• Treasure Hunter 100
Happy Birthday Gaia!! 9 yeaRs?? Wow!! emotion_jawdrop

Lucky Elder

4,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Can you believe it's been NINE YEARS?! eek

I'm so lucky to have been and continue to be part of this great community for this long. biggrin Happy 9th Anniversary, Gaia Online! heart
Happy Birthday Gaia! In your nine years, I've officially been with you for one year now… yay! I love Gaia, I hope to see many more Gaia birthdays in the future! heart

Naughty Goat

19,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Yeah!! Happy Birfday Gaia!! emotion_brofist
Happy Birthday Gaians!

Thanks for making this community one of the most amazing and special places on the internet. Gaia Online is all about you, and we can't thank you enough.

Thanks!

Valenas's Fav

Dangerous Hunter

13,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Happy Birthday Gaia! Don't eat too much cake!

Sparkly Fatcat

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Consumer 100
Oh my! TAT I can't believe it's been a whole 9 years! Congrats Gaia! To one of my first favorite sites on the web and to still 9 years later, my favorite site. Gaia's always been such an inspiration to me with it's beautiful art and creative items and also to it's super fun users. I've met so many awesome people here and I'm so happy to see that it's still such a huge tight-nit community.

Thanks for letting me be a part of this and thank you for everyone continued support~ To another 9 years and lots more cake. 8u8

Vampire

Indeed so much has changed in the past 9 years, but the people have remained incredibly sweet and supportive. heart This is my first year as an artist for Gaia and I hope to see many more years. Thank you all so much and Happy Birthday Gaia!! cat_whee

Neko's Partner

My gawd, I can't believe it's been 9 years already. I still remember having to spend 2 weeks posting in chatterbox back in '03 just to get a pair of elf ears OTL
Not to mention, some of the sweetest people I have ever encountered were from Gaia u///v///u)

This place has given me wonderful experiences as a member and I look forward to expanding on that from now on as an artist for you guys ~

Happy Ninth, Gaia ❤ !!

Vicious Glitch

9,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Wooooo~! Happy Birthday Gaia! 4laugh

Noa's Wife

Diamond Kitten

YUS!! Happy Birthday Gaia! Thanks everyone for their support to make Gaia the amazing place it is! NOW LETS GORGE OURSELVES ON CAKE~ emotion_omnomnom

Destructive Lunatic

Here's to it Gaia for the 9 awesome years that have passed and to that which is stiLl to come!~
I may just be a newbie here, but everyone has made me feel so welcome! Gaia really is a wonderful place! My first post goes to you anniversary thread! *kissu*

HERES TO LIKE, NINE MORE YEARS YEA? *cider for eeevverrrywooonnneee!* heart

Sparkly Fatcat

13,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
.... 9 years!!! emotion_jawdrop I'm so lucky to be paRt of such an awesome community!
Happy Birthday Gaia!!! yum_cupcake

milkbun's Wife

Happy 9th birthday Gaia~!! Thank you everyone for the wonderful experience it's been all these years! <33333

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff