Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Genius

8,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

Julyette looked at him curiously as she considered his question about Aria. "Okay, I can be your owner if it helps, but only if it helps." She shifted once more as the angel felt the atmosphere change again. She let out a small sigh and a question for the creature came to mind. "Do you remember anything other than today?" The questioned seemed valid in her mind since a espionage machine that had be trained correctly wouldn't spout off it's make and model number.

Loki Leonheart

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"If you run, I will chase you. If you cry I will give to you a handkerchief. If you pain, I'll pain more."
-Kaiser Cie DeViliere, Generation XI

User Image

User Image

"Of course." He smiled, leaning towards her as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He leaned in close enough to touch his nose against hers and smiles. "I'd like to just cook it myself though. You've have a long day..." He gave her a gentle peck on the lips and gazed into her eyes. "Take a seat. I'll have dinner ready, and then you can tell me more of this power of yours, ok Beloved?" He softened his gaze, pulling her body to press against his. "Then tell me what you would like for desert, ok?"

"As long as you understand that my heart sings the sweet jubilee of your name.."

Clean Member

"Memory is still in lock down for untill full system restore. After a full memory dump and check I should have more information." He said and continued rubbing his jaw. The data banks that linked to memory had been severed and placed in a sort of storage since he was still in the middle of re-starting systems. "You have yet to answer my question,Is aria in trouble? Combat capabilities are at twelve percent restored,however I am formidable in CQC should the need arise." He tried to open his mouth wide and the jaw worked,showing him his mouths movements were a software error. "Julyette, I'll require a proper name. Regardless of ownership you're the only person here,what sounds good?"

Invisible Genius

8,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
Julyette wiggled her nose and thought about his line of questions. "Yes Aria is fine. Proper name? what do you mean? Anything sounds good." she answered his questions all at once knowing that he would understand regardless. Julyette wasn't exactly sure what he meant by 'what sounds good' but anything was fine with her. The angel stretched her invisible wings as she shifted her wait yet again. She hated hiding her wings but she found if she didnt hide them people seemed to stare or think the Apocalypse was coming. The thought made her smile as she waited for the creature to respond.

Loki Leonheart

Invisible Genius

8,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
Kaiser Cie DeViliere

User Image

♬ Aria nodded at his wanting to cook dinner and smiled at him. "Do you know how to make what I want?" she asked as she thought about her powers, if you could call them that. The neko being a scientific thinker couldn't help but wonder how much of her brain she was using when she was having a vision or using her telepathy.

I bet the brain lights up like a Christmas tree on an EEG. Her mind then wandered to how she could turn on and off these so called powers. There had to be a way to help with the seizure visions, maybe even a way to sense when she is going to have one and prepair herself for it. She was so lost in her thoughts that the touch of his hands against her made her jump.

♬ She saw the look in his eye as his body brushed against hers letting her know what he had on his mind. She smiled up at him and pecked his lips. "Go cook." she gave him another kiss before shooing him towards the kitchen. "Before I distract you and we don't have anything to eat later." she gave his bottom as smack as she walked to the bar and started mixing herself a margarita. "Want anything?"

User Image
Vincent limped into the tavern and looked around relieved that aria wasn't down stairs. He gave a short sigh as he made his way around the bar to the whiskey shelf. There was a small trail of blood on the floor. he ripped the cap from the bottle and took a swig as the pain shot up his left arm and back down his side to his knee. He had been attacked and left for dead. Two whole days he had laid in the forest praying some one would find him. But what had found him wasn't what he had prayed for. He sighed and mad his way to the foot of the stairs before falling to the floor with a loud crash. everything went black and a jumble of low words left his lips.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff