Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Darling

"Soldiers have rarely won wars. They more often mop up after the barrage of epidemics.

Vibryo Duponte

User Image

“You may have a lot of configurations but do you have my configuration,” she stated with a giggle and gave him a quick wink before taking the done sausages off and putting more in the skillet. They smelled horrible to her but she knew they would taste good. “Way to have confidence doll face!” she said in a cheerful, approving tone, “I’ll be right there by your side to comfort you after I beat that configured butt and that confidence starts to waver.” Who said a little smack talk in a relationship was a bad thing. Vee chuckled at the words to show him she was just joking around before giving a genuine laugh in response to his reaction concerning them hanging out for the whole day. “So enthusiastic,” she stated seductively as if it were a turn on for her as she put the second batch of sausage on the plate. She set the spatula down for a moment and walked over to him, placing herself between his legs as he sat on the counter and putting her hands on his thighs. “It’s a done deal then. But for now, someone new just walked in. Mind going to say hi to them until Aria gets back? Just so that they know someone is here. Would hate for her to lose business because they think the place is empty.” She gave him a kiss then made her way back over to the stove. The large plate was getting rather full as she made up one more batch of sausage before moving on to the toast. She had managed to keep the worry to herself; the worry that he might reject her for what she does as a job. But, she knew that he needed to know. In an effort to keep her spirits up she kept the hope that as he learned more about her that he would understand her nature.

The epidemics get the blame for defeat. The Generals get the credit for victory. It ought to be the other way around."
~ Hans Zinsser

((Ahhhh, that makes a lot more sense.))
((Sorry I haven't been here, I've been busy with work and my new BF =) ))

Marianna let out a sigh as she brushed the hair out of her eyes. The witch had been cooped up in her room, doing nothing in particular but healing. Now that a few days time had passed, the magic in her veins had the wound almost completely healed. And as she pulled a shirt on over her head, she let out a yawn. After pulling on a pair of loose sweatpants, she put her phone in her pocket and a pair of flip flops on her feet. Anna had planned on going outside. Though before she left her room, she performed a little protection spell on herself.

Slowly, she made her way down the stairs and out the front door. She waved to Kai and Aria before she disappeared into the trees. She knew with the spell, it would be hard for Donovan to see her, so she knew she was safe. Anna found her way to a clearing, not too far away from the tavern but far enough. The witch cradled her phone into a spot on a nearby tree and leaned up on her tip toes to flip through the playlist.

Once she found the song she was waiting for, she hit the play button. Soon the song Gravity by Sara Bareilles began to fill the small space and Anna kicked her shoes off and began to dance. When she danced, she executed each move and leap perfectly. Her toes were pointed beautifully and each turn was flawless. It was clear that this was something she was born to do, and something that she loved and that no one could take away from her.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"If you run, I will chase you. If you cry I will give to you a handkerchief. If you pain, I'll pain more."
-Kaiser Cie DeViliere, Generation XI

User Image

User Image

(Congrats!! x3)
Kaiser blinked, noticing Anna disappear into the trees. Seems as though the forest is a wondrous spot for wielder's of magic. He watched as Aria went inside and shook his head. "I'm fine, Hun....I'm gonna check up on Anna.." He nodded before disappear into the forest, reappearing in a tree a bit a ways from Marianna and watched her dance and twirl, flawless in her grace and form, what was she up to? Kaiser continued to watch silently from the shadows.

"As long as you understand that my heart sings the sweet jubilee of your name.."
After the song ended, Anna stood there for a minute, as if in a daze. It'd been a while since she'd been that free, that she had escaped reality if it was only for a few minutes. Her breathing was fast as she walked to her phone to shut the music player off. A smile was on her lips as she sat down under the tree, her eyes sliding shut as she soon caught her breath. "I miss doing zat." She spoke to no one in particular, just speaking her mind.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"If you run, I will chase you. If you cry I will give to you a handkerchief. If you pain, I'll pain more."

User Image

User Image

"That was quite the show you put on." Kaiser said, falling from the tree, still shrouded in darkness before walking into the light. "Never took you to be a dancer. Sad to say that I did miss half of your dazzling show." He held his hands in his pockets and sighed. "Boo hoo....But I must ask, what you're doing?"

"As long as you understand that my heart sings the sweet jubilee of your name.."
Marianna looked up at Kaiser, and smiled. "I told you I vas an entertainer, I just did not mention vhich kind." She said with a light laugh as she stood up and put her phone back in her pocket. "Vell, vasn't it obvious. I vas dancing. I vas rusty and I needed to practice. I haven't done that in a good 2 yearz time." She said, with a hint of lying in her voice before stretched her arms above her head.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

User Image

"Laughable." Kaiser pointed at her and grinned. "Absolutely laughable. 2 year rust on a blade would take ages to refurbish. You, my dear, are lying." He smiled and tapped his foot and sighed, "But. I do not wish for you to explain yourself. And I take it that your wound has finally closed?"

Marianna turned to look at him, stepping into his bubble with a smirk, "Ah dear Kai, I am not a blade I am a person." She said with a light laugh, "Now ze real question is, what am I lying about. Hmm? 2 years rust or is it zomething else?" She said tapping the end of his nose before she stepped away and smiled as she nodded, "Yez very vell, almost healed. And you are doing better? No? Zank you again." She said as she hummed a little tune, just something random stuck in her head.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

User Image

"Ah, but Emperors and Kings would beg to differ, dear Marianna." He smiled, but he eyes held back a bitter past. "Truly they would....But, enough of that, yes?" He chuckled nervously as he sat on the ground and smiled, "Tres bien!" He smiled, "Almost is good! Just try not to push yourself too hard! Me? Well..." He shrugged, "Stings here and there....but....overall I'm healing quite nicely. And stop thanking me." He giggled, "Any more thanking and you'll inflate my ego to the status of divinity." he teased.

Marianna smiled as she sat down on the ground in front of him, her hands playing with the dirt almost like a little child. When he spoke, she saw the flash in his eyes, but did dwell on that for she knew, almost too well, what it was like. "Yez, I vill try not to push myself. I know from experience reopening wounds iz never fun." She said as laughed lightly and wrapped her hand around a chain on her neck absentmindedly "Ah, but Kai, I have so much to zank you for. You saved my life and for zat I am forever grateful." She said as her hands closed tighter, making a fist as she let out a sigh and leaned back slightly to look at the sky through the trees. It really was beautiful outside. "I love zis veather." She said as she looked back at Kai with a smile.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

User Image

"Never a rainy day, that is certain..." Kaiser smiled. "But....I do so miss the rain." He nods. "Ad the winter.....But I digress." He smiled back at her and noticed her hold her neck accessory, something about reminded him of something. He sighed and held his hands on his lap, holding on hand over the weird bracelet on his wrist. He smiled and looked at her with a quirked eyebrow. "Forever is a long time. It's honestly not necessary....Anyone with my pow-....." He looked to the side, suddenly stricken with sorrow. "I'm sorry.....I cannot finish that last statement.....It is....distasteful..."

Anna let out a sigh and realized she was holding the chain, so she slowly let go and folded her hand gracefully in her lap. "I love rainy dazy, zey are definenetly my favorite." She said with a smile as she rolled her neck before she looked at him, his words seemingly hitting a nerve or something inside of her. "Yez, forever is a long time." She said with a whisper, her eyes seemingly lost as she stared straight ahead, as if staring a tree behind Kai, her eyes growing dark and saddened.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

User Image

"Forgive me, Anna." He lloked at her, "I did not mean to step on anyone's toes." He smiled nervously, move a small pebble in-between them and placed him palm over it before moving his palm away, a butterfly of neon colors flew up and circled Marianna happily. "Cheer up. Forever is a long time, but during forever, life gives such...." he smiled at her kindly, "serenity....and peace."

Anna shook her head, closing her eyes and looking down so he wouldn't see the tears. "Forgive me, I usually don't get like this." She whispered, her hand going back to drawing in the dirt, her fingers now shaking. Though she couldn't help but smile and laugh lightly, the sound seeming off, at the butterfly. It really was so neat how he could do things so easily.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

User Image

"No no." He smiled, scooting closer and taking out a handkerchief to wipe her eyes, "For I have the feeling that it was my buzzword that set you off. So no need to ask for forgiveness..." He smiled sincerely at her, "Cheer up....Whatever haunts your past is but a waning ghost, desperately trying to feed off of your despair. With your head held high-" He lifted her lifted head by her chin gently, "And a serene state of mind, those ghost can't even dream of touching you."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff