Pirates 0.36691542288557 36.7% [ 295 ]
Ninjas 0.63308457711443 63.3% [ 509 ]
Total Votes:[ 804 ]

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I'm very happy because I am part of a tarot discord community chat, and I have been partaking in a weekly group Rabbit chat that someone else has been doing, and people in Overwatch (PC) have been inviting me to play with them, so it's like
wow
people actually want to spend time with me
when i'm not in entire disbelief/awe/confusion of it, i am elated at this change.
Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson
I'm very happy because I am part of a tarot discord community chat, and I have been partaking in a weekly group Rabbit chat that someone else has been doing, and people in Overwatch (PC) have been inviting me to play with them, so it's like
wow
when i'm not in entire disbelief/awe/confusion of it, i am elated at this change.

From the look of this you got a nice macintosh.

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Rocket Mayhem
wow

No??? AFAIK Overwatch is not available for Apple products. I even stated PC, so as to clarify that I was not playing on console. I'm a little confused as to why you would think that??
Rocket Mayhem
wow

No??? AFAIK Overwatch is not available for Apple products. I even stated PC, so as to clarify that I was not playing on console. I'm a little confused as to why you would think that??
Mac can also run windows through bootcamp, Thought due to the whole fact that windows 10 anniversary can cause pc's to infinite blue screen, blue screen crash for no reason, even on windows boot-up since update of august 2016.
Fixed the computer, although have been tempted to install linux lubuntu for dual-boot, there's the Switch which dunno how first day sales for that will be, not buying it though.

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
God is real and He is alive and zOMG! is coming back after a several year gap. I actually liked the silly thing so I hope it's just as good/pure as it was before [it probably won't be lmao but then again if they only spent 2 weeks on making it work with security and it's coming back early this month, then it's PROBABly the same bc that's NOT a lot of time to update a game.....]
well apparently that image code failed horribly [i am not surprised] so here's a url http://prntscr.com/egjjor
Have to make a very difficult decision, at the end of this month.
Windows 10 home/pro is the best AD campaign where even windows promotes switching to Mac/Linux OS, when even Pro gives a blue screen "bad_header" on an OS running on SSD, forced updates, e.t.c. No wonder the windows 10 logo is Blue cause that's the color of screen it boots up towards to death, anniversary or not.
It's half of march, Relationships/marriages truly are selfish.
set docs, app data locations towards hard-drive in file properties. Does friendship exist, or is it just befriend those successful/famous, abandon those who are hopeless.
If "professional help" is more of a friend at first talk due to being their career, why do people stay in a relationship with someone worthless trying fix the problem like a therapist?
13+ years waiting on god's miracle, is this the miracle i have been waiting for or is this a delusional foreshadow? Is god going to make me have no life until I'm 80+ for this miracle from a perfect being arrives?
Windows 10 blue screened for the 60th time, about outdated drivers.
update drivers with Snappy driver installer, windows 10 infinite dots loop
try safe mode, windows freezes on logo.
installed windows again update driver through snappy, get infinite dots. Starts to get to the point where even Windows 10 media tool USB blue screens on installation, the start menu which immediately breaks when relocating the LOCAL file. when the computer now works I cannot even access my files/settings/control panel/CMD due to not having permission even though I'm admin.
No matter what windows 10 has to blue screen so it can work properly.
Seeing how windows 10 does not have cortana process anymore, it decides to go full norton by making as many problems as possible cause it cannot get data, but this happens after restarting even without internet connection no wonder this was a free/forced upgrade.
Computer also has no sound, time to reinstall for the 4th time.
Decided to stay with this installation, went with windows update for anniversary by turning meter connection of, Disabled windows automatic updates, then after the next day I turn on the PC 5 blue screens appeared with "memory_management" , went to safe mode and turned PCI management off and rest the network connection thru command prompt. hopefully it should work without blue screens.
Never have snappy driver install update drivers without a system restore point.
These are the last 2 weeks, yes I'm living a lie, in denial, I shall see if this is the miracle from god I have been wait for, At this point god's miracle surely feels nonexistent did god truly make me waste 13 yrs of my life.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff