Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
yay! walks in and sits at the bar

Sits across from her
So what are you up to? I watched a weird a** episode of Puffy this morning... talent suckers....midget managers...random singing, I dont get it >_<
I know that ep! biggrin Love that show whee

Not up to much. Just went shopping...was looking for Serena Valentino's "Nightmares and Fairy Tales" ended up with Jhonen Vasquez's "Johnny the Homocidal Maniac" and an issue of Record of Lodoss War... ._.

oh! and a pair of sunglasses and a calendar of anime chicks :O

Sounds likes it was a sexy time!! :O I have the first DVD of Record of Lodoss War, its a good show, although im a fan of Outlaw Star more...

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Quote:

Sounds likes it was a sexy time!! :O I have the first DVD of Record of Lodoss War, its a good show, although im a fan of Outlaw Star more...
very sexy biggrin

I have all of Lodoss....the OVA and the TV series. Outlaw Star was good too 3nodding

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

I was going to buy the DVD set of Lodoss, but it was 70 bucks >_< and im not a rich sassy lassy like yerself!

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Quote:
I was going to buy the DVD set of Lodoss, but it was 70 bucks >_< and im not a rich sassy lassy like yerself!
I got it for 35.... o_o;;;

EDIT: Correction.... $28

http://www.sphiatt.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=262

EDIT on the EDIT: actually $35...that's not the set I have....I have a 4 disc. That's just the TV series

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

Quote:
Quote:
I got it for 35.... o_o;;;

Odd, maybe it is cheaper now, this is back when they started to show it on cartoonnetwork.com late at night. Notes to check into that

EDIT: Oh you got it online, my parents tink ordering on-line invites the devil to your house.. -_-
o_O Anime...

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Quote:

Odd, maybe it is cheaper now, this is back when they started to show it on cartoonnetwork.com late at night. Notes to check into that

EDIT: Oh you got it online, my parents tink ordering on-line invites the devil to your house.. -_-
yeah....expensive stuff I get online because it's generally LESS expensive sweatdrop

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Quote:
o_O Anime...
and lots of it! D<

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

Quote:
Quote:

yeah....expensive stuff I get online because it's generally LESS expensive sweatdrop

Straight from importer! No markup!! 3nodding

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Quote:

indeed! 3nodding I'm willing to make a gamble on letting the devil into my house if it means I save 50% on the stuff I buy
Quote:
Quote:
o_O Anime...
and lots of it! D<

Yes ma'm!

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
o_O Anime...
and lots of it! D<

Yes ma'm!
XD

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

Quote:
Quote:

indeed! 3nodding I'm willing to make a gamble on letting the devil into my house if it means I save 50% on the stuff I buy

i would to, but my dad thinks his account will get drained and he will become poor child or somethin O_o Notes ocmputer stuff is ungondly expensive off-line

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Quote:

i would to, but my dad thinks his account will get drained and he will become poor child or somethin O_o Notes ocmputer stuff is ungondly expensive off-line
pets her credit cards I'm glad I have my own... o_o

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

Id rather use debit... >_>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items