Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pirates or Ninjas?

Pirates 0.36691542288557 36.7% [ 295 ]
Ninjas 0.63308457711443 63.3% [ 509 ]
Total Votes:[ 804 ]

In Soviet Russia, dog mush you!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
In Soviet Russia, dog mush you!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aeris Gain
Thanks for the picture, Meri. I'm trying to hold out for a few more people before I start the banner.

Fae, you want to contribute a picture for the 2010/2011 Outlaws Banner? Hard to believe that December 2011 is going to be 10 years.

How soon do you need the picture?

Invisible Shapeshifter

11,315 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
If all else fails, take my Hatter picture and use it. I really don't care.
I have other stuff kind of piling up in my life at the most inconvenient times, in succession.
Anyways, unrelated, how are the rest of you people faring?

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xCerus
I have other stuff kind of piling up in my life at the most inconvenient times, in succession.
Meh. Nothing really interesting for me. I finally finished Raven's commission years months after I last worked on it, which was about half a month or a month from when she commissioned it, I don't remember.
I sacrificed the only social life I really had [which, sad to say, consisted of talking with anime club at the student center and talking with people online] to use the better study habits I know but never use, and it paid off, so I can see my pattern for until I transfer/find out what my next GPA/grade goal is.
But I'm still fitting that annoying little sister role to those I talk to over IM.

Like I said, nothing new/interesting.
Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson
xCerus
Meh. Nothing really interesting for me. I finally finished Raven's commission years months after I last worked on it, which was about half a month or a month from when she commissioned it, I don't remember.
I sacrificed the only social life I really had [which, sad to say, consisted of talking with anime club at the student center and talking with people online] to use the better study habits I know but never use, and it paid off, so I can see my pattern for until I transfer/find out what my next GPA/grade goal is.
But I'm still fitting that annoying little sister role to those I talk to over IM.

Like I said, nothing new/interesting.

I LOVE YOU MELLYPANTS. heart heart heart heart
xCerus

Not enough pills or booze. Aside from that I've been the same. My life never really changes. Same place I was last year.
Ayva Devereaux
m O O j x
dramallama

Yeah, intelligent input darrrling why dont you just have another beer then?
Beer? Ick. D:
xCerus

Hmm, well I am pretty good. Aside from having a mental breakdown in a dream last night, everything is okay so far. As I said in a previous post, I met a boy. And the ecstasy well... I let one guy I use to like see me like that and that went haywire. But I told Fred upfront that I liked it and would continue using it. Plus, it isn't like I do it ALL the time. It's a once a month thing. I've been missing my friends a lot, I've been wanting to play apples to apples a lot lately. School is starting in seven days. In the summer I'm moving to San Jose, hopefully, I'll be driving. I want a good car though, one I can drive anywhere. I'm just a bit lost...
Just popping in to say you're all faggots. And I love all most some of you <3
Ayva Devereaux

I'm a queer, not a f*****t.
Mistress Tote
Ayva Devereaux

I'm a queer so awesome, sexuality does not matter, not a f*****t.

<3

I saw you post that on tumblr btw.
haha.
<3 I love you hunny. <3
Mistress Tote
<3 I love you hunny. <3

<3
heart Haha, I just saw the changes you made to my post.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff