Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Terra shrugged, "Oh well..."

Sighing, she took a seat on a bar stool and looked towards the entrance to the hall.

((Be back laters. ^^ ))
Ray waved to Terra, her eyes converted over to Fed. " Another cup of Green Tea would be lovely.. " She downed the little there was left. "If that wont be a bother. " Her voice was soft as she held onto her smile. "Uh.. Please and thank you" She cursed herself for lack of manners under her breath.
Z saw the pillar when he arrived, and headed over to the edge of the dock to look at the light. He examined it closely, his eyes attracted by the light that came from it.

"I wonder what this is."

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

The item was a small brown bag with no other markings on it besides the Phoenix Clan Mon that sealed it, the wax preserved by the Halls itself.

Fed smiled and nodded as he picked the hot kettle up with his hands, and walked over to her table and poured her another glass full. "So where are you from?" He asked her as he finished pouring, setting the kettle onto a metal plate he had in his pocket on the table and sitting in a chair across from her.
The question stung her a little as she shurgged her shoulders. "Well.. i dont know.. "Sighing a little, looking over at Fed. "I was raised in a foster home not to far from here. When i turned 19 awhile ago they let me go out on my own. And.. i ended up here. " Sipping on her green tea, eyeing him carefully looking for a horrifed reaction as she was expecting
It didn't look that much presentable to Z, so he turned and walked away from it. He decided instead to take his turn in going through the door to the east.

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

[Hall]

F1 - R3

User Image

With a creak of the door, the room opens up to be poorly lit in red, as the dock seems to end as if torn off into the water below both East and south of the room. The wall east and north at some spots look ragged and torn off, as if there was an explosion or some kind. On the dock itself, there are several holes about the size of one's foot that lead to the murky depths below.

The door North is metal with a large, metal pulling ring attached to it.

"Well, that is a popular tale around these parts these days, no surprise really given all of the war and violence. So tell me, are you staying at the foster home still?" He asked her as took his red fedora off and adjusted the feathers on it, all white and very long.
"Yeah.. untill i find a place to live... " She tried to smile but it dident work out to well. "From what i seen here.. its almost like the foster home, but alot of warriors to be seen. Its brutial" Ray nodded, sipping on her tea some. "What brought you here if i may ask"
"What happened here," said Z, making sure to watch out for the holes in the dock as he trekked forward, looking at the cracked off edges of the dock. This place was pretty weird, and he had a somewhat fear that the floor may give in and take him into the water below. He had no idea what this water was, so that made it even more eerie. But alas, he went to the north door and had his right hand grab the ring. Pulling followed.

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

[Hall]

F1 - R4

User Image

The smell of sulfur and earth mixed with the intense heat hit the man as the door opened slowly. The wooden planks were replaced with solid, black stone, as the room was lit by what looked to be large sections of magma, bubbling and oozing about in square shafts in the floor. Each shaft was a seven foot by seven foot square in the floor, laid out in a way that getting past them would require going through or over the gaps. The heat in the room was at least 130 degrees F one would guess.

On the floor by the door, is small chunks of various metals. Iron, bronze, and even a bar of Mithril sit among the scrap heap. By the edge of one of the square vats, is a piece of iron in the shape of a crude katana blade. It looks to have been somewhat smelted.

To the North of the room, is two metal doors similar to before. However, getting to them would require much maneuvering around the vats. There is also a door to the East, which is also blocked by a vat of magma.

"I work for Kurohito's Legion as a Supply Master for the Eastern Front of our Wars. However, since Kurohito went missing, I took over here in his steed. Now that he is back, I will probably be gone in a day or so to head back to the front and take my duties over once more."

((Gonna go grab some lunch and clean the ferret cage, be back in about twenty - thirty minutes! Doji498 is SN on AIM))
((Alright, have fun!))

Ray-lynn nodded a little, sipping on her green tea, she was falling in and out of reality for moments on end. Her thoughts entered her mind, about her foster home, wondering if she should return. Rolling her eyes as she cupped her mug, letting the warmness sooth every cold bonhe she had.
It quickly got hot as he stepped into the room, the heat of the magma being felt against his skin. This was all too familiar, having been in a volcano once before. He didn't know how lava was even near this place, but the hall held many secrets to not surprise him. He examined the room, from the shafts to the pieces of metal. The one shape that caught his eye as recognizable was a blade of a katana, sitting there. He looked at it like a seagull's eye caught to something shiny. And so, he wanted to maneuver to it.

((Which shaft is the blade katana located? And I'll take a break myself.))

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

((The blade is located on the one you are on, so you can get to it. Gonna grab a shower, brb))

The blade was standard length, as only the visible side of it shined from being polished. The other side which was face down was raw, as if it was just forged, and left forgotten. It was dull and lacked a handle of any kind, however both of those could easily be subbed in if one wished to do so.

"Are you okay?" He asked her as he pulled a cup from his own pocket. Made of tin, the cup was beaten and battered, parts of it towards the top torn revealing jagged sharp edges. He poured some of the tea into his own cup and took a sip of the steaming beverage.
Her head poped up at the sound of Fed's voice. "Oh, um, well im alright, just was thinking thats all." Finishing off her tea she spoke softly, regainging her normal small shy voice back. "So.. uhm, what is there to do around here?"

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

He laughed as he looked to her, taking a drink of his tea. "Nothing really, tea and talk. Pretty boring area around here but it is Kurohito's home, and that is how he likes it." He put his glass down as he looked out the window on the side "Honestly he should put a lake in or something."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff