Ninjas 0.63308457711443 63.3% [ 509 ]
Total Votes:[ 804 ]

Master Senio
They see me trollin, They be hatin.

tryna catch me white n nerdy >_>
m O O j x
Lord Of The Dark Flame
m O O j x
Lmfao Adric you added Barry on fb. <3 did you go on a virtual ride with me and Anya?
Yes. I was drunk, found it amusing. Never drinking half a bottle of tequila again... Ugh... The shot od whiskey and the beer made it worse though...
Hehe im glad Barry makes you feel that way razz And the tequila.. Haha

That's just fancy news. blaugh

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Silme Mor
Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson
Oh okay. 8D

@Silme/Karu: Awww. D: Yeah, I'm having that issue with dolling right now. Except it's more like I can't remember how to do things.

(You can use just Karu. Only new people call me Silme, and even then they eventually call me Karu because of everyone else. >w< )

-nods- Yeah... Its so stressful for me right now since I'm working on a portfolio to get an internship/job with. My art isn't quiet industry standard (or, at least in my opinion. I'm super hard on myself), so I have to work really hard to figure out how the pros make their scenes look so real. I'm tampering with 3D modelling to mix in with photoshop. I hope that gets me a little closer. x.x

Pooor thing. D: *patpat*

Eloquent Seeker

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Silme Mor
Oh okay. 8D

@Silme/Karu: Awww. D: Yeah, I'm having that issue with dolling right now. Except it's more like I can't remember how to do things.

(You can use just Karu. Only new people call me Silme, and even then they eventually call me Karu because of everyone else. >w< )

-nods- Yeah... Its so stressful for me right now since I'm working on a portfolio to get an internship/job with. My art isn't quiet industry standard (or, at least in my opinion. I'm super hard on myself), so I have to work really hard to figure out how the pros make their scenes look so real. I'm tampering with 3D modelling to mix in with photoshop. I hope that gets me a little closer. x.x

Pooor thing. D: *patpat*

I'll make it through... Hopefully. x__X Where I suck in environment painting, I win in character.

Anxious Gaian

11,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Eloquent Seeker

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
merifortn
Skittles!

rofl

By the way, your avvy is awesome. =3
I have a 40, and a cigar. I'm complete.
My laptop is trying to make me sterile gonk

Anxious Gaian

11,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Silme Mor
merifortn
Skittles!

rofl

By the way, your avvy is awesome. =3
Your avatar is better!

Eloquent Seeker

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
WHEE!! blaugh rofl

I just got commissioned by a guy from a company in the UK to do some concept work just based on a recent art piece of mine (that I thought really sucked...) XD .

@Meri: They are equally awesome. Mine is like yours, just purple. They could be sisters! XP
Chaos Fighter
My laptop is trying to make me sterile gonk
Do you WANT children?
I'm hiding my cat like a Jew!!
My avatar looks like a family. We have two mommies and our adopted daughter. :]
YOOOOOH, make me feel like a natural wiminnnn...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff