Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
xMissionExterminatex

"Aah crap..." Thurgood mutters.

"We're good with firearms, and my big brother here can engineer structures surprisingly well despite having no formal training," Aveline starts.

"We also actually know how to distill ethanol, thanks to our alcoholic parents making us."

"Uh, he can also make explosives."

"Methyl nitrate..."

"I also know how to play electric guitar."

"You what?"

"You heard me: I can actually play the main guitar part of Jessica. I have it in my car if you want a demo."

"I never knew you could play guitar."

"There's a lot you don't know about me."

"I also know a thing or two about electricity and electronics."

((I'm thinking they can mainly be security, but perhaps do some other odd chores around the inn and help other employees))

Omnipresent Noob

Nolan

User Image

Nolan sipped the sake slowly, lost in thought about what the witch had said. He still thought she knew more than she was letting on but never had the chance to pry as she took her leave and left her a butterfly fluttering around him. He could almost swear he heard it saying 'Listen!" and "press A!" The madness was getting to him.
As he felt the butterfly flutter passed his face he drained the rest of the sake and put the cup down and stood up.
Even though the strange aura was gone, the necromancer was still going to take Yuuko's warning about Ryuu seriously. Being blind has put him in all sorts of traps that he never knew were there but now his friends couldn't help him. He had to be much more self reliant. He chanted a spell under his breath as he walked into the garden causing three faint blue fireballs to hover over his shoulders and head. The three ghostly entities were Will-o-wisps. Weak spirits that usually hovered over ghosts when they weren't tricking the late night boater to their deaths. Though at times like this they were unusually attracted to him.

( I'm back again. Had a good weekend)

Premium Gaian

User Image
User Image

User Image

There is Happiness for those who accept their fate...

Where I Am:Different rooms.

Objective:Fix the rooms.

✿Theme 1

✿Theme 2

and Glory for those who defy it.

User Image

✿Mioko went to different rooms and fixed it because its her job as a housekeeper to keep things clean and in order. When she was done she realized that she hasn't met the Mistress ever since she got here.She went to the Cherry Blossom Bridge again to relief herself from stress.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(( -peeks in- Anything happening now? ))

Interesting Lover

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Ryuu
The Mistress's Younger Sister
The Inn Gardener

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Image

x x x↙↙ xxxxxxxxxxxxxx made by rinoa
m o o d ( » unknown ) x x x l i s t e n i n g ( » 異郷の風 ) x x x w e a r i n g ( » Traditional Japanese Kimono ) x x xl i k i n g ( » possibly someone... )

Sniffling quietly, Ryuu pushed herself from the ground and stared out into the water, lost for words. " I do not understand what your talking about Yu.... " A voice had cut off Ryuu off, and in an instant, the young jorogumo was holding her neck as she was slowly lifted off the ground. From all around a dark laughing could be heard, the sky darkening as this was happening.

" Now Yuuko, what do you mean? He never was truly specific on what he wanted, beside that the person he currently has feelings for, is returned. Was that not what he had said?" spoke the woman, a demonic ring in her voice. From the side Ryuu could be seen loosing her breath and quickly as the form of a hand began appearing around her neck. As this was becoming visable, it could be told who ever was grasping Ryuu's neck, had a very tight hold and could easily snap her neck if wished.

Out Of Chocolate:
Okay, now run me through this whole Spike and deal thing so I don't say something I shouldn't and so I know my story >.< <3

Bashful Partier

5,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
(( sorry but I'm going to be gone for a while again! We are moving and loosing our Internet tomarrow. I'll try to post whenever possible! Sorry I've been caught up with things! ))

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
((PM Spike and see if he wants specifics lovely. It's ok sasuki, we'll be here when you get internet again ^.^ ))

Interstellar Traveler

User Image Spike Spiegel

● Current Location: Inn - Indistinct.
● Current Objective: Unknown.
● Status: Confused.
Theme

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Emerging in what could only be described as a blank white void, Spike had no clue as to his whereabouts as he looked about aimlessly.

You are a very fortunate human.”

Blinking at the odd addition of a disembodied voice, Spike frowned in confusion as he glanced about.

”What? Oh no, what the Hell do you want now, stupid frog?”

Spotting Mizuakari standing nearby with his arms folded once again with an unusually passive expression on his crow-like face, Spike pointed at him accusingly, but the kappa remained silent with a shrug of his small shoulders.
User Image
”Do not be so quick to blame Mizuakari, he risked his life to bring you here, fooling the demon responsible for your misfortune to do so.”

Now starting to become irritated as the disembodied voice spoke again, Spike looked about a second time.

”What are you talking about, what is this place?”

”A space between spaces; you could say we are currently at a point between the Blooming Lotus and where I reside. Mizuakari allowed that demon to believe it was in control of his actions, but instead of leading you to a place where your demise was intended, he brought you to me. I have of course sent a visually convincing substitute in your place, to avoid rousing suspicion.”

”Alright, I’m a little lost; who are you again?”

”I am Nigorimizu, the true Oni Lord Nigorimizu; and we have much to discuss.”

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC: This post is a little random but I just wanted to add something before Spike makes his way back. Lol.

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
~The Mistress of Blooming Lotus~

Mistress chuckled at the conversation taking place between the two siblings. She could sure tell they were siblings merely by their tones with each other, it was endearing to say the least. "How about this, I'll give you odd jobs throughout the week and pay you for them. It won't be much because both of you will be staying here and the room doesn't buy itself. However if you steadily save your money I'm sure you'll be able to pay for this paint job that has become so expensive."
Mistress gave them a sweet smile hoping they would accept her offer, but then the wave set in. The Mistress' face turned slightly pale and her gaze hazy. There was something wrong, something terribly horribly wrong... and it was within the Inn grounds. Someone was not welcome here.

((Sorry for late replies everyone, I'm visiting family a lot since I'm on Vacation right now. hope I haven't put anyone off.))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx`There is no such thing in this world as coincidence`
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'There is only the inevitable`

xxxxxxxxxxxxxMake a wish~xxxxxxxxxYuuko

"Spike sacrificed himself so that Ryuu would be returned and the inn go back to normal. You are more than he bargined for and if you kill her, you will have lost your bargining chip as well as your protection from me," Yuuko said as if the fact that Ryuu's suffering was of no concern to her, though it was. Yuuko had to maintain a presence and image. If she seemed too concerned with Ryuu as of right now, he would surely use that against her. It was time to play a bit of her game. "To bind yourself in a deal of sacrifice is a large commitment, you best be willing to follow through because although she is back, your presence has not gone unnoticed. I may not be able to touch you now, but if you kill her... I'll rip your soul apart as payment for Spike's life."
Yuuko then turned and was about to head back up to the inn, "Leave while you still can for I may not be able to touch you, but Mistress as well as others of great power are more than willing." She then began to walk back up the path to the inn, Nolan was standing on the porch, spirits and her butterfly still floating around him. As she made her way up the stairs she took a moment to gaze at him. "Ryuu is trapped by a demon's hold, I cannot help her, not unless she wishes it. If he kills her, I can step in then and swiftly tear apart his soul as payment for Spike's sacrifice, but until then... She is under his control."

HEY! Don't forget Mokona!

Interstellar Traveler

User Image Spike Spiegel

● Current Location: Inn –Sitting Room.
● Current Objective: Locate Ryuu.
● Status: Confused/worried.
Theme

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

The ceiling of the sitting room within the inn began to shift very slightly and ripple in a liquid-like manner as a circular portion above the central table began to glow, steadily brighter until Spike suddenly fell from the ceiling with a surprised yell. Within seconds he landed unceremoniously face-first on the large wooden table with a loud thud and a grunt, remarkably missing Thurgood’s Warhammer models and merely knocking some over as he lay face down on the table, near motionless for some seconds, only uttering a low groan. Slowly raising his head, Spike blinked for a moment to regain his focus as his unsteady gaze settled on one of the larger figurines in front of him.

”Oh hey...I see you have...models...enjoying your stay...so far?”

Speaking in a disjointed manner as he tried to regain his bearings, Spike was not given the chance as another being dropped from the glowing circle on the ceiling, landing on Spike’s upper back and forcing his head back down to hit the table again, earning an irritated shout from him. The new arrival from the ceiling was clearly a kappa, but not the same as the last seen at the inn. Still frog-like in physique but with a much less pronounced beak-like face and long green hair, the biggest difference however was that this kappa was fully clothed in a green kimono and had a much more good-natured look to its face.

”Hurry Swimming Bird, you need to focus! We don’t have much time! “
User Image
A small and feminine child-like voice confirmed this kappa was female as she hopped from Spike’s back and ran out of the room surprisingly quickly for her small size, certainly no bigger than an six-year-old child. Spike looked up quickly in annoyance, particularly at her choice of words and was already starting to heave himself from the table and to his feet before he shouted after her.

”Focus? Are you kidding me?! You just dropped me out of the ceiling! And for the last time, stop calling me that!”

Spike stumbled to his feet and jumped off the table, chasing after the kappa. Annoyance aside there was purpose to his stride, being informed that Ryuu was in more danger than at first seemed was more than enough motivation for him to quicken his pace, following after the unnaturally fast kappa up ahead.

"Why is nothing about this place even remotely 'normal'?!"

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC: 'Evening all. wink
Got my a** back to the inn after a little interlude there. Lol.

Interesting Lover

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Ryuu
The Mistress's Younger Sister
The Inn Gardener

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Image

x x x↙↙ xxxxxxxxxxxxxx made by rinoa
m o o d ( » unknown ) x x x l i s t e n i n g ( » 異郷の風 ) x x x w e a r i n g ( » Traditional Japanese Kimono ) x x xl i k i n g ( » possibly someone... )

It was silent as Yuuko left, but a quiet dark chuckle echoed throughout the Inn, slowly fading to nothing. Ryuu was still suffering, even as Yuuko walked away. The grip just tightened, and tightened, and tightened more. Her eyes felt as if they were bulging out of her eye sockets, and she was turning colors now. " Please.... " Ryuu begged, her voice very strained. Silence was yer response. On the verge of fainting, the grip on her neck finally loosened and she collapsed to the floor. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she was pure silent, a soft breeze blowing past her.

Out Of Chocolate:
Sorry for a crappy post. My computer is down so I'm using my phone which is an HTC Inspire. Now the best phone to do this stuff with Dx<3

Interstellar Traveler

User Image Spike Spiegel

● Current Location: Inn – Zen Garden.
● Current Objective: Locate Ryuu.
● Status: Confused/Worried.
Theme

Scuttling along faster than her little legs would suggest as being possible, particularly when the sound of malevolent laughter reached both her and Spike, the little female kappa scampered through the hall of the inn, out the front door and hopped down the stairs in a single bound. Spike followed along in her wake, sprinting as fast as his legs would allow but much more ungracefully as he almost slipped down a couple of the stone steps when exiting the inn due to his haste. The kappa still scurried along at a far greater speed than even Spike's considerable pace would allow; bounding along through the grass and over various plants until the kappa caught sight of Ryuu ahead and gave a squeak. Reaching into her sleeve as she ran, the little kappa removed some prayer beads and immediately began a short mantra under her breath, the beads emitting a soft glow in the process as she came to a halt a short distance from the fallen form of Ryuu. Moments later, Spike finally caught up with the kappa, panting heavily as he leaned forward, trying to compose himself. Looking upward, Spike caught sight of Ryuu and his expression changed completely, lurching forward to assist her, the kappa raised a tiny hand to slap his leg and bring him to a halt.

”No! Stay back! Suiteki needs to drive that monster out of her before it can do more harm, it will attack you if you get close! Now stay there, Suiteki needs Swimming Bird because he has the perfect emotional connection for this!“
User Image
Glancing down at the little kappa, better known as Suiteki, Spike looked torn as he reluctantly complied, but did not remove his gaze from Ryuu, until Suiteki's words set in and he glanced back down at her.

"What? OW! What the Hell?!"

Suiteki hopped high in the air as Spike attempted to question her, yanking out some strands of his hair and stabbing at his hand with a small needle as she descended once again and landed on the grass. She merely shushed him as she removed some other unusual artefacts from her sleeve and combined them with the prayer beads, needle and Spike's hair before looking back toward Ryuu.

"Now protect Suiteki, she cannot move until the exorcism is complete; reactions can be violent."

Spike merely blinked as Suiteki began chanting mantras again, items in hand, although this time at a much faster pace and different to the last, the beads once again began to glow, as did Ryuu.

"Wait, what?"

OOC: It's not crappy at all, especially since you did so without a proper computer.

Omnipresent Noob

( sorry I gotta miss out on the fun. On my way to another rally and there's no internet or phone signal there. Ill make it up.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff