Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Free of vines, Yuni shrugged off Kai's hands and stood on her own while rubbing her wrists. Between the runes of the chains and the vines, she had some nasty looking scalds on her left forearm. A grin was thrown at Saria, tail swaying smoothly behind her. "Aye, aye, I'll be fine. We do this all the time. Ain't that right, Teme~?"

Kai simply rolled her eyes. "Unfortunately so."

"I'm actually surprised ya bothered, Saria. This means we good friends, eh?" Yuni snickered, though obviously happy. She gave the older woman a wave, still smiling. "I'll see ya inside, in a bit, 'kay? Sorry for all this. I'll make the best damn whateveryawant, promise."

Beloved Sex Symbol

Sitting down at the bar her blue orbs watched what was going on a small smile curved at her lips. It was nice having them back in the bar once more. It had been so quiet since they left, laughing lightly at Kai and Yuni. Feeling the need to have a string drink her body rose from its cushioned seat. Legs carrier her to behind the bar to make a war cloud.
Ralic had finished his drink in silence. Nothing had occurred. Only that Ania had gotten up for a drink. He nodded to her in acknowledgment as he put his glass in the sink. He exited the room, making his way through his own room and out the window into the roof. As he sat down, he pulled the ring back out of his pocket. He hated feeling so emotional but it was a tumultuous time for him and he wanted it to be over. He thought of throwing the ring off the roof. He also thought of returning the ring with a white rose. Poetic since they started in flower day. Whatever he did, it needed to be soon. He was a wreck trying to keep it together and had no idea how long it'd last.

Thieving Rogue

Saria smirked as Yuni made her usual quirky comments. She nodded at Yuni, looking between the two of them carefully, before turning around. "I'll be inside I guess. Call if you need anything."

She walked back towards the Heartless, glancing over her shoulder every now and then to make sure that Kai and Yuni were playing nice. Upon entering the manor and returning to the bar area, she grabbed her wine before walking over to one of the windows, glancing out. She figured she'd stay by the window to keep an eye on the two of them. She returned her attention to the bar, where Ralic and Ania were sitting.

"It sure has been a crazy day." She said to no one in particular. She looked over as Ralic stood and left the bar area. She frowned silently before looking out the window again.

((Edited))

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni and Kai stood there as Saria retreated back to the manor, looking quite casual as they felt the woman's golden eyes look at them every so often. Her back turned to the manor's entrance, Kai was fitting silencers to her handguns. Yuni just stood there casually after re-equipping the charmed chains back to her pants, hands in her pockets. They both felt the elf's eyes even after Saria was inside, and exchanged a glance before casually moving towards the back of the building where there were fewer windows. And even then, they moved out some distance.

(( Read at your own risk. XD ))

"A'ight, what'd'ya want?"

"Do not play ignorant... Why is Duke Rasmeth still alive?"

Yuni blinked, running her fingers through her messy slate hair as she looked up to the darkened sky. "Well, through some uncanny happenin', a dagger jus' missed him."

The Nekojin collapsed and rolled out of the way as Kai pulled the trigger, the bullet digging into the ground where she was previously standing. "And just where did this missed blade go?"

The Nekojin grinned widely, tail wagging giddily behind her. "In m'gut."

Two more bullets were shot, both missing as a short wave of black fire rose from the teen's shadow. The blaze hissed and cackled, draping around Yuni's shoulder like some complacent boa.

"You specifically defied me. Again. You let yourself be stabbed. Again. You disappeared. Again." Kai started to list the offenses, calmly with both guns still aimed at the girl. "You burned a village down. Again."

"Now, I take full credit for the first three." Yuni huffed, twirling about to dodge the first three bullets that accented the beginning charges. The fourth hit her in the thigh, earning Kai a string of nasty curses. "Plan-meddlin' bag 'o bones!"

"And what of the village? Does the credit belong to Nytmaer? You missed your medicine again." At this point, Yuni was about to dart out of the way when Kai fired a series of shots. The teen fell, hugging her middle. Two bullets in the front and one in the lower back, all missing the important bits and all stinging like hell. "Remember, Twit, that I am the only one keeping you alive."

Kai moved over, putting her firearms and silencers away before taking out a box. From the box she produced a syringe before kneeling over Yuni's groaning form, injecting the serum into the girl's right shoulder before disposing the syringe. Yuni had a few complaints about that...

"And remember that your medicine is the only thing keeping It in check."

Yuni just laid there for a while after Kai left, sputtering curses every now and then as the acids in her blood digested the lead bullets. She knew coming back to the manor like this would just put Saria in a fit. So, once she felt up to it, the teen engulfed herself in inky flames that would carry her to her room. The window was open, lucky her. Her fire dropped her to the floor without grace before dissipating, leaving her to curse and find new clothes to wear.

(( And that's it from me! I have too much fun writing pain for my characters... Is that bad? XD Nighty night. ))

Thieving Rogue

Seeing Yuni and Kai make their way around to the back of the Heartless, out of Saria's view, she sighed. She knew that Yuni could hold her own, but Saria always made it a habit to offer protection to those who call the Heartless their home, whether temporary or permanantly. Having the two of them out of sight bothered her, but there was nothing she could do.

She looked back at the portal to see where Jorildyn and Stykes were. They were taking a long time. It looked as though Stykes was talking to Leo about something, and he offered Stykes some sort of device. She quirked a brow before walking up to the portal, poking the side of it. It disappeared.

"Oh, well, that was easy." She said to herself, staring at the space that the portal used to occupy. She knew that when Stykes and Jorildyn were ready to return they would simply re-create the portal and walk through. Nothing crazy.

So what was the next point on Saria's list of things that needed her attention? Oh yeah.

She returned her eyes to the strange woman who had yet to introduce herself. Walking back over to the counter where the woman had taken a seat, Saria sat down next to her, sipping at her wine again. "So tell me what you know of Leo." She said matter-of-factly.

Zetsumei Huang

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jorildyn Krystal

Prince of the Krystal kingom

User Image
After stepping out of the portal, Jorildyn silently made his way to the room while leaving the group behind. He had taken a shower, changed his clothes and laid down on his bed. Clearing his mind, he shoved the thoughts from his mind on what happened at MoI, including what all was said which he remembered perfectly. The fair skin of his eyelids began to grow heavy until they shut down over the prince's olive orbs. Jorildyn awoke some time later, looking up at the ceiling a few moments, replaying certain images in his mind before leaning up to place his feet into his dark brown leather boots which glowed dimly in the lighting. He stood up to his full height of five feet ten inches, turning back for his belt and sword which he put on one at a time. Not bothering with his armor, he went to the door to unlock and open it. Closing it behind him, he waved his hand over the knob to magically lock it. Then the white elf slowly made his way down the steps, appearing to be deep in thought. He made his way over to Caelas who sat behind the counter. "Bartender, black void." The prince said with a slight laugh as he rested his arms on the counter before placing his head on his arms.

Thieving Rogue

Saria looked up from her conversation with the woman as she saw Jorildyn stop into the bar. Now all that was left was Stykes who was most likely getting himself acquainted with the women of MoI. She smiled as he entered. "Hey Jor"

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Caelas Milthrin

Jorildyn's personal guard

User Image
Caelas smiled as he saw Jorildyn approach the bar, bowing lowly. "Welcome back sire. A black void, very well." He watched Saria speak to the prince with a smile, a frown creeping on to his own face as the white elf kept his head low, not even bothering to speak to himself after ordering his drink. The high elf brought his hand forward to snap his fingers a few centimeters away from the prince's face. "Sire?" He shrugged slightly, giving Saria a puzzled look. "Welcome back Lady Saria. Can I get you anything?" Caelas asked as he went to take a large shot glass to sit it on the lower shelf before gathering the different types of liquor it would take to make the incredibly strong drink.

Thieving Rogue

Saria raised a brow at Jorildyn seemed lost inside himself. She turned to Caelas as he offered to get something for her.

"No thanks, Caelas." She said, raising her glass of wine slightly. "I'm good for now. I'll let you know when I need a refill."

She looked back at Jorildyn curiously. She wondered whether to let him be since he was obviously in deep thought, or if she should try and break the silence. She decided on the latter.

"So, what did you think of MoI?" She asked curiously.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jorildyn Krystal

Prince of the Krystal kingom

User Image
Jorildyn leaned up as Caelas snapped his fingers in Jorildyn's face, causing him to eye the man before turning to Saria with a light smile. "I do believe Leo made himself out to be more than what he is. But I do feel as if we can trust him, and all of MoI for that much. I am truly pleased that there was no need for my overcautious behavior. The prince took the tall shot glass from the counter as Caelas placed it before him. He brought the rim of the glass up to his lips, drinking the liquid within a fraction of a second. It caused him to be slightly dizzy at first, but after the magic in his blood had broken down the alcohol, Jorildyn sat up straight. Then from nowhere a wider smile took his face as his ears twitched, hearing the magical hum in his ears. He gave a look to Caelas before standing to make his way to the door. "He's back." Jorildyn went out of the main entrance, closing the door behind him to see the black cloaked elf ride up and hand him a large leather sack which slightly jangled as the white elf received it into his hands. "I thank you for this. Please tend to your horse, and meet me inside."

Thieving Rogue

Saria watched as Jorildyn scurried off to the front of the manor, where he seemed to be speaking with another one of her guards. She finished off her wine, placing the empty glass on the counter silently. "Its a slow night tonight." She said, mostly to herself, but she glanced at Caelas as she said it. "You and Ania did a great job taking care of the Heartless while we were gone. Thank you."

Beloved Sex Symbol

User Image
Ania Corva

Coming down the stair the fae glanced around before saying a brief hello to all. Her voice was quiet definatly not the normal for this creature. Sadly she had been this way for sometime now. The wonder had been driving her insane till she read the letter from her twin. And that had brought on the sudden sadness.

Moving through the bar head cast down and eyes dragging on the floor she left through the front and began to walk the grounds. Never straying to far from the manor itself, things heavy upon her mind
[edited]

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Caelas Milthrin

Jorildyn's personal guard

User Image
Caelas turned to the lady of the manor as she spoke her gratitude. He gave a light smile and bow, the image of the fae constant in his mind which almost caused him to go red. "Thank you Lady Saria. I know we were glad to do it. It gave us time to get to know one another." The high elf moved over to the bartenders stool which sat on his side in front of her. He sat down, placing his hands in his lap. "Jorildyn's guard, Drider has come back with the prince's funds. This will mean that Jorildyn will no longer be working for you, though I am sure he will remain in your service m'lady. My reason for informing you of this is because I would like to have the job. I am sure it will be in both of our benefit for me to do work here."

Thieving Rogue

Saria glanced at Ania as she walked into the bar area and said a sad hello to everyone before walking out of the manor. She returned her look to Caelas as he spoke of taking Jorildyn's position.

"It's all yours" she said with a smirk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces