Welcome to Gaia! ::

(edit: WOOT! First 'Top of Page Dance' In years!))
*Digi laughed, patting Terra on the shoulder* "I'll be sure to do so. It's wrong that he should be avoiding his own mother." *Digishook her head a little* "Feel luky that you never met the girl i did. Her name's Megumi Ran, and she likes to pull a squeaky hammer out of no-where when someone's sad" *digi giggled and shook her head again, sipping the wine*

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Terra raised a eyebrow slightly, at the mention of this person. "I would destroy that squeaky toy before it touched my head." She said, then nodded and took a drink of her wine.

By know she was flushed and a dazed look now was in her eyes. "Males are difficult..." She growled.
*Digi laughed, imagining the devestated look that would be on Megumi's face. Her own cheeks were turning pink* I can imagine you doing that, and males are not difficult, they are purposely irritating females to get attention.

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Terra nodded, "Eh, its all the same in the end. All the same..." She said, as she had picked up the wine bottle, and lifted the opening eye level so she could peer inside. "Whelp....thats that then...bottle empty." She sighed, setting the empty bottle down on the counter. "I hate a empty wine glass...but I think we should stop anyways. Who knows the trouble we could get into..."
*digi nodded rapidly, grinning* "tis sad but true." *Digi had an almost gazed look in her eyes as she drained her last glass* "Darn.. i really liked it too... Trouble? Trouble isn't in my vocabulary! Mischeif, however, is."
Z was back in the bar again, the blade he had picked up within Doji's hall sitting on the table. His real katana, the Ukishi, was placed beside it, slightly glowing as the one who inhabited it was attempting to read all subject data she could find on the katana. Being a goddess and all, she had good scrying abilities.

((Gm note to Doji for analysis.))

Shameless Humorist

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
( =crosses leg over the other=
It's been a while since I lost this thread....again... )
Seymore Redrum
( =crosses leg over the other=
It's been a while since I lost this thread....again... )

gonk scream

Shameless Humorist

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
( Aaall riiiigghhtt....geez, Kuro. I didn't think me as a woman would shock you that much. )

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

User ImageThe front door of the building opened slowly as the hinges with great protest audibly moaned. The sound of heavy footfalls filled the Bar's dining area as the older gentleman stepped inside. At his feet a few rats darted off at the sign of the intruder, scampering to baseboards and into holes in the once proud wooden planked floor. His attire was simple, his trademark yukata with white gloves and his black eye patch. On his side set a long sword, European style which was a far cry from his once proud katana.

His eye scanned the room from left to right as he took in the horrific sight and condition of the establishment. Black mold was present around the windows, clinging to the oaken frame similar to an ooze gripping a victim. Several of the once hand crafted windows were broken which was no surprise to the man, being this far out meant vandals would surely find the place and search for valuables. The bar itself was covered in leaves and various footprints from critters who had called the shelter home. These three items were only the top of the list from the myriad issues the building had.

For a brief moment, he wondered if it would be better to wreck the place and start anew.

The idea left his mind as fast as it entered.

Revealing from a small belt pouch on his right hip a pipe, he stepped out onto the rotted porch and set himself down on the front step, which groaned and creaked as his weight applied to the surface.Packing the pipe with some cheap tobacco he picked up from a less and reputable source, he looked down the remains of the cobblestone patch that lead to the front of the building.

"********, this is going to take a bit of work"

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

With the pipe providing him the needed motivation to at least gather a game plan in his mind, he started down the path in front of the Bar itself. His boots kicked at large weeds with each step as they fell under his advance. The cobble road beneath his feet was torn to pieces and overgrown, causing his ankles to attempt to roll themselves out from under him. Large tree branches had fallen over parts of the trail blocking vehicle traffic to the establishment and providing barriers where blown debris can gather.

After walking the path a few times and making some mental notes on how to tackle this road issue, he returned to the front of the building and looked it over. The paint had been peeling off for the past few years in his absence, revealing wood that had once been the best quality lumber he could of purchased. All that was showing through the mask of once protective color is a shadow of former, dried out glory. The elements had proven the victor in the battle of time on all faces of the building, which would require extensive repair and board replacement.

The roof itself was borderline laughable in how screwed it was in comparison to the rest of the facility. Repairing a road, cleaning an interior, mold removal, all sounded and felt like a batter chore to the old man than climbing onto a rickety hole filled roof and rebuilding it from one corner to the next.

The costs started to roll through his head, his knowledge of local lumber mills and possible labor companies ticked like a calculator working an intricate math problem. The factor that stopped this equation however was one thing: time. He had been gone for over four years, overseas aiding a research team. These places he once knew may be gone or have changed so much that they are no longer the market leader. It became apparent that his once vibrant network of resources and information was for the first time in his life wrong and incorrect.

As the feeling of a stress migraine coming on the man sat himself back down on the angry step, and repacked his pipe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff