Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pirates or Ninjas?

Pirates 0.36691542288557 36.7% [ 295 ]
Ninjas 0.63308457711443 63.3% [ 509 ]
Total Votes:[ 804 ]

Turns out the whole entire time it was the ram, I had 667mhz with 3 800mhz which for some odd reason stopped being compatible after 2 yrs, even windows 10 on the HDD works. I ran memtest four times and F9 pc diagnostics which always stated the ram was fine, I guess DDR 2 ram have to be the same power frequency.
All that trouble cause of ram, why did windows 10 decide to spam different pointless blue screens when what helped figure the problem was the computer not booting up bios, Bios was far more helpful than these blue screens by stopping after 90 power shutdowns.
This feeling of despair, this feeling of solitude, This feeling of loneliness. For anyone else would break but I've learn to tolerate these feelings I have always despised, on my own.
No wonder it has been barren for 5yrs, this group has become secluded, hostile toward newer people, even I feel like a new person(newbie) here now. Darkness consumes those who cannot dwindle too long in it, stripping ones humanity for more selfish acts, have to make the best out of the worst. Accepting loneliness prevents an act initiated alone from being consumed by despair from darkness... if no one care, yourself has to care whom is the most important in one's life, not a single selfish person thinks those thoughts.
I'll stop being in denial; I already got 1 answer, assuming another answer due to no reply, and the important signal I understand, this was not the miracle, no miracle from god exist, "I don't see you, you are not the same" makes sense now. This place does not need any revival, it is perfect just like the reverse of dog.
Science claim to benefit man, but the equation "Insanity = Intelligence" will always be a natural fact, If one cannot live offense 24/7, adapt to like what ever the majority perfers, Too intelligent, attractive & aware, one must have defect genetics.

This is the last week, Last words? no just predictable silence. No words will sway this landslide decision from only two possible decisions.
Get rekt. heart
Agreed. Dude literally joined after everyone left.

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hey Ash, is there a Discord server for the group or something other than the FB page?
I also got an Instagram. [it's 90% pictures of my Bella]

Invisible Shapeshifter

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
Oh I bwouldnt mind joining a discord chat... also been a few years since I've been on this thread... hello!!

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Contry's Wife

A Discord actually may not be a terrible idea, Mel.

I will talk to William and we will look into this.

Honestly, between work and my narcolepsy, I can hardly sit at my laptop for longer than 15 minutes without needing to sleep, so it's very difficult for me to come around here.

It's not just Gaia.

I can't write anymore. I can't focus on TV shows anymore. My sewing projects have been set aside. I can't read. Gaming is difficult. Really I'm just a mess.

I do want to reboot the threads eventually, but I have to get my health in line first, and that's going to take awhile...

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Aeris Gain
A Discord actually may not be a terrible idea, Mel.

I will talk to William and we will look into this.

Honestly, between work and my narcolepsy, I can hardly sit at my laptop for longer than 15 minutes without needing to sleep, so it's very difficult for me to come around here.

It's not just Gaia.

I can't write anymore. I can't focus on TV shows anymore. My sewing projects have been set aside. I can't read. Gaming is difficult. Really I'm just a mess.

I do want to reboot the threads eventually, but I have to get my health in line first, and that's going to take awhile...
That's cool! Let me know if you need help setting them up. I don't have much experience with them, but I have some familiarity. I was actually about to text you about this, since it's been so long that I just assumed you stopped checking Gaia, haha. If you guys wanna add me, I'm "Fluffy Bunny Badass#6715" on there.

ugh I'm sorry, that's really rough. sad I have similar issues with my ADHD and focusing on things that I actually want to do, that I would enjoy. So while it's not as hard or the same as what you're dealing with, I understand the frustration it can incur when you aren't able to do anything else because you're simply too exhausted.

Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help. I can't do much financially anymore, thanks to Starbucks being a lying sack of crap, and hours being crap on top of that while people are out of school. But I have the cutest most precious prettiest adorababy kitty who is perfect for me and is bound to bring out a few laughs with her being so silly and adorable!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff