Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pirates or Ninjas?

Pirates 0.36691542288557 36.7% [ 295 ]
Ninjas 0.63308457711443 63.3% [ 509 ]
Total Votes:[ 804 ]

Suko walks into the Hangout, staring at the place in wonder. "God it's been years since I've been here."

Aged Codger

Not quite years, a year and a half at most. xd

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mistress Tote
Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson
xCerus
If all else fails, take my Hatter picture and use it. I really don't care.
I have other stuff kind of piling up in my life at the most inconvenient times, in succession.
Anyways, unrelated, how are the rest of you people faring?
Meh. Nothing really interesting for me. I finally finished Raven's commission years months after I last worked on it, which was about half a month or a month from when she commissioned it, I don't remember.
I sacrificed the only social life I really had [which, sad to say, consisted of talking with anime club at the student center and talking with people online] to use the better study habits I know but never use, and it paid off, so I can see my pattern for until I transfer/find out what my next GPA/grade goal is.
But I'm still fitting that annoying little sister role to those I talk to over IM.

Like I said, nothing new/interesting.

I LOVE YOU MELLYPANTS. heart heart heart heart
WHAT? XDDDD
I appreciate the love and return it in full, but I fail to see how such a conclusion has been made.

Eloquent Seeker

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
ninja

...bah. Having an artistic block...

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Silme Mor
ninja

Oooh, cute avi.

Does looking at other's art/good art help inspire you or does it worsen the art block? 'cause others' artwork kinda helps inspire me.

Eloquent Seeker

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Silme Mor
ninja

Oooh, cute avi.

Does looking at other's art/good art help inspire you or does it worsen the art block? 'cause others' artwork kinda helps inspire me.

Thank you. >w<

Sometimes, but when I don't know what techniques they've used then I have a problem. It's not so much that I have no ideas, its the fact that I'm having troubles executing it. x_X
Mistress Tote
xCerus
I have other stuff kind of piling up in my life at the most inconvenient times, in succession.
Meh. Nothing really interesting for me. I finally finished Raven's commission years months after I last worked on it, which was about half a month or a month from when she commissioned it, I don't remember.
I sacrificed the only social life I really had [which, sad to say, consisted of talking with anime club at the student center and talking with people online] to use the better study habits I know but never use, and it paid off, so I can see my pattern for until I transfer/find out what my next GPA/grade goal is.
But I'm still fitting that annoying little sister role to those I talk to over IM.

WHAT? XDDDD
I appreciate the love and return it in full, but I fail to see how such a conclusion has been made.

A random proclamation of love was made for you, go with it.

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mistress Tote
Mistress Tote
xCerus

WHAT? XDDDD

A random proclamation of love was made for you, go with it.
Oh okay. 8D

@Silme/Karu: Awww. D: Yeah, I'm having that issue with dolling right now. Except it's more like I can't remember how to do things.
Cloud Strifes
Not quite years, a year and a half at most. xd
Stalker
Lmfao Adric you added Barry on fb. <3 did you go on a virtual ride with me and Anya?

Eloquent Seeker

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Oh okay. 8D

@Silme/Karu: Awww. D: Yeah, I'm having that issue with dolling right now. Except it's more like I can't remember how to do things.

(You can use just Karu. Only new people call me Silme, and even then they eventually call me Karu because of everyone else. >w< )

-nods- Yeah... Its so stressful for me right now since I'm working on a portfolio to get an internship/job with. My art isn't quiet industry standard (or, at least in my opinion. I'm super hard on myself), so I have to work really hard to figure out how the pros make their scenes look so real. I'm tampering with 3D modelling to mix in with photoshop. I hope that gets me a little closer. x.x
m O O j x
Lmfao Adric you added Barry on fb. <3 did you go on a virtual ride with me and Anya?
Yes. I was drunk, found it amusing. Never drinking half a bottle of tequila again... Ugh... The shot od whiskey and the beer made it worse though...
They see me trollin, They be hatin.
Lord Of The Dark Flame
m O O j x
Yes. I was drunk, found it amusing. Never drinking half a bottle of tequila again... Ugh... The shot od whiskey and the beer made it worse though...
Hehe im glad Barry makes you feel that way razz And the tequila.. Haha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces