching across her body isn't like slamming his knee straight into the floor. One of the hardest bones in the body at that. But again, I understand how you acquire marks now, and it's the writer's choice how things go on their end, regardless of others disagreements.

I really didn't feel like berrying the hatchet was necessary here. I've always generally enjoyed your characters and play style, and I surely make it a point to hold no grudges over disagreements just like IRL. Sure the points you make are true, about how a bit of ourselves are in these characters, and how crossing bridges instead of burning them is good for healing and growth, I just didn't share that tension between us you seem to have had. Either way, I'm glad that we had this little convo, and I apologize if I've made you feel some type of way, in any way. Though I can and will say that other than the lack of seeing emotion in people written word online, I often tend to come off as a d**k anyway. It's just in my nature. Thanks for the description as well, I'll be replying here after I get these other three I owe first out of the way. Oh, and speaking of Rwanda and her boobs, Jin does hope to run into her again, and hopefully on good standing, but seeing her during making an important decision really through him for a loop. She was the first sentient intelligence he has ever killed, and it messed him up a bit. Just when he's getting over it, boom, there she is. Lol.

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

Seeing through a spectrum of electromagnetic pulses, Jinsoku could tell something was off with the savage. His hear rate spiked dramatically, her blood traveled faster, as did the electro-activity of the nervous system. This told Jin that things were about to shift gears, literally. Though he had been trained to not panic, he had been trained to remain clear minded during events such as this. The General exclaimed in protest to Jak hoisting him up by a single leg, and thus slammed a boot to Jak's face as she rose from the ground while violently dragging Jin through the air like a rag doll. It wasn't hard to guess what was going on with his ESP however. The bad part was ultimately, that his initial course of action desired was derailed, thanks to Raven's close proximity. As a result, he exhaled forcefully, draining his lungs prior to slamming into Raven's leg, if he did. This was purely to avoid winding. Regardless of the swings success however, Jinsoku would ride the momentum until it slowed, at which point his left leg would pull itself in only to launch itself viciously for another kick to Jak's face. However, from this close a proximity, Jak would likely not telegraph the supernatural nature of the kick. Though the leg would be charged with electricity, it would fail to be used externally. This time the use of his power was purely internal, enhancing his physique for a brief moment that he hoped would earn him his freedom. For this seemingly single kick was actually two, executed in the same amount of time only one should occur.

Greased Lightning
Jinsoku is able to charge and release a single burst of localized electricity through his limbs. This is optional with discharging the electricity through his muscles, though instead of pushing said electricity outside the body for use, he can instead super charge his form to double his speed temporarily. (i.e. Jinsoku could perform two actions in the time it would take to complete one (or one extra action in one post).) (Instantaneous use, 2 Post Cooldown)

Surge: 1 Cooldown Post Remaining
Greased Lightning: 2 Cooldown Post Remaining

Yo Im Epic
Deus Ex Aizen

Rune Slessiane's Husband

Fashionable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
(( Another shatty post ))

Raven was knocked of her feet, and the sensation rattled her bones. She didn't stay down, rolling and hoisting herself to stand and back-pedal.

Her own anger was rising, and she could feel her reach of psionic influence fanning out as a result. The metal of the cage was beginning to rattle, that influence reverberating and bouncing off and around. The ground at her feet was buckling under the pressure she exuded, her own armor beginning to blur in and out of focus as her speed was steadily increasing as she prepared to move with swift speed.

If there was one thing Raven could not tolerate, it was her own friends being used against her. The Empath was beginning to soak in the rage that Jak exuded. It gave her a sense of hyperfocus, and with utmost clarity she knew she would need to attack Jak relentlessly.

Her irises were beginning to change as her own power began to slowly incline. It wouldn't be visible through the HUD, but there would be a tangible shift in the air--like the mirage of heat waves in the air. Her elemental affinity would soon shift, for Raven was on the verge of Ascending. Her irises were constantly shifting. Black, crimson, a brilliant orange, molten gold. They looked like burning embers in a dying fire.

The Revenant was coming.

Swift Speed 1/4 Speed: 20MPH

Reflection: As an Empath, Raven takes on the emotions that power her adversaries and mirrors them, giving her the advantage of attacking them with the same ferocity they attack her. It boosts her attack by 25% to stack on top of one other active advantage she may have.

Ascension: Raven is the third Guardian in existence to Ascend. Her virtue of Love becomes her life force and weapon. It is activated under extreme duress in which Raven's loved ones are in danger. Beware, for the Revenant Guardian is a powerful adversary.
After having her faced stomped, Jak managed to knock down the armored sentinel with her own friend. Jak didn't get to watch her hit the ground. But she did feel her thump down hard enough to shake her up. This pleased Jak greatly, and rewarded Jak her mark (). As soon as Raven's leg was swept by the human-turned-club, the berserker released Jin. She let the momentum of her attack plop him somewhere near her, but she didn't stay put for long. She rolled to her left onto her hands and knees. From there she climbed back to her feet, avoiding the super charged kicks aimed for her head by a few inches. Close call. The taste of iron filled her mouth, forcing her to spit it out periodically while she started to regain her bearings by staggering away from Jin and Raven.

Blood streamed from the corner of her mouth as the marred girl eyed the both of them hungrily. She wriggled her fingers before balling them into fists. She didn't charge at them again since she's somewhat at a disadvantage with it being two on one. But she did motion with her right arm for them to come at her. Bloody smirk lit up her face.

✘✘✘

stillnohero
Deus Ex Aizen

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

Somehow the giantess was capable of dodging his burst of super fast kicks. Even whilst swinging him she was about to completely miss the strikes to he face and still hit her mark as intended, all without standing even. This was madness. Luckily enough however, Jinsoku's endurance was nothing to pass off as human. His back was fine from hitting Raven, and being barely tossed, his head protected all the while. When he hit the ground he landed in a roll, riding the direction he was tossed in to get a bit more space between him and their opponent. Coming to twist into a somersault and landing in a three point stance, he would suffice to feel that his knee might have harbored a a couple of hairline fractures, though over all it was perfectly fine. Raising to stand erect at 5'6" once more, Jinsoku would stance up in a traditional boxer's guard. He was starting to wish his spear wasn't being worked on, leaving him weaponless. Though he was certain a spear was not going to make or break him in any case of combat. His body was the best weapon at his disposal, as was the Raiju within him.

"You good?"

H
e questioned the General as she would no doubt recover. At which point, Jin would have narrowed his gaze upon the giantess once more, seeing her beckon them to come upon her. He wouldn't look to Raven, though something felt off about her, something was happening to her. Without necessarily waiting for an update on her status, Jinsoku would begin to charge Jak once more. This time, he wouldn't make the same mistake of letting her get a hold on him. As devastating as things could have been, Jak either didn't want to cripple him, or just wasn't a smart fighter. Though judging by her overall, performance, he'd be willing to bet it was the former option. Still, where she was having fun, they were receiving this attack as a violation of some sort. Once could suppose that was the difference between people, and savages. Once Jin would be reaching the point just outside Jak's striking range, Jinsoku would execute another one of his abilities, this time with less tact and more ferocity. She could dodge a double kick that was too fast to see but could the giantess dodge a series of stunning blows that would hopefully leave her wide open for a more devastating follow up.

Blitzkrieg
Jinsoku is capable of releasing a burst of electricity though his arms, allowing him to release a volley of punches in swift succession while charged electrically. On average, Jinsoku can throw a ten punch combination in the time it would take to throw three normal punches. The swift speed and short contact time makes it to where each connection would only shock the target enough to add pain to the blows and give localized numbness/paralysis to the effected area. (1 Post Duration, 5 Post Cooldown)

Left jab, right cross, left long hook, right uppercut, left short hook right cross, left jab, left jab, right cross, double upper cut! Each punch was meant to drive him into her torso as the most reasonable target. His punches would be delivered three times greater in quantity than what time would allow. His charcoal eyes pulsed with a bright blue, almost white, streaking as if there were a lightning storm in a dark night. He visibly grit his teeth as his jaw clenched. The stinging pain of needles pricking all his pores on his left leg hurt more than his baby fractures on his right knee, testament to he electrical prowess. Still, it was nothing compared to what his arms would feel like at the end of this combination. And yet not even that pain would suffice in stunting his ability to fight.

Surge: Ready!
Greased Lightning: 1 Cooldown Post Remaining
Blitzkrieg: 5 Cooldown Posts Remaining

Yo Im Epic
Deus Ex Aizen

Powerhouse

11,375 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
It felt as if it had been years since he'd last seen the place. And it was absolutely wrecked. Dried blood stained more than a few places across the bar's mean-looking face, wood was in splinters, the concrete foundation was cracked and listing dangerously. and the hardly-used lock on the front door was missing entirely. His half of the cake hadn't escaped judgement either. He walked right up to the wall, and let his fingers dance over the wood, feeling it with something a tiny bit different than touch. Before Sigil had gone to hell in a handbasket, The Crucible had been so inundated with magic, wards and blessings and the energy that seeped from his wares, that laying a single finger on it could send a shock through one's arm like jabbing a fork in a toaster. But now it was dead; an edifice of carrion and rot so vile that even the birds refused to pick at the flesh.

Something flashed across his eyes. Blood, viscera, a semi-human clot of gore being wrapped in one of his jackets, his eyes burning and his heart hurting like it'd been set in a vice. There were a lot of memories in this bar, many of them good, and just as many heartbreaking.

Even so, he'd come back for one reason - one person. He hadn't been able to get her off his mind; the way her hair shined in Sigil's miasma-light, the way she said his name, how her a** swayed, her confidence in him and his ability. Every waking moment was filled with her. Every second spent sleeping was painted her color.

It was a dream that'd given him the idea to come back to the ruined city. He could only remember snatches, and unconsciously his hands tightened. It had started in Sigil, where the streets writhed and undulated like a living carpet of flesh and metal. Raven was there - he could feel it deep in his bones, a dull toothache that wouldn't go away because you kept tonguing it. She didn't know that she needed him, but he was there. He didn't know that he needed her, but she was there. Sharp and barbed shadows struck towards them, and they ran for their lives. Everything seemed fuzzy, ethereal and wraithlike. Steadily they faded from each other, and try as he might, he couldn't seem to bring it back.

"Andrew, I lo--" Her smile, he just managed to see it, adoration suffusing her face. But then she, and the dream, was gone, and Drew was opening his sleep-encrusted.eyes.

He dreamt of her often, so it wasn't some shot in the dark.This one had been peculiar though. He couldn't put a finger on what made it weird. Portents of prophecy? His dreaming mind full of wraiths eager to sate their appetites on his suffering? Or just a dream, and he was overthinking it?

There was a commotion, sudden enough that he jumped and backpedaled quickly, almost tripping on a chance piece of the ruined sidewalk. The surprise didn't last long; impulsive as always, Drew immediately made short work of what remained of the door, kicking and punching when his feet weren't enough. The rotted wood fell to pulp around his leg and didn't even serve to hinder his stride. And that's when it hit him; it was her, HER. Friendly-pathy, the ability allowed Drew to taste the auric and arcane trails of those he was familiar with. It'd be an understatement to call the two merely familiar - there was a bond between the two that both could feel in equal measure. There was many a time where either of them picked up on the other's trail of breadcrumbs, many a time where they had the other's back. This was one of those times. [********' wot?" He realized he had stopped in the middle of the bar, and that he was trembling. Was he that nervous, or was the idea of seeing her again exciting him to the point of mania?

"Rave-" the name came out of his mouth as a hoarse whisper, and he visibly slumped. It was really her. "Raven. Raveena!" His voice rang loud enough that someone could hear him clear across the torus.

stillnohero

Yo Im Epic

Deus Ex Aizen

Rune Slessiane's Husband

Fashionable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Her aura was beginning to shift as she took on her Apex mentality. Jin was drowned from her mind, his words lost to her. The sight of him lost to her--and he knew not to dwell.

"How dare you?"
She snarled at the Giantess--as if she were a different animal altogether. Jak had enraged the wrong person. Murderous intent filled the Neohuman and she could feel the air growing warmer. Raven flexed and tensed, her entire body surging with both temper and power.

The more that Jak would exude, the more Raven would soak it in. The faded green and gold of her irises began to darken and smolder like embers, constantly shifting from hues of red and gold to black and orange. She could feel the shift of virtue from Love to Passion, and the zeal and energy that empowered her coming with it sparked by the reflected temper of the Giantess.

She was feeling invigorated, the power drowning out the pain of her injuries and giving focus to her single desire. Her breathing was labored, as adrenaline began to wreck havoc on her system. The idea of her own friend being used against her as a weapon infuriated her beyond repair. It sealed the woman's fate. The armor's auto-temp regulation shut the armor down to keep it from overheating, and Raven disengaged from the unit, leaping from the suit and

Raven was going to Ascend, and take this Giantess b***h down.

"HOW DARE YOU?!" a disc of brilliant light coalesced on her right and from it, the Naginata was pulled. It was her most mundane weapon, for she was the only power needed to wield it. It was heavy and familiar in her grasp as she came to crouch. There was something feral and powerful to her now. She was drunk on Jak's savagery.

Powerful muscles coiled in her legs, and then she sprung ahead swiftly, blade in hand. She moved with quick, lethal grace. In her mind she could hear it, the chanting of her deepest desire to beat this woman into submission, to cripple her mercilessly, to show her what it meant to be under the metaphorical boot.

She was so close to striking range. She could practically taste the blood she hoped to beat out of Jak for her grave mistake. The Naginata was rising, timed as Jin was delivering his punches, time for her to veer and take Jak from her blind spot. She sank with fluid grace, the Naginata melting into the dexterity of her grasp as she poised for the right moment.

Jin was alive and overzealous and Raven fed from it. She could feel it, deep down in her gut, that it was the right thing to do, to break Jak down. With a silent snarl Raven thrust the blade up for Jak's kidney. She threw every ounce of her anger into the intended blow.

"Raven."

Very few things happened in her state of Ascension. Her focus was on the thing she passionately pursued, through violence or lust. Everything about her virtue was intensified. It was a beautiful and devastating thing. But Raveena was the Iron Will Queen, and like a siren's call, her consciousness answered. He was calling to her. Reaching through the wild and unsettling state of mind, beckoning to her to come back to him, and there was no hesitation when she obliged in that mere split second.

"Raveena!"

Raven sucked in a gasp of shock, halting short as the blade pressed to Jak's skin.She could feel it, stabbing into her--enforced by the way he said it. The intent, the deep emotion that drove it through her Apex shell. Raven was shaking, trembling from the adrenaline that surged through her body. Every part of her burned to tear into this monstrous woman, to repay the pain she had inflicted.

Love is hesitation, hesitation is death.

She couldn't get it out of her head. She couldn't get that voice out of her head. He called, and it resonated to her core as affections touched across reality. There was a tightness in her chest.

It was all a distraction. She couldn't be distracted! She knew this voice, and her own trembling lips exhaled his name in a weak whisper.

"Andrew..."

YummyBiscuits

stillnohero

Yo Im Epic
Jak wondered if they've figured out she's been holding back somewhat. Well, to a point. Being floored and getting a stomping done to her a** needed a bit more effort to escape. If it wasn't evident, the blood flowing like a crimson river from the corner of her mouth hadn't been part of the plan. s**t even moving her mouth to spit it out occasionally hurt. Still, if it wasn't for her Jotun toughness her jaw could have been broken. All she got out of the deal was a bleeding gash on the inside cheek. On top of that, it would have been many more times effective to swing her axes to cleave into them with her surge of arm speed than it was to swing the man.

******** it. It's going to make for a funny-a** bar story later tonight when she went drinking.

With that said the two looked pretty determined to put a hurting on her.

Cool.

So Jak remained in place like a good savage and waited for Jin to come at her. Right around the time he entered a range a little farther than her own striking reach, Jak revealed one of her powers. Within a blink of an eye, right before that first, electrically charged fist landed, the space in front of Jak's left hand warped, warbled, wrinkled, and popped. This power she's utilizing is Jak's Weapon Master ability where she summoned and stored her personal items, trophies, and weapons in a dimensional armory she had accessed to anywhere in the Multiverse. It's a nifty trick, especially when she evoked it right before starting a physical struggle to surprise her enemy. She couldn't do it while on the ground in the middle of a struggle, there wasn't any time, and she couldn't concentrate.

Nonetheless she summoned a thing.

What thing?

A shield:

Quote:
Dragon Breaker (Ballistic Viking Shield) - titanium boss and handle. Automotive carbon fiber framing as backing and preventive measure to potential spalling. Kevlar ballistic fiber with liquid armor soak connected as the face to the frame and first line of defense. Inside the ballistic fiber are two layers of interlocking, slightly concave, ceramic plates that are 1.5" diameter each, about 60 total. Altogether this is made to take-on incredible impacts of mundane and supernatural nature. Highly thermal resistant, nonflammable and non-conductive of electricity, too. It requires maintenance in between fights when individual ceramic plates break. The whole shield is 35" in diameter and weighs 20 lbs. 

By the time Jin got in a couple of punches, which rebounded off the face of the shield, Jak's lunging forward with both hands on the handle for the mother of all shield bashes. She pushed off the right foot, slid her left foot forward, and thrust her arms into Jin's torso and face with explosive power. Even if it didn't knock him a dozen feet on his a**, it's going to give her the space she needed to react to – oh? ()

She had totally lost track of Raven and now Jak's got a blade sticking into the spot where her kidney's at. For some reason the weapon stopped before it thrust all the way through. The shadowy assassin uttered a name, sounding quite distracted by a new arrival. Jak didn't pay much attention to the man who cried Raven's name...Andrew. She's got Raven to deal with. Her big blue eyes surrounded by crisscrossing scars blinked rapidly before squinting with renewed focus. Jak engaged another battle fury power.

Quote:
{1} Dancer.
Jakova's max sprint speed is boosted to 35 mph and she's able to accelerate at a super human level above Olympic. Also, her entire body is capable of extremely athletic, agile maneuvers. She moves with the grace, balance and skill of someone nearly a quarter of her weight. She's almost like a gymnast and ballerina rolled into one. Thus she can maneuver in ways that are normally reserved for smaller fighters while retaining her strength, size and weight. Such maneuvers can be as simple as a super swift slide, duck, dodge, spin, lunge, roll and more. More complicated maneuvers, such as a somersault or handspring aren't necessarily her cup of tea, but it's possible if used practically.
Cost: "✘ ✘"

Just like before, her eyes shine a brighter blue, her skin reddened, her heart beat raced. She moved like a whirlwind of red with a thin streak of blue. She spun to her right. Her right hand released the shield's handle and grasped Raven's right wrist with a powerful vice grip. Those fingers could crush walnuts and hurt Raven a whole lot if she put more strength into her grasp than necessary. Jak didn't though. Next she rested the rim of the tremendous shield against Raven's triceps before spinning her around for an impromptu takedown to drop her on her belly and chest. Jak dropped with her to plant her left knee on Raven's arm. She didn't slam her weight on her so while Raven's going to feel like her arm's pinned under a boulder, it wasn't outright obliterated.

Anyway, Jak raised her shield at Jin's direction in case he's coming at her again. He might want to hold back a little because Jak finally drew an axe from her right hip. It's deadly edge aimed down at Raven's neck if Jak succeeded in bringing her to the ground and pinning her with a knee. Jak moved her shield slightly so Jin could see the weapon and where it's held firmly at the middle of the haft. It's a Francisca axe with a sharp heel point, so a quick draw cut across Raven's jugular or simple chop down her neck and she's toast.

Let's hope it didn't come to that.

“Okay, this is kind of funny coming from me but how about we cool it.” It was funny because battle fury's pumping blood through her veins so furiously she's shaking. It almost felt like she needed to be running right now, but she's keeping herself still, trying to maintain her composure. “Nearly got me there, Raven, dunno why you stopped. Call this square, but you owe me drinks.”

If all went Jak's way, the berserker got up, got off Raven and backed off. On her face beamed a bloody smug. By then they might have realized this brutish girl was more than just a savage. She's a practiced warrior.

This was all just fun and games for her.

✘✘

stillnohero
Deus Ex Aizen
YummyBiscuits

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items