Ninjas 0.63308457711443 63.3% [ 509 ]
Total Votes:[ 804 ]

Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Eric Draven Ekibyougami
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Rocket Mayhem
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
-falls asleep in the thread-
crying you also didn't like the chili I made?
I dont usually like chilli
Tea and crumpets?
well done for a completely original british joke. I'll take the crumpets. But i'll have orange squash instead of the tea.
I'd offer you a burrito and Margarita, but I wonder whether you'd just assume I meant a threesome between me and some Mexican chick.

Questionable Conversationalist

11,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Eric Draven Ekibyougami
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Eric Draven Ekibyougami
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Rocket Mayhem
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Tea and crumpets?
well done for a completely original british joke. I'll take the crumpets. But i'll have orange squash instead of the tea.
I'd offer you a burrito and Margarita, but I wonder whether you'd just assume I meant a threesome between me and some Mexican chick.
HA! I'll take them both and have the margarita in the hot tub overlooking the sea in cornwall
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Eric Draven Ekibyougami
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Eric Draven Ekibyougami
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Tea and crumpets?
HA! I'll take them both and have the margarita in the hot tub overlooking the sea in cornwall
I'd rather have a hot Mexican chick and some Tequila. Something to drink, and something to... eat.

11,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Eric Draven Ekibyougami
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Eric Draven Ekibyougami
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Eric Draven Ekibyougami
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Tea and crumpets?
I'd rather have a hot Mexican chick and some Tequila. Something to drink, and something to... eat.
Fair enough. Idk. A hot mexican guy... it could be nice. But honestly I just want a big house by the beach lots of money and time to enjoy it all.
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Eric Draven Ekibyougami
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Eric Draven Ekibyougami
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Fair enough. Idk. A hot mexican guy... it could be nice. But honestly I just want a big house by the beach lots of money and time to enjoy it all.
Never been with a Mexican, have you?

11,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Eric Draven Ekibyougami
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Eric Draven Ekibyougami
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Eric Draven Ekibyougami
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
no but most men are the same when you get down to the mechanics of it
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Eric Draven Ekibyougami
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Eric Draven Ekibyougami
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Sure.

11,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Eric Draven Ekibyougami
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Eric Draven Ekibyougami
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Eric Draven Ekibyougami
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Sure.
so what's so different about Mexican men?
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Eric Draven Ekibyougami
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Eric Draven Ekibyougami
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Sure.
Well with the few Mexican girls I've slept with, they say that the Mexican men are like Speedy Gonzalez...

11,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Suko-ko-ko
Well with the few Mexican girls I've slept with, they say that the Mexican men are like Speedy Gonzalez...
Well somehow I doubt that was what Addy was going on about
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Rocket Mayhem
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
it's not spicy: it's just Ragu tomato sauce with ground meat, pinto beans, pork links, bacon, bell peppers, red onions, and garlic. @.@ I'm not sure why I call it chili, it's more like the kind of chili they add on hot dogs, chili beans.
Eric Draven Ekibyougami
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Eric Draven Ekibyougami
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Eric Draven Ekibyougami
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Tea and crumpets?
=^D I'd rather have a chicken and waffle sandwich with honey, lettuces, and Ragu tomato sauce. Also with a bowl mix of banana, honey, nutella, and oreo ice cream from breyer.

Mexican chicks? , eh ; some are hot, nice to hang around with, But annoying as hell to try to get with or even date!
Rocket Mayhem

Mexican chicks? , eh ; some are hot, nice to hang around with, But annoying as hell to try to get with or even date!

That's exactly why I don't date them... Also why I just keep them in the bedroom for a weekend until they aren't needed.
Suko-ko-ko
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Eric Draven Ekibyougami
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Eric Draven Ekibyougami
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Sure.
Men, or boys?

11,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Eric Draven Ekibyougami
Suko-ko-ko
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Eric Draven Ekibyougami
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
Sure.
Men, or boys?
well i said men....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas