Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yay, I was able to cut my IMs down to three. I am good *smiles*

*pokes Doji* XD

gets Cyber STDs Great, thanks... washes hands

*cheesy smile* You asked for it XDD

Damn you 'T3h Uber Bot' heart

Sighs and gets her some more Water so how are you? Looks at Griff hah, thats why I have a firewall XD
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yay, I was able to cut my IMs down to three. I am good *smiles*

*pokes Doji* XD

gets Cyber STDs Great, thanks... washes hands

Sighs and gets her some more Water so how are you? Looks at Griff hah, thats why I have a firewall XD

Firewalls are only so protective! only Abstinance is 100% effective!

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

So true griff...so true... laughs
o_OO_odamn mechillaxes on the couch
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks for the water ^_^. Though amazingly enough...in RL, I've developed a gag reflex towards warm water *dies*. Don't ask...well I'll tell anyway. Basically, I got sick and when taking some medicine...I decided to swallow two pills at once...I choked and I could feel...this...ugh, it was just a bad feeling. And I gagged...and the feeling of the water didn't help either. Hence...my gag reflex =3. *drinks the water* Mmm...*sweatdrop*

But i'm good...still trying to figure out who this T3h Uber Bot is...*eyes people in the Bar*

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks for the water ^_^. Though amazingly enough...in RL, I've developed a gag reflex towards warm water *dies*. Don't ask...well I'll tell anyway. Basically, I got sick and when taking some medicine...I decided to swallow two pills at once...I choked and I could feel...this...ugh, it was just a bad feeling. And I gagged...and the feeling of the water didn't help either. Hence...my gag reflex =3. *drinks the water* Mmm...*sweatdrop*

But i'm good...still trying to figure out who this T3h Uber Bot is...*eyes people in the Bar*

laughs Not me, as far as I know you can only be on one sn at once...

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

Quote:

need anything?
Quote:
Quote:

need anything?

nopeHAHAHA! Myuuki still hasn't figured out it's me!
Quote:
Quote:

Actually...I'm on two sns right now =3. Psycho Yukke is just my new one...but I don't really leave my old one either =/ But the newer versions of AIM allow you to link sns ^__^
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Actually...I'm on two sns right now =3. Psycho Yukke is just my new one...but I don't really leave my old one either =/ But the newer versions of AIM allow you to link sns ^__^

I use GAIM. If I had 50 acounts I could sign on all of them at the same time. Even on MSN and ICQ.hehehe, still not found!
Quote:

I use GAIM. If I had 50 acounts I could sign on all of them at the same time. Even on MSN and ICQ.hehehe, still not found!

*pokes you* -_______-!! I can't read white text XDD.
Quote:
Quote:

*pokes you* -_______-!! I can't read white text XDD.

xd took you long enough...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces