Welcome to Gaia! ::

Marianna groaned as she rolled over on her back, her eyes glued to the ceiling. It felt like it'd been a long night, well for her it had been. When she did fall asleep, she had a nightmare, and then woke up in the middle of the night to awake to fall back asleep. A yawn escaped her lips as she sat up on her elbows and then all the way up. A sigh escaped her lips as she stretched her arms in front of her before she stood up, slipping her feet into her slippers, too lazy to change out of the sweats and tank. After dabbing makeup on her face to hide the dark circles and sleepiness, Anna made her way downstairs and to the bar. As she sat, she looked at Aria, "Mind if I have a cup vhen zat is done?" She asked quietly, pointing to the coffee pot.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"If you run, I will chase you. If you cry I will give to you a handkerchief. If you pain, I'll pain more."
-Kaiser Cie DeViliere, Generation XI

User Image

User Image

Kaiser walked into the Tavern, disappointed and exhausted from his ordeal last night. He sighed as he, too, sat at the bar and looked slightly depressed. What kinda...ultimate spell would turn me into....that... He thought as he noticed Aria and Anna and just smiled softly. "Hey you two.....sorry about last night, Aria...." He sighed, "I....learned the ultimate spell....but....I fell like it was just a cruel joke..."

"As long as you understand that my heart sings the sweet jubilee of your name.."

Invisible Genius

8,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
She watched as Marianna made her way down to the bar. "Help yourself, It's already finished." Aria smiled and answered her as she took a sip of her coffee. She heard the tavern doors open and turned to see Kai walk in and sit at the bar. The neko let out at sigh of relief as he took a seat at the bar. "It's okay. How was it a cruel joke?

User Imageαяια мєℓσ∂yUser Image
Marianna turned her eyes to look at who entered through the door. They seemed to light up as she leaned over, trying to not to wince as it pulled at the stitches and wrapped her arms around Kai's back giving him a firm hug. She couldn't help the tears in her eyes as she looked back at him, "Zank you Kai, I can't zay zat enough. Zank you." She whispered as she brushed the hair out of her eyes and the tears as well before she cleared her throat and looked back a Aria. Anna nodded at the woman as she made her way to the coffee pot and poured herself a glass. After adding some sugar, she sat down and took a drink, sighing at the warmth.

Dapper Darling

"Soldiers have rarely won wars. They more often mop up after the barrage of epidemics.

Vibryo Duponte

User Image

Vee rolled over onto her back and groaned as an arm came up to rest itself over her eyes. She had slept on the floor; too tired to make it to her bed and too bloody and dirty to sleep in it. Her clothes were ripped to shreds and though there was no longer blood coming from her there was the dried reminants of a huge puddle around her. She slowly eased her way into a sitting position; her body still in the process of healing and sore from the assignment she had last night. She had been suspicious when she had been paid extra and rightfully so. After sitting for a while she was finally able to make it onto her feet and drag herself into the bathroom. It took her more than once to find the doorway as she wasn’t fully awake and kept running into the wall.

Once she had gotten herself all cleaned up she scrubbed the floor in her room to get up as much of the blood as possible. She stopped scrubbing when the main thing she smelled was soap with a background linger of blood. That being done, she threw on a pair of blue jeans, a plain black tee shirt and put on her usual boots before making her way down to the main room. She would have done a decent job of putting herself together if she had remembered to comb her hair. Though she failed to sleep in an actual bed the term ’bed head’ could still be applied to the mess that her hair was in.

The epidemics get the blame for defeat. The Generals get the credit for victory. It ought to be the other way around."
~ Hans Zinsser
((Welp, I gotta go back for my third and final shift. Be back in about an hour.))

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"If you run, I will chase you. If you cry I will give to you a handkerchief. If you pain, I'll pain more."

User Image

User Image

"I-" He blushed, noticing Anna hug him from behind. He patted her arms and smiled, "Take it easy, Anna..." He cupped her hand under his and sighed, "Anna, you don't need to keep thanking me....Just enjoy yourself while you're here...If you need anything let me know." He smiled, "And if whatever hurt you returns, yell out my name as loud as you can." He nods, "No one hurts my friends..." He then looked at Aria and sighed standing up and snapping his fingers. "Wolf!"
Suddenly Kaiser turned into a small wolf cub with a marking on his dark grey fur that looked like an angel wing. He just looked up at Aria with a 'ta-da' look in his eyes.

"As long as you understand that my heart sings the sweet jubilee of your name.."

Invisible Genius

8,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
Aria took another sip of her coffee as she watched Marianna thank Kai again. She smiled at the two and took the last sip of her coffee as Kai stood up and snapped his fingers. She covered her mouth quickly to keep from spitting out her drink as Kia morphed into wolf cub. "How in the hell?" she asked as she bent down and picked him up. "Aren't you just the cutest Wolfie!!" she rubbed her nose to his and kissed it. She set him in her lap and petted him for a minute and looked down at him. "How are you supposed to talk to me looking all cute like that? I'm jealous." she smiled down at him and continued to pet him.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

User Image

Kaiser sighed, enjoying being loved up on by aria but crawling out of her lap, transforming back to normal and rubbing the back of his head. "That's just it....I can't talk...." He sighed. "The order's gonna hear about this as soon as possible...." He sighed then looked at Aria before moving closer to her, giving her a deeply and loving kiss. "I'm sorry about yesterday, dear....I really am...." He sighed.

Invisible Genius

8,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
Aria smiled as she kissed him back. "It's okay. I'm just happy your okay." She leaned into the counter as she looked down at herself and remembered she was in her night clothes still. she let out a sigh and looked up at him with a sweet smile. "Think we could have try for some Kai and Aria time tonight?"

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

User Image

Kaiser smiled, noticing her nightgown and giggled at her sugestion, looking her from head to toes.
"Aria, I'd be a fool to decline your offer.....Especially when you tempt me so..." He blushed, hovering his lips over hers, "I'm sure you'll learn one day that you don't have to ask for anything from me. Just demand it and it's your..." He whispered before backing away from her, sitting next to her on the bar stool before pulling out his wallet. "Now I must pay you for the room for another few weeks....but I do hope I could trouble you for a job...? I would like to return the favor of such hospitality...And to earn a little extra for my meta-physical needs..." He smiled.

Invisible Genius

8,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
Her heartbeat raced as he hover his lips over hers. She thought quietly about things she could "Just demand" as he pulled out his wallet. She had a small debate with herself and then smiled at him. "Okay, What kind of job are you looking for?" she asked as she rubbed her arms absently and wished she would have brought her robe with her.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

User Image

"A bartender." He smiles, "I've always had a knack for making a rather tasteful drink." He smiled. "But anywhere you can put me." He nods, having learned alot of work force related skills. He placed a few hundreds on the table and smiled, "400$ should cover a few more days stay I hope..."

Invisible Genius

8,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
Aria thought about the lack of employees period around the place and nodded to him. "A bartender it is then." she smiled and raised an eyebrow as he out the hundreds on the counter. "You do know that is far too much...right?" she asked as she picked up the money and pressed two hundred if it back into his hands. "This will pay for this week and next week." Aria said sternly as she walked around the bar and placed the money into the cash register.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

User Image

"I'm so use to paying by the day....wow.." He smiled, "I might just consider living here at that rate!" He chuckled before bowing his head to her, "I'll be the best I can be, Boss." He smiles and winks at her, "I won't let cha down, now." He blinked, looking around, "What now?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff