Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Trader

8,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
(hello, does anybody wanna rp? :3)

Clean Member

Chronicle just stood and blinked as everything happened. He had been all fired up for battle and now he was taking care of Kai's girlfriend while his was looking just as tired. "Can't you? Vee Looks like she could use some help..." He let his hair drop back down,considering he had just spent resources turning it into a weapon for no reason. He looked to Vee questioningly.

Dapper Darling

"Soldiers have rarely won wars. They more often mop up after the barrage of epidemics.

Vibryo Duponte

User Image

Vee was laying on her side on the ground as she continued to catch her breath. Now that the adrenaline was gone she was exhausted. When her name was mentioned she held her head up and looked over to Chron and Kai. She really didn’t want to get up if she didn’t have to but it seemed like she had to. She had tired herself out easily by giving chase on an empty stomach but it wouldn’t kill her and neither would getting Aria to her room. She inhaled a breath, forced herself up onto all fours then padded her way over to Chron. Something to drink would be great, she thought to no one in particular as she circled around Chron and headed toward Aria; her tail wrapping around his leg and giving it a tug as if to tell him to come on. She settle herself down beside Aria, leaving it up to Chron to gather her up and take her to her room. The poor girl needed help and a nice soft bed seemed to be the first road to recovery.

The epidemics get the blame for defeat. The Generals get the credit for victory. It ought to be the other way around."
~ Hans Zinsser

Okami_god_of _the_sun15

((Feel free to jump in.))

Clean Member

Chron knelt by Aria and started tending to her wounds,using the green liquid Kai had given with the bandages. "Aria,what is going on? Why were you getting the snot kicked out of you?" His hair was reaching over and petting vee on her head,wanting to do atleast something with her.

Invisible Genius

8,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
Everything had faded to black as she started to doze off. No thoughts crossed her mind as she lay there with her ribs throbbing. She was almost asleep when chronicle reached out and started tending her wounds and jumped accordingly. Aria let out a small sigh as he eyes flew open to see Chronicle was the one touching her. she reached up and rubbed her jaw softly as Chronicle asked the question she was dreading answering as she decided to tell them the whole story. "I watched my family die the day I was kidnapped by Xavier. He held me captive for six years, constantly running experiments on me. Vincent helped escape when I turned nineteen and trained me in hand to hand combat for a little over five years. Then Vincent left and they came back for me, he kept me for two more years just to torture me. And now I'm here and he has found me again..." she sighed as she closed her eyes to hold back her tears.

User Imageαяια мєℓσ∂yUser Image

Clean Member

"Looks like both our pasts are back to haunt us,hrm? Atleast I didn't have a choice in mine,since I wasn't awake then." He said and dabbed at Aria's jaw with the green liquid. "I have some painkillers that might help you,nanomachines that can patch up your wounds. They are completely harmless and will be out of your system in a few days...Do you want them?" He asked giving her a bright smile.

(note to self: Need to update chronicles profile.)

Dapper Darling

"Soldiers have rarely won wars. They more often mop up after the barrage of epidemics.

Vibryo Duponte

User Image

If she could purr then she would be doing so as Chron’s hair pet her. Though instead a groaning like sound came from her as he questioned Aria about what happened. Mean, just plain mean, she thought to him even though she knew that he wouldn’t be able to understand it. Somehow she didn’t think the woman was in the mood for a conversation after having what looked like the crap beat out of her. She couldn’t see the actual colors of her face or body but even in the way she did so call 'see' she could tell that her face was malformed. Not to mention when the scent of blood tended to be strong it meant that someone was worse for wear. The smell could have been way worse, suffocating in fact, but she was glad that it wasn’t.

She listened as Aria surprisingly answered Chron; telling about her past. So one named is Xavier, she thought to no one but herself, who is the other? She decided to leave the question hanging as Chron doctored on Aria. When he mentioned nano’s she lifted her head and turned her face toward him. Without eyes and a proper mouth it was difficult, if not impossible, to read her face as she wondered where he got the machines from.

The epidemics get the blame for defeat. The Generals get the credit for victory. It ought to be the other way around."
~ Hans Zinsser

Invisible Genius

8,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
Aria thought about his offer with her eyes closed. She couldn't imagine how she looked. she let out a shaky sigh a the thought of Kai having to see her this way. She must look pretty bad with her face as messed up as if felt. Opening her eyes she gave Chronicle a questioning look. "How bad do I look? If you think they will help then only if you can spare... I don't want to put you out." Her thoughts went to Kai once more as her hand felt her face gently as tears filled her eyes. This could have been some one else, someone she knew and cared about. The thought made the tears fall; she should have never opened this place and put all these people in danger. "I'm so sorry... both of you...for putting you in harms way."

[[ sorry about not posting last night... I'm packing to move again. crying ]]

Clean Member

Chronicle didn't comment on her looks. She was pretty badly beaten and it wouldn't help to stew on it. "I have plenty,one of my functions is medical assistance. It's handy." He said and reached down for her arm,taking it at the elbow and pressing his thumb tight against the vein. He exhaled softly as a quick jab and some burning sensations spread into her bloodstream,using biometric data of her wounds they would go far to fixing her up over the next twenty four hours before passing with her bathroom break.

Her? put him in danger? He laughed at this and smiled. "I don't know if you have been watching...but so far I've had my arm blasted off by a sniper before putting a coin through his rotten skull with a rail gun. I'm a magical machine that runs on food and is damn near indestructible. Not to mention Vee here has some pretty nifty abilities that,pending a full diagnostic study,I can't even begin to get into. We're fine." He said gleefully. "Now get your rest. I'll get you to your room."

((not to worry...))

Dapper Darling

Vibryo Duponte

User Image

He’s very right, was the start of the telepathic message that she sent to Aria, I’m starting to see that sir Chron there isn’t just any old machine. The more he shows me about what he’s discovered….well, he certainly wasn‘t built to be a glorified toaster oven. And as for myself, I’m a natural born predator. He doesn’t know it yet, she continued as she looked toward Chron before putting her attention back on Aria, but I have to hunt and often. I don‘t know why I have to do it but it‘s just a strong urge that I can‘t deny. Besides, I put myself in harms way nightly so you certainly have nothing to apologize for. She wasn’t sure if Aria could understand her or not but if she could then she would be able to hear the smile in the words. There was a smile on Vee’s face now as she tried to comfort the woman but it only looked like she was snarling and showing her teeth.

When Chron mentioned getting Aria to her room she stood and waited to follow them. I kind of destroyed the shelf that was hiding your room back here. I’ll fix it as soon as possible. I promise, she thought toward Aria. She was starting to recover and could have changed back but decided to stay as she were in case someone else wanted to pop up. Even though she wanted to spend time with Chron she didn’t mind the thought of getting to sink her claws into something. The muscles in her extremities twitched as she thought about digging into some soft flesh or the feel of ripping through something metal and the sound that came with it. A shiver of pleasure ran down her spine, though she did hope that if any other unfriendlies were to stop by that they would wait until after breakfast.

~ Hans Zinsser

Invisible Genius

8,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
Aria's mood lightened as Chronicle reassured her he had not been put in harms way. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath as she tried to relax. she felt the cool breeze from outside blow over her as she heard Vee speaking to her. The neko's ears perked up as her eyes popped open and she looked back at Vee, who was in no way talking to her. Vee looked like she was snarling as she heard her say she would fix the door. Aria's eyes grew large as she stared at Vee in awe. "You... Your talking to me?" She asked in mild confusion as she tried to figure out how this was happening right now.

Dapper Darling

Vibryo Duponte

User Image

Of course I’m talking to you, she replied with a smile in her voice which was shortly followed by a mental giggle. Out of habit, she went to giggle for real though it just came out sounding like a dry wheeze. When I’m like this I’m able to communicate through telepathy, she thought to Aria as she seemed to look down at her person to indicate her form. I’m glad you can understand me. Chron isn’t able to make heads or tail of what I’m saying. Though, I’ve learned that such things tend to upset some people for whatever reason so if you don’t like it then I will stop. She placed her body on the floor, settling down to show Aria that she meant no harm, as the skin covered over her teeth and her face appeared to be sans a mouth. She guessed that it should have been something mentioned to them all before hand so that she could get the okay to use telepathy but it was just a natural thing for her to do and she didn’t think of people getting offended over it.

~ Hans Zinsser

Invisible Genius

8,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
Aria shook her head still surprised that she was listening to some one talk who's mouth wasn't moving. "No no, it doesn't bother me at all... just surprised me." she thought of another time back when she was being held captive. "Telepathy..." the word left aria's lips softly as she thought. shaking her head she let out a yawn and winced in pain. "If you wouldn't mind talking to me about the whole telepathy thing some time I would appreciate it and if it isn't too much to ask can you and chronicle take me to my room." she was tired of smelling her won blood and wanted a shower. She thought ab out that and decided she might need help just to take a shower. a jagged sigh escaped her as she thought about who could help her in such a personal way.

Dapper Darling

Vibryo Duponte

User Image

Vee stood and had the snarl on her face again as she smiled at Aria. Sure! Though honestly I don’t know much about it. But I’ll be happy to tell you what I do know. As for her request for help, she went over to stand beside Chron and gave his hand a nudge as she spoke to Aria. Tell mister mechanical muscles to carry you up to your room. I would offer to carry you on my back but I think you’ll enjoy the ride from him better. Another dry wheeze came from her as she called herself giggling though Aria heard the real thing float through her mind. Anything else you need? I could make you some food or bring you a glass of warm milk? There was concern in her tone this time as she waited for Chron to act.

~ Hans Zinsser

Invisible Genius

8,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
Aria nodded and turned a smile to Chronicle. "Do you mind taking me to my room Chronicle?" she asked lightly as she listened to Vee, She thought for a second and shook her head. "No, Thank you though." Aria signed as she thought about a hot bath. Hopefully she would be up and walking around by tomorrow no matter how battered she looked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces