Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conventioneer

5,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Love you Gaia! Can't wait for the decade!

Am I an oldbie yet? D:

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Wow nine nears eek biggrin

Happy Birthday!!!! and thanks to all the Gaians here for helping us get this far. May many more lay ahead!

Aged Genius

Happy Birthday Gaia! Just want to say, I'm so happy to be part of this all and I'm really excited about the year ahead.

Greedy Fatcat

My very first project was Vend 1.0, the first version of Marketplace. I worked remotely from Austin, TX for a couple weeks on it and then got invited out to officially join. When I finally launched vend from that tiny office in Milpitas, CA it instantly got hammered and immediately broke because many thousands of people were using it. That was the first time I ever did anything that so many people used at one time and it was quite exciting :]. Little did I know that I'd later be working on events that up to 100,000 people across the earth would be playing with at the same time. Those events didn't actually work very well, but I'll never forget that feeling that I got after seeing so many people react and interact, melt down, love me, hate me, hate each other, love each other, get married, get hacked, get on the news, and get in fights with other websites.

Thanks to everyone else who has played their part - the rest of the office staff, our formidable moderation team, and, most of all, all you crazy users and your insane personalities. YOU ROCK!

Happy Anniversary 2K12!
Happy anniversary!!!

Celestial Dog

Such a long time! D:

4,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

In a relationship with A Fictional Character

Magical Librarian

happy b-day gaia ^^
Happy birthday Gaia, and many more to come!

Bashful Bunny

Ohhhhh how time flies. = w = I remember back in 03 when we started with NOTHING! lol Happy Anniversary Gaia.

Conservative Millionaire

Happy 9th gaia!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congraaaats Gaia <3

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
You're not wearing your pimp set!

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
Happy birthday gaia, I am so happy I stayed a member for as long as i did. I will be a member for many more years to come.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff