Welcome to Gaia! ::

"A lake.." She thought for a moment as she set her cup off to the side. "That would be pretty around these parts" She looked over to Fed and smiled. "Boring? From what i seen today, it looks kind of well.. amusing. " A playful sparkle danced aroun her eyes.
Doji Kurohito
((The blade is located on the one you are on, so you can get to it. Gonna grab a shower, brb))

The blade was standard length, as only the visible side of it shined from being polished. The other side which was face down was raw, as if it was just forged, and left forgotten. It was dull and lacked a handle of any kind, however both of those could easily be subbed in if one wished to do so.

"Are you okay?" He asked her as he pulled a cup from his own pocket. Made of tin, the cup was beaten and battered, parts of it towards the top torn revealing jagged sharp edges. He poured some of the tea into his own cup and took a sip of the steaming beverage.

((Sorry for my absence. Been having some fun over the last couple days.))

Z walked over to the blade and kneeled down, picking it up and examining the thing. He figured it would be nice to fix up and make into another sword, so he slid it the left side of his hip just behind his belt before standing back to his feet. He put his hands on his hips as the heat was swarming around his body, looking at the three choices of doors he had. He pondered for a moment until he decided to move to the upper right door.

He would do this by just waiting at the upper right corner of the current shaft before making a short leap onto the adjacent square. Moving north, he heads over to the door.

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Terra walked down the steps, emerging onto the bottom floor, the bell attached to the teal ribbon around her ankle would ring with her movement. Silver hair left undone to freely cascade down her back, and damp from the shower she had just taken.

It was empty, like usual, she was used to empty places by now, never getting her hopes up anymore that anyone would be around. She didn't even expect it from her husband, and found that she had grown used to loneliness.

Eventually everyone leaves, it was her motto, and something she had come to accept.

Still when she came downstairs her gold eyes scanned the room, making sure no one was there to cause harm. It was a habit.

Finding no one, she strode towards the bar, wanting a drink to quench her thirst and get her mind off her troubles.
*Digi walked in the front door, her eyes scanning the room for anyone that she knew. A smile formed on her lips as she saw an old friend. She slowly walked over to Terra, giving a small wave* Kobanwa Terra.

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
She was pouring herself some wine, lost in her own little world, and a bit startled when she suddenly heard her name. Cursing softly as some wine spilled onto the counter, she set the bottle down and glanced up. She blinked, looking a bit surprised, "Digi....goodness it has been awhile..." She said softly, then smiled. "Something to drink?"
Arretsu
She was pouring herself some wine, lost in her own little world, and a bit startled when she suddenly heard her name. Cursing softly as some wine spilled onto the counter, she set the bottle down and glanced up. She blinked, looking a bit surprised, "Digi....goodness it has been awhile..." She said softly, then smiled. "Something to drink?"
Yes, it has ben far to long for my liking however. *Digi chuckled, holding out her right hand, palm up. She let out a small breath and the spilled wine quivered before forming a ball over her open palm. she then used her left hand and waved it over the ball of wine, 'extracting' the impurities the counter had left in it* Well this is already out of the bottle so I suppose so. Thank you Terra.

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
She chuckled, and got out a glass for Digi. She set it on the counter, picked up the bottle and poured Digi some wine. "It has been awhile since I have had someone to drink with." She set the wine bottle down beside her, being so used to all sorts of magic, she didn't really react to Digi's trick with the wine.

Terra smiled warmly then, as she picked up the glass and held it out for Digi to take. "Where have you been? And I take it you have seen Torran around." she chuckled, "I am his mother and yet am still avoided."
Arretsu
She chuckled, and got out a glass for Digi. She set it on the counter, picked up the bottle and poured Digi some wine. "It has been awhile since I have had someone to drink with." She set the wine bottle down beside her, being so used to all sorts of magic, she didn't really react to Digi's trick with the wine.

Terra smiled warmly then, as she picked up the glass and held it out for Digi to take. "Where have you been? And I take it you have seen Torran around." she chuckled, "I am his mother and yet am still avoided."
((GAH! Old habits die hard.. use the "" Digi. btw, I've never actually had any so I'm guessing lol.))
*Digi accepted the glass, sipping it, noting the tangyness* "Well, this is the first time I've actually tried wine, but I least I get to try it with an old friend. I've been out training to help protect those I care about." *Digi swirled the wine a little in her glass, making little 'wine figures' of everyone that she knew before she left* "He still[/i[ avoids his own mother?? Heh. i'd give anything to see my dad again..." *Her smile faltered, the wine figuring turning into a mini Kiro and Jr. She shook her head a little* "Enough saddness. What have you been up to Terra?"

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Terra shrugged, slightly removing the glass from her lips, and her eyes moved towards the front door of the bar. "Nothing...traveling most the time. Staying in the shadows." she replied, and looked back to Digi, but seeing the little figures Digi was creating a pained look crossed her face.

She took another sip of wine, then set the glass down and the look was gone, replaced with a smile. "Seeing the world and learning new things. Decided to stop being a leader and just watch silently things unfold. But noble Digi...training to become stronger. Good idea, for I fear that things will get busy again soon."
*Digi frowned a little, now crystalizing a mini Terra which held a Doji doll, noting that the other figures brought her pain* "The Great Terra staying in shadows? Not sometihng I would have expected you to be doing, but very wise considering what has happened in the past. *She chanced another sip of wine, smiling softly at being called 'noble'* "I only trained so that I could stop feeling like that helpless little girl I had been. I hope that I don't have to resort to using my newfound abilities however." *the crystal figurine plopped into Digi's hand. She flipped it over, looking for any impurity or flaws before setting it on the counter* "I just hope I've trained enough..."

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Her eyes narrowed, noting each figured, and finally she just sighed. "You have grown, and I am sure you will do just fine Digi. Your a smart girl." Terra said, as she finished off her glass, then poured herself another glass of wine.
*Digi gave a low growl, remembering the pas and her former life at the Steele* "I may be smart, and I may be able to keep one from dieing, but what happens when it's my own life on the line? Am I going to freeze like I used to , cry for my dad to protect me, or am I going to actually defend myself this time? The past has not been kind to me when it comes to fighting, and i don't think I've changed all that much terra..." *Digi took another sip of wine, her glass almost empty now* "Truth is Terra, I'm still that scared little girl. I'm afraid that all that training won't make a difference, and that I will, once again, have to be saved." *Digi shook her head, closing her eyes in an effort to relax. Digi felt at ease around Terra, and maybe that was why she was being loose-lipped, or maybe the wine had something to do with it, but either way she felt better.*

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
She was listening, as she leaned on one hand that was propped up on the counter, and used her other to take a finger and run it around the rim of her wine glass.

Finally, she placed the hand over the wine glass, and gave Digi a pissed look, "Fear isn't a weakness." Terra said, then glanced away from Digi, calming herself a bit, and taking on a calmer look. "Fear is a mechanism for survival. Learning to use that fear, and change it to courage, takes a strong will. Courage cannot exist without fear. The past is the past, leave it there if you want to use it negatively, when you can use the past as a positive light. As a tool for learning."

She sighed heavily, and looked at Digi, her gold eyes narrowed and focused on Digi alone. "Recycle your past and turn it to something good."

She then picked up her glass and took a drink. After draining the glass, she glanced to Digi's glass. "Want more?"
*Digi winced, but she knew that she deserved everything that Terra had said. She listened and considered everything, draining her glass in the process.* 'Terra... Thank you for that verbal smack. I needed it, and yes please." *Digi chuckled a little, remembering something she had seen on her travels*

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Terra shrugged, "I don't beat around the bush." She said as she poured Digi another glass. "Also if you see Torran you better tell him to get his a** here or I will hunt...him...down.." She growled, as she set the wine bottle down, gripping the neck of the bottle so that her knuckles turned white.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff