Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Looks at the girl Are you ready for nights of generic drink serving and generic bartending?
yea...((wow...this is so generic it hurts...))

Pens her in the book What is your generic name miss? Please, no madien names unless you are not married, thery are to exciting.
genericly...im Kara....my whole generic name is Kara of...Elsewhere....

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Looks at the girl Are you ready for nights of generic drink serving and generic bartending?
yea...((wow...this is so generic it hurts...))

Pens her in the book What is your generic name miss? Please, no madien names unless you are not married, thery are to exciting.
genericly...im Kara....my whole generic name is Kara of...Elsewhere....

Then Kara it is. Finishes Penning her in Would you like a room as well? They are generic, and have a pretty generic view of the pond out front.
Strolls into the generic bar area and hugs Pocky in a generic fashion I tried to delete my avi and he is a red x...
Quote:
Quote:
Strolls into the generic bar area and hugs Pocky in a generic fashion I tried to delete my avi and he is a red x...
turns to the generic red x wow...I don't think you can look any more generic then that o.o why were you deleting it?

Sighs generically Because I was going to change my hair, but now I cant remake my look, I feel so...so...so... generic.

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

Buffs the generic tables with a generic cloth, covered in "Cleaner"
Quote:
Quote:

Sighs generically Because I was going to change my hair, but now I cant remake my look, I feel so...so...so... generic.

pats you on the back in a generic fashion and lifts her generic mug of ale I think it be because of the barrrrr User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

laughs in a generic fashion and gets himself a generic mug of generic ale and drinks it very generictly

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Quote:
laughs in a generic fashion and gets himself a generic mug of generic ale and drinks it very generictly
asks the most generic question she can So how about that weather and/or local sports team?
*generically wanders in, kisses wagupocky passionate generically, and goes to get a generic water*
Quote:
Quote:
asks the most generic question she can So how about that weather and/or local sports team?

The weather and/or local sports teams are up to their generic hyjinxs. Places mug down and yawns generically
He walks in just like any other person and walks over to Kurohito buffing the tables. "Hello, can I apply for a job? I want to be a member of the gaurd." ((You have my profile already))
i'll be a bartender for the fee of 30 gold each thursday.

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
I would not mind being a " Generic Gaurd"

Eloquent Informer

**Generically walks in and sits in a generic corner**

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Quote:
*generically wanders in, kisses wagupocky passionate generically, and goes to get a generic water*
does a generic :O~ <3

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

Pens in the two people wanting to be on the guard and then looks at Chozo in a generic manner Sorry, but gold is to exciting for my tastes, you work for food and drink, and generic times.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff