Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

Gaia you make me Feel like such an old lady (I joined you before I started high school! How can it have been that long already!?) but I love you so much. You have aged quite gracefully!

And to think this time last year I was still a new mod. How time flies. It's been good, but don't stop now! Here's to nine more sets of nine more years. At the very least. wink

/walks away humming Queen songs
Don't stop me nooooooooooooow i'm havin' such a good tiiiiiiiiiime, i'm havin' a ball~

Sex Symbol

13,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Gaia is OLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDD.

Where have all the years gone? gonk

Destructive Genius

14,300 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
This makes me feel old! gonk
Happy birthday, Gaia!

Stalker

17,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
It's almost hard to believe Gaia has been around for 9 years now! I still remember when I first made my account and all the good memories in between.

I'm very happy to be part of such an amazing community and and here is to another 9! heart

Liberal Nerd

Gaia is like a fine wine, with every year it gets better and better and this year is certainly not different. It's been a very fun year and I'm so very proud to have been around to see it.

With such a wonderful year behind us I can't begin to fathom what will happen in the next, bUt I can be assured it will be wonderful and if they add more pies, perfect.

Take care everyone, I'll see you in the world of tomorrow!
heart It has gone fast! Happy Birthday Gaia.
Another year come, another year gone! Gaia grows and evolves a little more each year, and it's been great to see all the awesome changes come around. Here's to another exciting year!

Ruthless Wench

WOO GAIA! Almost a decade, baby~ heart

Tricky Tipper

13,150 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
WheN I was, a young boy user

Tipsy Lunatic

14,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Contributor 150
Nine years and counting. heart Happy birthday, Gaia!

9,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
HaPpy birthday to us, Gaia!

I still find it epic we share a birthday, even though turning 23 isn't as fun as turning 9! I will eat my cake in honor of you, because you're sure as heck more awesome than I am. xd

Thanks to Gaia, I made a bunch of friends I couldn't possibly live without, and working with a fine moderating team has been a blast. I've been on this site siX years, and I don't find myself leaving anytime soon.

Just....don't start acting like a stereotypical teenager by year 10 okay? I'd rather you stay little 5ever.

Toothsome Lover

14,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Love Machine 150
Happy 9th birthday, Gaia!

(inb4 "GAIA IS OLDER THAN YOU TUBA LOL" )
scream
Happy Birthday, Gaia, you're four years older than Tuba now!

Thanks to all the Gaians who make this site a pleasure to be on! emotion_yatta Here's to moving onward toward year 10!

Dangerous Animal

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Hard to believe Gaia's been around for 9 years already....and that I've been here for nearly 6 of them! eek Where does the time go....? *stares wistfully into the distance* ....

..........What? Oh sorry, trailed off there. sweatdrop Happy Birthday Gaia! The staff, artists and users alike have Given me much joy over the years; let's hope there's lots more to come. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games