Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
looks up from eating whatever was in the sacks "Hello"
anyone eals here but you?
shakes her head and continues eating whatever
ok then.... do you know what you are eating?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
stops for a moment, thinks, looks at him, shakes her head again and continues eating
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
stops for a moment, thinks, looks at him, shakes her head again and continues eating
well then... i'm going to train now... *walks out to the woods and to the stump he was beating on yesterday*
Quote:
well then... i'm going to train now... *walks out to the woods and to the stump he was beating on yesterday*
follows him
Quote:
Quote:
follows him
*looks behind him and raises an eyebrow then takes out a larg bulleye boreds and 4 small ones then puts them on he stump* now the real training begines
Quote:
*looks behind him and raises an eyebrow then takes out a larg bulleye boreds and 4 small ones then puts them on he stump* now the real training begines
"ARCHERY?!? CAN I SHOOT?!? PLEASE?!?" jumps around him in circles
*throws up 5 kunia knifes and he seems to vanishe then he appers with all 5 kunias are in the center of all the bullseyes* well thats seems good *goes over to them and expectes them all* hummm... this one is off center by 5 milimeters danm missed
Quote:
*throws up 5 kunia knifes and he seems to vanishe then he appers with all 5 kunias are in the center of all the bullseyes* well thats seems good *goes over to them and expectes them all* hummm... this one is off center by 5 milimeters danm missed
stare "Grrrr..."
Quote:
Quote:
stare "Grrrr..."
what? do you want to try *pull out his kunia* what wepon then?
Quote:
"Um... I dunno....what weapon is easiest to throw?"
Quote:
Quote:
well you don't have to use a throwing wepon you could have like a crossbow or a longbow a sling or for throwing the i only have sharken which is my kunia and throwing stars... so there is a larg variety
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
well you don't have to use a throwing wepon you could have like a crossbow or a longbow a sling or for throwing the i only have sharken which is my kunia and throwing stars... so there is a larg variety
"Um.... throwing stars?"
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
"Um.... throwing stars?"
ok then *takes off the pouch he had on his leag and throws it at her* here that is all i have please don't lose any
Quote:
ok then *takes off the pouch he had on his leag and throws it at her* here that is all i have please don't lose any
takes one out and whips it at the target. it lands in the woods and she runs after it "COME BACK!" gonk scream "Please?"
Quote:
Quote:
takes one out and whips it at the target. it lands in the woods and she runs after it "COME BACK!" gonk scream "Please?"
ok then i think you might need some help with that

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces